Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:46:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 69 ETH, What to do?  (Read 4073 times)
bekkioPEK

Activity: 356
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

Long term hodl, I do not know when you bought them but I think that under the price of these days it will not go down. The Market is struggling to rise lately, but slowly it will come back up and eth could go back to $ 1000. I think if eth would return at that price, you should seriously consider selling

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
efey39

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:18:22 AM

The digital money market is full of opportunities. 69 nice amount for eth investment. With 69 eth you can get the right subcode or enter ico. just a little research.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:19:51 AM

Investing into other alts could also be good however that may also involve another risk. Since your coin is already eth, why not hold it and just have to patiently wait for it to pump more until it had reach the way you wanted to happen then decide later. With this, this is much safer that investing on another alts where you could not be that sure if the coin your planning to invest would not prosper.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:21:49 AM

I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

UPDATE: NOW I HAVE 69 ETH.

Just keep holding the price at the moment are too low ($400) we cannot predict if the price can go back to $1200 or higher because the market are in down trend situation and the price of bitcoin are continue to falling down the possible trend to reach is $3k so if this will happen then the price of ethereum can go down.
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

I have 56 ETH, How much is my Profit in DEC 2018? I Expect 200K $, Give me your Best Guess.

I advise you to continue holding if you want to have great profit in the future. At present the market is on the downward trend, the price of ETH is only $ 400, it takes time to recover and increase. I believe that in the next few months the market will be more stable and ETH price will increase, possibly at the end of this year ETH will reach $ 1200.
Haunebu

Activity: 3052
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:52 AM

Do not panic and continue to HODL. This is the best thing to do in this case since Ethereum is grossly undervalued at the moment and it will rise back above $1000 once the market begins rallying again in the future. Ethereum has amazing potential thanks to its game-changing features, dedicated developers, huge community etc which will help it flourish in the future. Do not sell a single coin at the moment since you might regret it in the future. Ethereum and Bitcoin will continue to rise in value in the long term which is why I prefer HODLING these coins for the long term instead of focusing on the short term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SnapFX

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:43:10 AM

I think if I had 69 ETH, then would wait about new year as now there is a stagnation in the market of cryptocurrencies.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
abnoy

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

in my opinion you should hold ethereum because we already know that ethereum will be recover soon so you better hold and wait dont panic and be patient and you can earn more profit

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Alaira

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:57:18 AM

Hold it tight, hope that someday the price will rise to the moon. How can you get a lot of eth, lucky you. Wait until the next year.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

That's big amount you invested in ETH, maybe you can earn x3 profit in december, Keep holding don't listen the FUD just believe that altcoin.   

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:41:02 PM

I think if you can hold 69 ETH then you're good to go but if you think you have urgent things that need money and you don't have money, then you can sell half of your ETH. but if you don't have anything to worry, then hold is the best option for you because ETH can go back to increase but we don't know yet when the time will comes. just keep hold like other members said and you will make a big money when the price increase.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

hold it, hold it and hold it. hold it until the end of this year or until the ethereum is towering in the market. you will see what you are looking for, a huge colossal profit.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
gokhan17

Merit: 264

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:47:51 PM

I think the price is low, may increase soon
Leomarco

Activity: 434

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

i think it is good if you trade it. because now the price of ethereum still cheap. than you hold you better trading.
 you can start to trading in etherdelta or other exchange. so your ethereum increases. you can trade until the price of ethereum is up so you can sell it.

Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:57:11 PM

if u wanna increase them than invest in some really good ICO or else hodl them for life they will make u rich in near future
Nope, that's too risky. The op currently has more than $6k. Investing in an ICO may turn out being a huge loss of money, since many icos are scamming people and others just don't get enough support to make the project increase in value. Holding ethereum is the best thing to do in the current situation. The current value can be easily tripled by simply waiting it out. Though the $200k the op expects might be just to much. I think this person will get 10 times less, but it's still a great success.
Why less? Because ethereum is not perfect in terms of security and mining is extremely unprofitable under current price and difficulty. These factors will back it off from mooning.
This kind of step would really need analysis and risk management.If he would like to increase such holdings then investing or diversifying would really be the key or the way but you should be aware on the risk involved.If you arent sure into your decisions then better hold it of for long term. Store it into cold storage and forget for years and you might see some serious profits when eth market starts to climb up.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
xireKT

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:58:35 PM

Well, most important tip is: Never tell others how much you have..

Keep yourself safe!
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:01:13 PM

In my opinion if you hold you will rise your income by 40% very soon,May on april,Because as history shown this month is very good for trading.I see people advice you to invest your funds in ICO or in another cool tokens,But I would go for a hold because I don't see today more potential coins than ethereum or bitcoin,But also there is one moment,everything depends on you and your wills,Do you want to 5 or even 6x your funds? its possible but you know Hight reward - high risk,Thats why I choose hold,its best solution at this time for me and I hope for you too.In additional don't forget that Ethereum is the most integrated crypto 'currency' in our society(with btc)...
purplemoon

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:02 PM

I think that this year Ethereum will pass the mark of 1000 dollars. And this is a very modest forecast. Quite likely growth to 2k, if the market capitalization will reach the level of last year. Ethereum has a lot of nominations this year. Therefore, I have no doubt.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:04:59 PM

If you can afford to hold it long enough you do. Because of the Ethereum's price will go back to $ 1,000 to $ 2,000 this year. We know this is going to happen because Ethereum is a good platform

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Camon

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

If you want to continue speculation with cryptocurrencies, I think you should diversify your portfolio. Scrutinize different alt coins and then try to find the best way how to divide your money into smaller parts. As for me, I advise you to think about EOS, NEO and Binance coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: