Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:58:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of Crypto Currency?  (Read 664 times)
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:55:47 AM

Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology with decentralized system can not killed by third party include goverment. All transaction done in peer to peer. But i look now goverment and financial instiution also interesting with blockchain technology and use it to increase their financial product. Blockchain technology is still young and will keep in development to give more benefits to everyone in the world.

Billg4t3r

Activity: 261
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:48:11 AM

-I think it's possible that forever cryptocurrency will survive because of the future technological developments will continue to increase
-can be cryptocurrency dead if one day the internet around the world in turn all off
- if at any time the government of any country does not give clear regulation according to me condition of cryptocurrency slowly
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:03:11 PM

The modern financial system in the face of unsecured dollar has completely outlived itself and perhaps it will be replaced by a crypto-currency system. It's a classic opinion and I agree with him.
This modern concept of the crypto currencies has changed the thinking of the people regarding that of the currency system and that it has helped the people in understanding this fact that this is something which is more beneficial and that it is something which is you can say up-to-date. I am very much hopeful that the future of the crypto currencies will be much bright and that it will make this world a better place.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: