Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:50:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO do you consider as the most promising for the year?  (Read 388 times)
showbiz111 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:52:33 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our view, For some of us who follow ICO so well which ICO can you share with us that is most promising for the year currently.!!! Wink
Cmoh

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

I am considering the Chimaera ICO could be the year of the ICO for 2018 because it is the platform that world's most people are using on their mobile or PC. This project is based on the gaming world. And, when the game is designed not for fun but the earning real reward then it will be played by many. So, highest revenue is possible for the company and the demand for the company. So, the number of investors also come huge for this project.
longminh123

Activity: 432

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

Hello guys please I need us to share our view, For some of us who follow ICO so well which ICO can you share with us that is most promising for the year currently.!!! Wink
I advise you this month to invest in Theabyss project as it is the first project to use DAICO platform and is very suitable for investors as you will not need to worry about your money because of the the investor is the decider for the project and you can get your money back if the project shows a scam sign. Of course that is your choice, I just suggest you good project
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Current ico, Credits, shivom and other. I can't list them all in here. Current was working with streaming based on the blockchain platform and there is a lot of people joined in the airdrop and telegram campaign right now and that has a lot of demand.
Credits aims to be a first blockchain with 1 millions TPS, it looks promising in my opinion.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:25:37 PM

I think Bluezlle is one project his year that I am particular bullish on this year, it is extremely undervalued and has great potential for real world adoption. The currently won a grant from NEO team to make their platform adaptable with NEO platform and have history of working with big corporations
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:38:00 PM

If you had to go by the ico bench stats then I would say that SharPay, Photochain, EiraCube look promising. But, as we have seen in past, it is not always the rating that decides the fate of a coin. At times, even an average rated coin ends up raising more money than the top rated ones and the reason behind that is the marketing team behind that coin. Some companies excel at marketing their product while the rest fail. But to be safe, I would suggest go by ico bench's ratings.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:06:18 PM

Skraps could be huge if McAfee can pull it off. Remember seeing all of those commercials on Acorns, the app that saves spare change and invests it?

Skraps just needs a small amount of that market in order for it to explode. As long as McAfee doesn't dump his project, it's definitely worth it.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:04:41 AM

The ICO I joined that sold fast was Credits. You can check Playhall ICO, Peculium, and my signature.. Morpheus. This is project that will e used for globatrade. This business goes bigger every year and earns trillions of dollars.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:17:37 AM

maybe you should try to learn more about
https://uchit.info - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology
but, i recommends you to do a research before investing in this project
here the announcement thread from this project
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3160710

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:45:23 AM

Actually any ICO can offer good quality service ofcourse in much of the ico stage. Every week or month there's a promising project so i can't say for the most promising for this year. I know theres a good potential ico like what i am promoting which has a huge network and top big companies not to elaborate more but i know its ginna big enough to make this a good entertainment.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Milansilver7

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

I advise you to follow the Credits, amon, dropil and debitum their price is not too high for your investment
poorunsdownhill

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:18:01 AM

Daneel. Cheap as chips right now
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

Can i recommend over  ICO? IOST, https://iost.io/, is a good coin. It is now traded on many big exchange like Binance, Huobi, OKEx, BigONE, Kucoin, Lykke Exchange, Cobinhood with multi trading pairs.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:39:46 AM

Ubiatar is the promising ico right now and you can try to use the platform right now because there are so many people using it now and interact one to each other.
Try to visit the official site of ubiatar https://ubiatarplay.io/
Join in the telegram to find the interesting discussion regarding the platform and the future development of ubiatar platform. The platform is live right now and you can try to use it.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:33:24 AM

How about Effect.ai? Rating is high, powered by NEO, small cap. Their team is active on social sites. And the Ai market is expected to grow and more and more technology companies get into the industry. I am following this project.
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:01:42 AM

Asking this question will get a bias answers since most of us are wearing the signature from the ICOs that we are promoting. Yet, we must do our own research prior to investing at some ico...I still find some good ICOs but due to the downfall of prices of crypto currency most of the investors are in waiting mode for what will happen with the market.

KirunBarber

Activity: 567

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

hello, if you have time to visit my signature please ceck. where the info is there, and a good team and program check is there.
currently the program is in progress,

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Gizaza

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

I am planning to invest in ICO lccx.io - looks like promising exchange based in London.  Well developed white paper, experienced team, located in politically stable jurisdiction.
arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:28:53 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 07:27:34 PM by arondaly

There are so many ICOs can give you good return on investment. My top picks are NKN, NWP and HybridBlock.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 11:23:31 PM

For me, a good ICO has good team beyond the project, I'll consider Social Wallet for the promising ICO this year they already sold 38 million tokens and the team behind this project is so professional. I just read their whitepaper and their concept is unique, They want to connect all people in the social media to use a cryptocurrency and sending will be instant.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: