Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Neo, Why is it still falling?  (Read 1287 times)
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1616

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:55:08 AM

NEO has one of the most powerful transaction structure of all coins in circulation today, if not the best, many unique use cases and cutting edge technology.

You can almost be 100 % certain it will make ATH's soon, 200 USD+ before 2018 is very likely.

senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:03:12 AM

Because NEO is affected on the market changes and many altcoins are falling so as NEO until now it is like hard to recover because even if many ICO using NEO but many also are panic selling to think that they cannot recover anymore.

Yes, precisely. NEO could be said just follow what is being experienced by all the coins on the market. Since all are in red then surely the NEO also fell, but slowly but surely all the coins including NEO showed increase little by little.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
jackhdt

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:44:51 AM

not yet able to conclude anything from a graph of NEO because it's quite similar to the other altcoins. simply increasing the rising of NEO are dependent on bitcoin. please look at the end of February period last, NEO has risen in a quiet day on the market Cryptocurrency. that really is the difference. continue to keep your NEO and wait for it to rise again

Make me great again
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:17:04 AM

The price that neo should have is above $ 100. the first decentralized stock market opened but still prices did not rise. I hope we can see higher prices, neo has big potential but i dont know why it is still fallin Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:51:22 AM

Give it time, we are seeing a few coins each day hit good growth lately, NEO will have it's day soon.
It's one of the best coins out there for tech and use case, it's in my top 3 for confidence come year end, so many coins last year sat stagnant during bull runs then out of no where took of very high while no one was expecting, I recall a lot of talk around Ark and Waves last year, they were moving sideways during bull runs and didn't do much while many were expecting it, then out of no where just went sky high, I was one of those people who got impatient with Ark and ended up selling it, then I watched serious regret kick in not long after missing out on a good 5x growth.

long term mentality needs to be applied over fearful short term when trading.
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:45:58 AM

There are a lot of ICOs involved in Neo, but why is it still dropping?
That's an amazing fact. I noticed that the NEO is very popular today, but all NEO tokens have been falling rapidly in price recently.

The most market recently fell down and its strange because the fell is too long time and its usually this month already to the moon again.
Not except neo, its also going down. The market now is green but its not guarantee for any coin will goes green too. Its depending on the demand in the market.
oxonhu

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:34:55 AM

NEO is not falling and will rise again. NEO has chance to reach 0.05 btc in new bull run. Currently is around 0.0089 btc. Neo has big support from community and chinese Goverment. You can stake NEO and get GAS so actually you never lost by investing in NEO.
There will be many new ICOs on NEO in future , that will help price to rise.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:55:40 PM

The price that neo should have is above $ 100. the first decentralized stock market opened but still prices did not rise. I hope we can see higher prices, neo has big potential but i dont know why it is still fallin Smiley
It already had highies at ~150$ level. Yes, NEO is good choice for long-term investments:

1.It is "China Ethereum"
2.Up to 10k transactions
3.Free GAS just for holding your NEOs on wallet
despondency

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

quarkchain.io

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:36:48 PM

I was able to purchase this $ 50 token. And then I invested it in Switcheo. In the end, I got a very good profit. I also like the dividend system in the form of a GAS token

mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:23:50 PM

Neo is gaining momentum to stand in the market trying to find resistance once neo stabilise to certain point we can see market bounce back to normal neo jumps to next all-time high that is 1000 dollars
btcblockchain

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:36 PM

neo is failing the whole crypto market is falling we can expect neo to raise back once the crypto market is back to altcoin season
Xardasim

Activity: 1624

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:18:43 PM

There are a lot of ICOs involved in Neo, but why is it still dropping?

Because, the competition between NEO nd other projects are growing. After discovering new AI ICOs like Matrix the features of NEO are disappeared naturally. NEO is second biggest blockchain which accepts new tokens after Ethereum. It means NEO platform has potential to surpass other competitiors after few years.
rosmerius

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:01:21 PM

Nowadays a lot of new altcoins are emerging. Maybe NEO still has many obstacles to raise the price because of the increasing number of competitors. But I think the NEO has survived so far, so I think the fall of NEO is only temporary then it will increase again its price, I am waiting for the increase of NEO which is many times the initial price.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:13:13 PM

Market is very bad from three months, if market can return to normal, neo will jump to high prices, it is very cheap still. I'm expecting 500 600 dollar from neo at this year, I think it can see this prices.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:04:00 PM

With the price of $69.03, it is still in the recovering mode. You cannot expect coins to go hype in just a minute. It'll take time like a month or months to reach its full price recovery. Neo is not alone because there are also some other coins which are in a very slow recovery.

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

NEO is still way higher than where it should be. It may seem like it's dropping but if you look at the chart, you'll notice it is priced higher than it should.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:33:43 PM

NEO is still way higher than where it should be. It may seem like it's dropping but if you look at the chart, you'll notice it is priced higher than it should.

It all depend to where your entry was, If you gotten your NEO during the time when its first dip to 15 cents then this downtrend is nothing but hiccups. You must have dumped yours when its price as at its peak.  Those who bought their NEO by the time when the price was more than a hundred then this is going to be a patient test to them.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

Possibly because chinese goverment blocking all ico. Neo was ant share project and most of its supporter is from chinese country. And we all know that chinese ban all ico because too many scam ico there. If chinese goverment unban ico neo will sky rocket but unlikely going to happen soon.
europesss

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:37:57 PM

I can not understand the current dream. There may be a problem with ERC20 tokens, but NEO, Qtum and their assets are very ridiculous.
Schwabac

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

I can not understand the current dream. There may be a problem with ERC20 tokens, but NEO, Qtum and their assets are very ridiculous.

I must admit that QTUM tokens are very dumb, i dont understand why there are a lot of tokens coming from it, it is something that i would never buying, not even if they gift it to me, lmao.
NEO tokens are good..

Hello!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: