Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country is heaven for crypto traders and Exchangers?  (Read 476 times)
Akselrod

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:50:54 PM

Many Countries have put restriction and banning crypto currencies. In this situation which country you think is supporting crypto currency activities? where Exchangers and traders have favorable environment.
I don't know who is better, but one of them is Belarus I believe. As far as I know, they are very loyal to the cryptocurrencies. Miners are exempt from taxes until 2023, if I am not mistaken. A wise decision by the government  to attract more investment in their country.
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:54:27 PM

The best conditions for the development of crypto-currencies have developed in Japan, Canada, most European countries, Australia, the USA and Argentina. The government bodies of these countries obviously recognized the fact that the emergence of crypto-currencies is a natural process, and digital currencies themselves are a promising type of financial asset that is likely to become part of the global economy. In Belgium, for example, crypto-currencies are regulated in the same way as digital fiat money. In Germany, legislators are very close to recognizing tokens as private money. In Sweden, some crypto currency can be paid in the same way as a fiat one.
Many supporters of crypto-currency development in Asia. In Malaysia, they plan to create on their basis an Islamic financial system. In Singapore, where the legal conditions for circulation of digital currencies are quite flexible, the National Payment Council should soon begin operating, which will control this sphere.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

I would defienetly say Japan, not only because the banks in Japan knows about bitcoin and as long as you pay taxes( usually a bit cheap compared to other countries), you won't have any problem to make banks transfers that are related to bitcoin.

Stores in Japan has a payment system that supports bitcoin and you can pay with bitcoin as easy as you would pay with credit card.
Japan also has huge exchanges with a decent volume, I would say that it is the perfect country for bitcoin traders.

Aside from those rich countries in bitcoin for me, Japan is the most among them all, and yes you are right that Japan has the largest trading companies in all countries then I say that they were abundant on cryptocurrencies users and stocks.
The place for traders in Japan, but lately, they are having an issue of bitcoin. So, there are exchange site was decided to close due for that reason.
Government has been releasing the instrument to the all of exchange sites to increase its security to against the hacker. Due to the strict regulation about the security measures for all of japan exchange sites and that makes two of them decided to close their service.  It's really strict country in my opinion but malta can become an alternative for japan.

markflayer (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

Many Countries have put restriction and banning crypto currencies. In this situation which country you think is supporting crypto currency activities? where Exchangers and traders have favorable environment.
I don't know who is better, but one of them is Belarus I believe. As far as I know, they are very loyal to the cryptocurrencies. Miners are exempt from taxes until 2023, if I am not mistaken. A wise decision by the government  to attract more investment in their country.
Yes, Belarus is one of best option because they have regulated and Crypto activities are Now Legal in Belarus.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:05:24 AM

Russia, Japan and Singapore are some of the countries that has given some level of free hand to cryptocurrency. Their government has been very acceptable to blockchain technology and its principles. This has been noticed in an unhindered operations given to crypto exchangers in these countries.
Russia, is the same country I want to make mention of. The government is absolutely in support of blockchain technology in general not the type of country where the government would be spreading FUD around. Go really blessed Russians
ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:21:41 AM

I think malta is a crypto heaven now because many exchanges are moving to the country, Bianance moved to the country recently, weeks after they move to the country Okex follow suit and I see more exchanges moving to the country soon. So I think the country is crypto heaven

vfrias

Activity: 90
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:46:08 AM

I can say which one is not, which is my country - Brazil.

Brazil has huge bureocracies, higher and confusing tax system and an oligopoly in banking (5 banks hold 90% of the market). It is definitely not friendly for crypto and I would say any innovatoin at all.

klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:01:57 AM

I have heard that Singapore is the most cryptocurrency friendly country in the world.  I don't even think they tax cryptocurrency gains.  The country is also very clean and safe.  Vitalik Buterin moved there for good reasons. 
Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

Crypto traders and exchangers should know that there is always a potential county that can be your so-called "heaven" and I think that is Philippines. Philippines is a third-world and developing country. So there is so much room for improvement. The government is silent about cryptocurrencies but they do seminars about it. Also the BSP (Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas) allowed coins.ph, the number one remittance for btc and eth, to operate in the country.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Arkh

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:09:19 AM

I don't know if it's the best country for crypto but Switzerland has really amazing laws for crypto businesses, miners and traders. You can even use crypto to pay your taxes over there. So that sounds like heaven to me !
KrishaBitcoin

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:14:50 AM

Japan and Germany because the use of Crypto currencies of these two countries are free of tax and they full support the Crypto currencies existence especially the Bitcoin. In Japan every employee can now have the option to receive their salary in Bitcoin or in fiat but mostly they prefer to receive Bitcoin currency so that they could instantly to join Crypto currencies trading then in Germany the use of it is fully tax free in which it is in favor of the Crypto traders and investors too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                        
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:39:35 AM

Japanese. There is a House if my opinion for crypto. all the things about crypto very liberated there. even many transactions also use crypto. This struck me as very beneficial for the economy of the country.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:45:18 AM

Zug is an affluent municipality and town in Switzerland. Switzerland Is The Place To Be For Bitcoin, Ethereum And Blockchain Initiatives. Zug is called crypto valley, as there are all conditions for the development of crypto companies.
MakaiSenki

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:26:00 AM

I think Switzerland is one of best contries for crypto. About Japan, I think they are taking precaution about digital coin. We needn't care about it. 'cuz we work in Internet, and we aren't illegal.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:49:14 AM

Zug is an affluent municipality and town in Switzerland. Switzerland Is The Place To Be For Bitcoin, Ethereum And Blockchain Initiatives. Zug is called crypto valley, as there are all conditions for the development of crypto companies.
Are you for real? I would really like to know much this place called Zug in Switzerland. I’m hearing it for the first time. Good map would help a lot. Thanks
Karisma Black

Activity: 228
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:31:11 AM

Soon it should be Malta with Binance and now Okex moving there.
Their government made it clear they wanna be pioneers in terms of cryptos.

FiiiCoin     |    Decrypting Cryptocurrencies
https://fiii.io/
[           PRIVATE SALE STARTED!           ]
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:41:25 AM

it should be Singapore,
you can not compare it to others,because you do not need to pay the taxes unlike other country.
(even though some of it did the same thing like what singapore did to their citizen).
and the second one should be Japanese,
it is a bit strict compared to others,
but their government openly accepted it,so nothing to worry about if you are holding it or using it openly unlike others.
really?theres no taxation for cryptocurrency transactions in singapore?wow thats nice to hear i have not known that i think now i can tell my brother to invest and focus in crypto,so he can divert he's profiteering from stocks to bitcoin industry.thanks for this one mate i owe you
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:57:47 AM

Singapore is the land of haven like savings for major investors in the stock market, and now the cryptocurrency market.

As of now, Singapore does not consider Bitcoin as a commodity nor a currency. Therefore if you are hoping to save the unnecessary taxes in Singapore it is best to consider Bitcoin purchases as investments as investments are tax exempted.

Individuals such, Vitalik the founder of Ethereum has even moved to Singapore thanks to this reason.

I would personally choose Singapore as the place to stay in, for its amazing lifestyle which can be enjoyed by the tax savings from cryptocurrency gains.
bittraffic

Activity: 2954
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:04:56 AM

This is probably the reason some Team are formed in Singapore due to this condition. There are several of them already who were putting their information on their website as they we base on Singapore. One that seem to be successful right now is the DENT team. They first established in Singapore and now started to also make some offices in different corners of the globe.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:25:41 PM

There are no absolute good places. I found that some projects were registered in some remote countries, so as to achieve tax avoidance and strict review.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: