Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:44:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto Currency?  (Read 662 times)
xTachibana

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:29:23 PM

it seems to me that the future in which cryptocurrencies are the main way to pay for goods and services is a very good future

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
evanesce

Activity: 164

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:44:56 PM

the future of cryptocurrencies is only in our hands.if we invest, it's obvious that everything's going to be incredibly cool.

Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

Cryptocurrency depends only on our support. And people, community will always support cryptocurrencies. But already governmentment is attempting to hamper the development of cryptocurrency. And all this, can significantly reduce appeal to cryptocurrency.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:27:05 PM

Future of crypto currency is very bright. It is not so easy to dusk it.
Crypto currencies are forever concept for currency market and it will last till the last day of earth. There are most the Governments of world has decided to make a law for the Crypto currencies and also thinks to launch their own Crypto currency in the market.That's why no one from them wants to kill it, although they wants to work on its concept.
thiendaicat

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:31:46 PM

haha, crypto not die. I believe it will grow very well in a few years. i love crypto Cheesy
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

The future of the cryptocurrency will depend on our trust in the crypto itself. Higher our trust, higher the involvement of people in the world, and higher the positive issues, the cryptocurrency will last longer and probably will be forever.
Can crypto die? This is a technology when there are no people believe in this again, no people use it, no people involved in cryptocurrency, and no people create it, the cryptocurrency will die easily. However, it seems difficult or impossible because now many people are involved in cryptocurrency, more people believe in the future of cryptocurrency that can change the life better.
Can the government kill crypto? I ask, how can they kill it? To inhibit the progress of crypto is possible, but to kill it, it is quite impossible.
briefly, IMHO, cryptocurrency future will be better than it is right now.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
bunnylegacy

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:37:44 PM

the future of crypto is still very wide and can still be utilized as a material business for the future, crypto can die for a long time depending on technological advances at this time. I think crypto will die if there is no technology .

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★       
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 30% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
strwy09

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:12:06 AM

Cryptography currency can change many industries in the future, finance, education, and medical care. But I think it may be subject to some external interference and supervision.
veraro

Activity: 966

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

I think we should talk not about crypto but about blockchain. This technology not working yet, the cryptocurrency use only for speculation now. But when blockchain developing enough to be spread widely, its will be new step of involving crypto in our life.

pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:34 AM

I would like to start a discussion about the future of Crypto.

How long crypto will last?
Can crypto die?
Can government kill crypto?
-yes
-no
-no
-I believe crypto will succeed and the future of the world so anything that makes some of us now rattle will annihilate in the future.

Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:26:48 PM

The future is long bright, blockchain evolution is such that offers everyone a chance to have a good peep into the future. Thus, this is affording us the chance all to make good use of the future and join the moving train.
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:33:55 PM

You have a wonderful day today, my friend, because you found out about . It will change your life in the best way! P2PS - Interesting project.
lawalganiyu

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

Crypto really  has a great  future  ahead because  it will  surely  be welcome by every nation in world as soon. It is a currency  that connected all the world
timmeyh

Activity: 178

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:39:05 AM

I am a strong believer in crypto currency in general and block-chain technology. I think it the way of future and that is why we will have crypto and will use it at a day-to-day basis in 5,10 years from now. I do believe that government can become a huge problem for the success of this technology though.
Docbee

Activity: 822

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:02:17 AM

Something in my minds tells me crypto will last. Crypto has a great future that lies ahead. I don't doubt what good future crypto has. Those thomas will regret the fact they didn't adopt it.
Ethereuming

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:09:33 AM

Not a bad future I think
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

The technology of blockchain and several crypto projects will be the future because they are very useful and can solve problems.
So gradually people will understand how important blockchain will become. And also how profitable cryptocurrencies are.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:44:49 AM

I think that he will not die.I think within 5 years everyone will use cryptocurrency.The government of course can kill the cryptocurrency.only in this there is no sense.cryptocurrency is the security reliability speed and much more.why kill it.this needs to be developed Tongue
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:55:40 AM

The modern financial system in the face of unsecured dollar has completely outlived itself and perhaps it will be replaced by a crypto-currency system. It's a classic opinion and I agree with him.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:37 AM

The future of cryptocurrency for now is looking very bright, coins are doing well and are on a recovery streak and prices are in a good place. Vryptocurrencies are set to become the new form of currencies and it will only take a while for fiat money to die out and for cryptos to take over. It might take a while but it is inevitable and it will definitely happen in the not too far future.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███