Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YOU CAN DO IT  (Read 1211 times)
danfred

Activity: 304
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:35:08 PM

The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
- There are some who get discouraged because the rank they are might be low.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

if you not only speak, but also do, then this phrase will become almost magical. I'm sure she can really make a difference.
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:37:45 PM

Yes, we can do it. There is nothing impossible for interested people. Never get upset by the results. Every one of them is a good one.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Khiceog

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:39:48 PM

The phrase "Can do it" is an attitude for every bounty hunter. A positive thinking attitude.
- I have seen many bounty hunters get discouraged as a result of not being paid after participating in some bounties.
Even if you feel the payment is not forthcoming, you CAN DO IT, because there are still good bounty campaigns.
Rome was not built in a day, you CAN DO IT. With patience, you can still take ride to the top.
No matter what you might be facing at this time, no matter how tough the work might be, no matter how little the reward seems to be, do not relent, do not go weary "YOU CAN DO IT."

I agree that this phrase can really help in uplifting. I am sure that in addition to this, you need to be able to invest wisely
Episle

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

This is a very good writeup even for those that have been discouraged in bounty campaigns and for those that are just joining the group. It is good to be patient and be focused. Something good doesn't come easily like that its a gradual processing. We can all do it with enough patient.
nikotengik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:07:00 PM

the first thing that underlies us to achieve our goals is to think positively first. and that is as a foundation for everything we will do, surely it will be our motivation to continue to be successful and think positive.

center]
🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MisterLangley

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:13:23 PM

It really must prioritize positive work in bonuses on gifts. Of the many prizes I participated in, only part or 50% I received payment. Do I have to blame others, instead I have to ask myself what mistakes I did.
I'm sure I can do it.
Floder1

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:22:15 PM

Rome was not built in a day, thank you brother for the motivation. I mostly get disturbed when my participation in a campaign becomes useless and I get nothing out of it after wasting four months following a scam campaign. But I also believe that, as far as there are scam campaigns doesn't mean I will never meet a proper one.
kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:24:49 PM

Bounty is a matter of patience and hard work.
there are so many scam bounties, but that is not the reason to stop doing bounties.
It is a time to move on and be more careful.
make sure the next time you will be listed in a legit one.
make more studies and investigation before joining to gain more and be rewarded.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

This was my motivation when I started bounty earlier, I waited for months before I got my first payment and the payment wasn't encouraging to say the least but I kept pushing on and I'm glad today I didn't relent.
jalaaal

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:40:23 PM

it is indeed right, even if you become part of a bad bounty campaign, dont just give up, there are still a lot of better bounty campaigns out there. if you just spend more time finding it, you can really do it.

bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 08:21:57 PM

Crypto lives tough times and many ICOs delaying the payout, others are waiting for better time to come
 with listings on exchanges. We have to be be patient and determined to achieve our goals. We can do it.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Hammonds

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

It's true, we can do it.
There are so many of my friends who continue to surrender to this situation.
If we understand the price of Bitcoin when 2014 is still 300 USD, then there is patience for the current situation.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:16:17 AM

This is a very positive motivation and could uplift us to work hard to get more profit. Some projects there is indeed a fraud and a lot of people are disappointed about not getting rewards. But you have to be smart to choose a project. And when choosing a project I hope you can do some checking as well.
Striker17

Activity: 392

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

That's the good thing, the positive side that a bounty hunter needed. Don't be discouraged and don't disappointed, even though there are some projects that are not worth it or not giving payments, you must think positive because there are some projects that are worth it to work. YOU CAN DO IT.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:30:24 AM

I believe what you say, to succeed in crypto space, you need to keep pushing and never stop, you have to go extra mile to achieve your success because extra work means extra success, if you are a low ranked member, don't limit your self to just signature alone, you can go extra mile by writing content and doing video or translation  to increase your earning,

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:44:57 AM

When a desperate bounty because one who does not pay I think you will be quite a loss. many of the better bounties could even pay greater selective and if you can find the appropriately expected bounty. What is done at this time is indeed fraught with risk and when it stops because it certainly is quite unfortunate.

dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:27:34 AM

That's right, you and I, as well as others, can do it because the bonuses and the things we've put in the previous sub will be the driving force for us to do everything.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

When a desperate bounty because one who does not pay I think you will be quite a loss. many of the better bounties could even pay greater selective and if you can find the appropriately expected bounty. What is done at this time is indeed fraught with risk and when it stops because it certainly is quite unfortunate.
the problem that is often faced by bounty hunters is like that, other than not being paid by the project, sometimes there are also those who are only paid with garbage tokens that have no value, and sometimes joining a good project is a fortune

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

Thank you so much for building up our Courage's ,its not easy to get the work done and not get paid in the end but all we can do is never stop ,not stopping is the only way ,I hope sooner I'd start getting paid for my hardworking

VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

And this applies not only to bounty, but also to any risky action on the cryptocurrency market. We all understand, but in order to achieve our goal we must work hard and only then will we be rewarded.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: