Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH vs ADA  (Read 423 times)
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:50:16 AM

There are some people said that ethereum is second generation of blockchain after bitcoin's blockchain, but unfortunately still there are the weakness of ethereum's blockchain which are on ethereum's blockchain still there are scaling problem and security problem. Cardano ADA is the third generation of blockchain, the developer of Cardano they give promising that Cardanos blockchain will be better than ethereum's blockchain.
eijikaido11

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

Electroneum is a First British Crypto Currency, it has its own BlockChain (open source) and can be managed all from a mobile app.
Cardano is a distributed computing platform that runs the blockchain for the Ada cryptocurrency.
tung06081989

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

i will chosen eth,the simple eth is good coin and i think it will replace btc in the future,i don't know about ada but eth is more safe than other coin,with eth i can get low profit than some altcoin but it is safe,i think it is engouh
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:15:53 AM

ADA is a potential altcoin to me but I go for ETH because ethereum is a second popular of cryptocurrency and it can reach $2,000 this year but I think both of them are good for long term investment we can make profit both of these altcoins.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 08:18:47 AM

ADA is a potential altcoin to me but I go for ETH because ethereum is a second popular of cryptocurrency and it can reach $2,000 this year but I think both of them are good for long term investment we can make profit both of these altcoins.

I agree with you! Ethereum is already an established project with a great future. ADA is also a very good project and if they do everything as intended, then it can grow very much. I would buy both coins for a long-term prospectus.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
scalvo98

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

Ada is more than young, i would never put more than $1000 on it, i trust more in ethereum than in nothing. Maybe that is the reason of why i am so skeptical about a lot of new coins.
But ADA is an exception, i dont trust on it at all

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:22:34 AM

I think that Cardano has more potential for growth than Ethereum, because ADA is very "young" coin with the strong team of developers.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:28:35 AM

Cardano is currently worth about 1/10thish of ETH. Is it fair to assume that by the end of the year ADA will get close to par with ETH? Buterin is not a mature leader by all means, he threatened to leave that project a few times. Uknown inflatiom and fewer ico's will pressure ETH for some time. On the other hand we have Cardano much more appealing project. So my question remains, will ADA capture large market share from ETH ?

Both are outclass coins.ETH is fully matured and it has larger community support.today ICO use ETH to distribute bounty tokens to participant.currently ETH price is increasing on daily basis with stable tendency.investment in ETH and holding is highly profitable in future.ADA is based on another strong project is currently I'm matured and undervalued.Investment in ADA mean high profit ratio in coming few years.right now there is no comparison between ETH & ADA.
jahepahit

Activity: 866

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:28:47 AM

ADA and ETH do have a very good potential for us to make as an investment but how can you think if the ADA will beat ETH? 1 generation bitcoin, 2nd generation ETH, 3rd generation if you think ADA will develop then BTC and ETH will be much more developed

mrproblem

Activity: 392
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:31:16 AM

I believe that ADA will capture a large market cap but it will not from ETH most probably biggest portion will come from BTC.
WhoAmAi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:35:35 AM

it seems unlikely ADA will be above the ETH, while currently ETH users very much, but we do not know that will happen in the future
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:46:54 AM

it seems unlikely ADA will be above the ETH, while currently ETH users very much, but we do not know that will happen in the future

yep, ada can not be compared with ethereum anyway, they are very different from each other, anyway, ethereum is always going to be better.. and we can not discuss this.

Duzenn

Activity: 252

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

ADA is a very good token, the current price is still very low.
I have bought a lot of ADA, I hope ADA can surpass ETH.

Reena28

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:00:50 AM

Ethereum is the best altcoins present in crypto. Ethereum proved able to maintain and increase its existence in the world of crypto. The characteristics of the ethereum are quiet but surely increased, making many investors interested here.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:05:56 AM

Lets look at the basic metrics and than we can decide. Which coin has bigger and better dev team, which coin has a bigger community, which coin has proven track record and have been around for long, the answer is Ethereum for all of those questions. So I guess it is pretty clear which coin is the best.
BisaloElect

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:13:21 AM

ETH is the best altcoin at the moment. ADA doesn't stand a place when compared with ETH. The way ETH has is increasing is amazing. The way it is being used in the crypto world is quite impressive
TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:07:02 AM

In the Etherium there is a great demand for the conduct of ICO, it trades a lot of coins, many coins are created on the basis of the Etherium. At Cardano, I do not think there is such a basic basis for high capitalization.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

Actually Eth can really increase profit without ada, But if you will compare the two projects then i will choose Ada's blockchain tho right now we are supporting the smart contracts of Ethereum and it's smart contracts. Depends on how Vitalik will maintain it's uniqueness. I know it will be alot better soon.
crqn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

I prefer ADA. It is cheaper to buy ADA this time and wait for the time that the price increase.
GrahamHood

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:27:18 AM

Do you know what cant be wont in a fight? Yes, mother's love! and ETH has given its love to ADA. Now you can stop comparing.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: