Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:04:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] INCOGNITO (INC) - FIRST I2P LAYER CRYPTONOTE COIN  (Read 21345 times)
Dvldvl2 (OP)

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2018, 07:24:05 AM by Dvldvl2

Any bounty programs and any roadmap?

Yes there will be bounty programs in the future with the roadmap

Launched a few days ago so the current priority is - exchange listings, increasing nodes, miners for stability and even coin distribution, i2p on the product side

What is the total amount of coin for the bounty campaign? The amount of coin is very large, how many years to mine all the coin? Do you think 10% premine is too much? It will affect the value of the coin.

Bounty's have not been decided yet. It is too early
There are already successful coins with larger supply
10% pre-mine is reasonable & very common. Many successful top 10 coins have much higher (pre-mnie, instamines etc.) Ripple ownership is 50/60% Dash, Cardano, Stellar, NEM and IOTA etc are high. If you look at top 100 coins, the 'founders' or 'owners' often hold much more than 10% of the supply.

Would advise you to start mining
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:21:36 AM

Using Ubuntu 16.04 XMRIG 2.5.2 w/ 390.XX drivers & Cuda 9.1 pushing 10 x Nvidia GPU of various types.

When I connect to either pool, I immediately see rejections "Low Difficulty Shares".  One of the pools even banned me (seems to have been lifted 8 hours later).

I can mine XMR just fine using the same software/setup/settings

Is this a problem on my end or on the pool(s) end?  Huh  Thank you for any suggestions.

https://ibb.co/ioGObc

Not sure.  incpool.ga is a new pool so perhaps they did not want you to take a disproportionate share.

try incognitopool.ga instead

also check the http://incognitopool.ga/#getting_started page - there are options for low, mid, high end hardware.   try high end and port 7777
ygrenys

Activity: 6

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:28:31 AM

Thanks, I did try both pools but I think it may be related to the mining software.   XMrig was updated for the recent Monero7 fork, Incognito is based on the previous Monero algo?  This would probably cause the error.  I'll try different software.
shawkath1238

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:33:46 AM

Hi, is it possible to solo mine ??
I can start Solo mining their is a guide.
Thank You
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:37:17 AM

Thanks, I did try both pools but I think it may be related to the mining software.   XMrig was updated for the recent Monero7 fork, Incognito is based on the previous Monero algo?  This would probably cause the error.  I'll try different software.

Yes Incognito is using the original cryptonight/monero algo. 

Not cryptonightv7
ygrenys

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:21:06 PM

Thanks, I did try both pools but I think it may be related to the mining software.   XMrig was updated for the recent Monero7 fork, Incognito is based on the previous Monero algo?  This would probably cause the error.  I'll try different software.

Yes Incognito is using the original cryptonight/monero algo. 

Not cryptonightv7

Confirmed incorrect mining software (made for CNv7) was the issue.
cleder

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

GUI maybe not working  Embarrassed

I tried send some coins from CLI wallet to GUI but after 2 hours still zero balance (rescan tried).
If I send from CLI to CLI, then transaction works.
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:51:30 PM

GUI maybe not working  Embarrassed

I tried send some coins from CLI wallet to GUI but after 2 hours still zero balance (rescan tried).
If I send from CLI to CLI, then transaction works.

Thanks for the feedback we will look into it as soon as possible
surfingusmine

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:28:48 PM

Hi,

I have also run for a couple of hours and no coins and zero balance in wallet. Scanned and re-scanned and no good.
cryptaxo

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:50:34 PM

Incognito aims to be the leading secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency.

looks nice, but i feel that its mixture of few different projects from different old projects. like monero algo, i2p network etc etc. these all are old things. i am sure there must be something new which i missed in umderstanding.

You're right. Incognito is a mixture of the best projects available today.  Monero is the leading privacy coin.  
i2p doesn't exist yet in any workable coin - soon to be released through incognito. it will add a new layer of privacy

Post launch phase you will see more differentiation and published roadmap.

i wish great things on the way, i2p network would be awesome, would i2p client be integrated into the wallet,because uptil now i can only use i2p browser..
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

Hi,

I have also run for a couple of hours and no coins and zero balance in wallet. Scanned and re-scanned and no good.

Are you using the GUI or CLI wallet

Seems to be working for cleder

did you download the wallet from Github? or another source
surfingusmine

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

Hi, I am using a GUI wallet downloaded from the Github.

Sorry, a bit of a novice so don't know what "cleder" mean.
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:47:14 PM

Hi, I am using a GUI wallet downloaded from the Github.

Sorry, a bit of a novice so don't know what "cleder" mean.

i mean the username (check the forum above)

Also first check have you won any coins? what is your hashrate vs. the pool  (if it's low then 2 hours you won't have any coins yet)
ygrenys

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:05:25 PM

Hi,  I have also run for a couple of hours and no coins and zero balance in wallet. Scanned and re-scanned and no good. 

It takes 60 confirmations of a block for payouts to be made.   At the current rate, that took about 7 hours.  So you should see your first payment within 7-10 hours of when you started mining.
Squintz

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:41:00 PM

Mining this coin makes me feel like a millionaire. Make this a 5 cent coin pls
Squintz

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:39:55 AM

Is there any way to get ahold of the operator of incpool.ga?
Dvldvl2 (OP)

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:11:29 AM

Is there any way to get ahold of the operator of incpool.ga?

Check with username -  SpeedTooth

He posted on the forum earlier with the link and details
suwendan

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:15:57 AM

After the address of the paper wallet is changed into the address of the core wallet, the old excavated coin is not in it. How do you extract the money from the paper wallet?
cleder

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:39:32 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2018, 04:42:54 AM by cleder

In GUI wallet is set "Wallet creation height:" above block 1527333 and we are at block ~39000 only, after change to 0, wallet re-scanned and show correct balance.
So there is an "issue". GUI wallet should not set "Wallet creation height:" to that big number.
Maybe is some settings in source for that...

grim_jack

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:55:14 AM

What's going on with pool payments at: http://incognitopool.ga/#payments ?

Zero miners paid out, I tested the http://incpool.ga/ pool and it pays out fine after block maturity is reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: