Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:00:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INCOGNITO (INC) - FIRST I2P LAYER CRYPTONOTE COIN  (Read 21345 times)
Dvldvl2 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

Hello. Where is information about your team?

It is a privacy coin and we prefer to remain decentralized and anonymous.  After key roadmap is delivered will shift to a community driven approach.

We are not soliciting funds and there is no ICO. A published team is therefore not a pre-requisite.

If you check alot of other coins the 'lead developers' are mainly in it for the ego / notoriety  (** monero is an example. There is no development value to having a personal ego driven twitter account and 'face' for the coin except for self gratification and/or vanity / personal gain).  This is not right or wrong but not something we are interested in.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

You have premined hundred of millions coins already and you are claiming that you don't raise money via initial coin offering (ICO) so team should remain anonymous. That is not valid when you have huge supply in hands what is the guarantee of transparent usage of the premined coins ? Someone's face should be visible to know who is running the project.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:04:08 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 03:17:52 PM by Dvldvl2

You have premined hundred of millions coins already and you are claiming that you don't raise money via initial coin offering (ICO) so team should remain anonymous. That is not valid when you have huge supply in hands what is the guarantee of transparent usage of the premined coins ? Someone's face should be visible to know who is running the project.

Anonymity is key to true decentralization. Having known entities running a project encourages centralization (intended or unintended).  As mentioned above, once the key project milestones are delivered Incognito will move to a global community driven project.

Pre-mine has been mentioned by others and replied to earlier in the announcement threads. A 10% pre-mine is relatively standard across top 500 coins. In fact many of these top 500 coins are 20% pre-mine.

And there are multiple examples of much higher.  Ripple company ownership is 60% of total supply?  Dash instant mine?

Moreover, some coins don't pre-mine, yet they start 'internally mining prior to announcement' and therefore attain a large % of supply at a reduced difficulty which is equivalent to a pre-mine.

If you are not interested or do not agree with our coin operating principle then no need to get involved.  There are hundreds of alternatives you can contribute to.

Notwithstanding the above, thank you for the feedback.

Our coin will be bringing multiple privacy led innovations throughout 2018.

rookiepsu

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:01:11 PM

I've been mining this for a couple days and the pool is showing payments going to my wallet address, and my wallet keeps showing incoming transactions in the history but my balance never changes and the history only ever shows 1 random transaction and doesn't show the whole list.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

This is the case for both the cli wallet and the gui wallet.  And I'm using mining pool http://incognitopool.ga/# and when I look at the blockchain, the transactions to my address are valid and show details properly.
rookiepsu

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:15:24 AM

I've been mining this for a couple days and the pool is showing payments going to my wallet address, and my wallet keeps showing incoming transactions in the history but my balance never changes and the history only ever shows 1 random transaction and doesn't show the whole list.  Is anyone else experiencing this?

This is the case for both the cli wallet and the gui wallet.  And I'm using mining pool http://incognitopool.ga/# and when I look at the blockchain, the transactions to my address are valid and show details properly.

OK, I figured out the solution.  In the GUI wallet, settings, change wallet creation height to 0 and Save.  It will rescan the blockchain and show the proper balance.
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:18:38 AM

In GUI wallet is set "Wallet creation height:" above block 1527333 and we are at block ~39000 only, after change to 0, wallet re-scanned and show correct balance.
So there is an "issue". GUI wallet should not set "Wallet creation height:" to that big number.
Maybe is some settings in source for that...

https://i.imgur.com/hJGQrD1.png

Wallet is working fine.  If you have any issues try the below

Check the above picture. Setting the block to 0

Also check you have synced your wallet and downloaded the latest blocks

Also check this

https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/3262/whats-the-difference-between-balance-and-unlocked-balance?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa

Dimka36

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:44:21 AM

Hey, when's the exchange? what price to expect? Huh
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:56:36 AM

You have your point and everyone is free to join or not any project being agree or disagree on terms. After reading whole previous pages this last page draw my attention to your words you used as example to reply someone else. You need small correction here you can't use Ripple and Dash's premine for your situation since your team totally anonymous and there we can watch faces behind the projects. I will be watching progress on development though here.
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:47:16 AM

You have your point and everyone is free to join or not any project being agree or disagree on terms. After reading whole previous pages this last page draw my attention to your words you used as example to reply someone else. You need small correction here you can't use Ripple and Dash's premine for your situation since your team totally anonymous and there we can watch faces behind the projects. I will be watching progress on development though here.

Thanks for your feedback and interest in the project.
rookiepsu

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

In GUI wallet is set "Wallet creation height:" above block 1527333 and we are at block ~39000 only, after change to 0, wallet re-scanned and show correct balance.
So there is an "issue". GUI wallet should not set "Wallet creation height:" to that big number.
Maybe is some settings in source for that...

https://i.imgur.com/hJGQrD1.png

Wallet is working fine.  If you have any issues try the below

Check the above picture. Setting the block to 0

Also check you have synced your wallet and downloaded the latest blocks

Also check this

https://monero.stackexchange.com/questions/3262/whats-the-difference-between-balance-and-unlocked-balance?utm_medium=organic&utm_source=google_rich_qa&utm_campaign=google_rich_qa

Your solution to the problem is correct.  However, that means that the wallet is NOT working fine.  It's an issue that needs to be fixed, which is why I brought it up and then posted the solution to the problem.  Issues like these give bad impressions on projects and can potentially throttle an otherwise great project when they could be easily resolved and avoided.
rozenbergjr

Activity: 2
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

Hi all,

Not sure if this is a general issue or something specific to incognito, but I'm using the mining pool and it seems to have stopped paying out.

I've submitted 3002002283 hashes and have only received 70,000.

Could someone explain to me if this is normal or if something may be wrong with how I'm mining incognito?

Apologies in advance if this isn't the right place to ask this.

Thanks!
cleder

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:32:32 PM

Hey, when's the exchange? what price to expect? Huh
50sat 1INC
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:50:37 AM

Hi all,

Not sure if this is a general issue or something specific to incognito, but I'm using the mining pool and it seems to have stopped paying out.

I've submitted 3002002283 hashes and have only received 70,000.

Could someone explain to me if this is normal or if something may be wrong with how I'm mining incognito?

Apologies in advance if this isn't the right place to ask this.

Thanks!

check the solution above - set your block to 0
also make sure your wallet is synced

payout has slowed down temporarily because hashrate dropped / nicehash updated their difficulty settings so a few miners dropped off.  the remaining miners has low hashrate so the block reward is very slow.  everything is working just you won't be wining any blocks to payout.

Give it a day and will be fine again once adjust we update to new nicehash settings
zeebar

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Why is the only pool not solving any blocks? And why has my pending balance dropped by 100 INC???
freepellent

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

I have no payouts for over 24 hrs from the pool?
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 08:51:21 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2018, 12:46:11 PM by Dvldvl2

I have no payouts for over 24 hrs from the pool?

The pool is working fine
Please check same replies above before posting

The network and pool speed varies between 4mh-8mh.
If you are minig at 50kh you will get very small/no share of the block reward because your contribution is low/negligible

As above. There was an issue with nicehash for last 2 days they changed their system settings.  That meant the high speed miners on the pool dropped.off.

But if the network speed stays at 5mh (miners who are not in the pool) and u guys are only contributing 50kh then again the block reward will slow  (every 10 hours as an example). In this case you won't see any regular payout.

Also as it takes 60 blocks to confirm it will take a while for your reward to come through

The solution therefore is either to mine faster. Or wait for the hashrate of the pool to increase. Nicehash is now fixed so the pool speed is backup to higher levels (and therefore blocks won by the pool should increase, and payouts happen faster).
freepellent

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

Thanks for always taking the trouble to answer. Much appreciated.  Everything is working now. Kiss
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:43:16 PM

Thanks for always taking the trouble to answer. Much appreciated.  Everything is working now. Kiss

Welcome.  Thanks for your questions, support and keeping the forum announcement alive

We will be on some exchanges I expect by next week..
Lazarusabi

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:45:40 PM

Also had some problems. Good thing I checked the forum.
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 03:35:54 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 05:52:58 AM by Dvldvl2

Hello everyone. Thank you for the support so far.

We are officially live on Stocks.Exchange

For those of you who have mined I advise you to HODL..  (please do no start dumping, you will benefit much more in the short-medium term once the price increases 10x-100x)

More good news - we have 3 to 4 additional exchanges coming very soon.  And some big PR announcements in international press.

HODL and also join the mining pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: