Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:37:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU CAN DO IT  (Read 1211 times)
Encelad

Activity: 294
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:18:35 PM

I support the author of the topic. I do a lot of projects at once because I know that some of them will not bring any profit. But from a large number there will always be one or two profitable projects.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:19:07 PM

Yes,patience is a virtue do not let these unpaid campaigns destroy  your mindset,always find another campaign which is a lot better than your previous campaign,so that you will get paid very well! losing hope wont give you stakes but joining new campaigns and doing research before participating could make a diffence! never give up because you need to work hard to acheive your goals.

makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

You shouldnt be losing your hope,these campaigns will always have some downside,some might pay you but most of the time they wont if you didnt do your research before joining these campaigns,never let these unpaid bounties stop you from joining a better one,because you will not get rewarded if you are going to stop.

coinsontheroad

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:24:55 PM

The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

this is a post this board needed and i'm surprised no one gave it any merit before I did.

THANK YOU!

This is the attitude we must all have. We cannot let negative thinking overtake us. We must push on toward our goals despite the highest hurdles. If we doubt ourselves and fail to believe it can happen, then it won't. If we keep trying no matter what, there is a chance that it will happen. I'm not even talking about bounties. this is about life.

I love your post and thank you for spreading this attitude!

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:28:07 PM

The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

Of course we can do it,no matter what happen to these bounties we shouldnt let these unpaid bounties to destroy our goals,make it your inspiration to spent more time in researching before joining because it could make a big difference if you find something is wrong with the campaign you should avoid these redflag campaign so you will save your time and effort.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 08:59:39 PM

Incidentally, a week ago I experienced it, I wasn't paid by the manager of C ...... k, I am never disappointed with what they had done and I never wrote a single sentence (billing, bad sentence) in thread them in the hope that they might pay me on another time on different occasions.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

I salute the author and all readers of this topic. I can agree with the author and disagree at the same time. I started bounty training two months ago and what changed during that time? Since I'm busy at work full-time, doing bounty in the evening and I forgot the last time I slept normally. It is hard work and so far it has not been rewarded with a single cent. During this time, I participated in a variety of fraudulent projects that did not pay anything. But I see the potential in some projects, the participation in which is still ongoing. During this period I got 5 thousand friends/followers, and the only significant gap is that I have no merit to increase the rank on the forum, but I am preparing an extension that I hope will bring benefit to the bounty hunters and I'll get merit. In any case, my position is that I will work this year and at the end of the year after receiving or not receiving payments, I will make a decision whether it is worth my time and effort.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:30:43 AM

Just spend more time researching available campaigns and projects that try to participate in as many campaigns as possible and you'll be surprised. If you do your research properly, the amount of projects that don't pay you will be the minimum.
sedahan13

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:44:29 AM

I joined bounty program just to spend my times while doing trading, after i make research the market, i will spend times a few minute to complete simple task of bounty. Just want to get some reward and use it for trading. I just happy doing this task although they dont pay me.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
Old God

Activity: 434
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:01:46 AM

Yes, good words, sometimes i feel myself in deep depression after tons of work i have done and got noffing, and u never know is it worth to spend your time here, because money is the most valuable resource that we have in our life
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 06:49:46 AM

This is so inspiring
A perfect way to get motivate and have perfect drive for more effort put into bounties
Bhalibad

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:19:00 AM

I can't do it anymore  Cheesy there would not be always such generous bounties, they are replaced by scam bounties I think we should want them to pay in eth weekly. I am in oax bounty, not pays much but it is well conducted bounty campaign.

You can do it; no matter what you might facing at this time. No matter how tough the work might be. We can do it everything in a right way to find some goods thing in our life or to find something to their needs of my life.
seanavery11

Activity: 280

-----

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:06 AM

thank you for this kind of motivation. It will have a little help on every bounty hunter that is approaching to a zero confidence and courage, it is reminding each one of us that we can do it and we can do it. Just be patient and have courage that you can do everything. Thanks for this mate Smiley

---
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:28 AM

Its my first time joining in this bounty campaign and i really hope that this will really exist not a scam and have my little reward,and eventhough its a little reward maybr i would gladly receive it without regreting.,and i beleive theres still a second time and maybe thats the time,still i do it!
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

Hunter never give up. There is a lesson behind the fail.
Experiences and knowledge make hunters can choose the right and profitable campaign.
The more you fail, the more you learn, the more you will get.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:48:21 AM

Positive attitude is always good but at the end of the day, it's about the bounty and the manager.

For example, if the bounty is a scam, there's not much you can do about it.

Sorry for the pessimism. Grin

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

Positive attitude leads to positive outcome right? , thank you for the encouragement though neither do i , sometimes i get discouraged for the price or what will be my income , but then again as an optimistic person no matter how hard it is , sometimes it's stressing my self out for no reason but then again i just ask myself , i came here to earn no matter what happen i will succeed.
meyklove

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:16:53 AM

I feel you. There are some campaign that pays low, some are high but we should be thankful because some bounties don't give at all because they are taking it for themselves.

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:26:29 AM

Each participating in the campaign we must be prepared to accept any risk, follow the rules they make and do not carelessly look at the allocation of payments, This means we must first look at the project and the bounty manager who works with them.

noriksiayol

Activity: 123

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:40:08 AM

Even we are a new comers on this particular business, but we might just go on and feel free that all of us are having good future life in crypto business, and always thinking positively on what we are doing, because even we are new in this particular business, but we can do it on what are the good things behind cryptocurrency business.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: