Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:16:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which country is heaven for crypto traders and Exchangers?  (Read 476 times)
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 06:31:19 AM

Some countries do issue bans that prohibit cryptocurrencies from trading in their countries, but I do not think such bans are worth mentioning because they cannot control cryptocurrencies. Their government fears that cryptocurrencies will affect their national economies. But we think carefully. Password currency stopped due to prohibition? But in fact, it's not. On the contrary, for example, Japan's countries are very friendly to cryptocurrencies. I think this is what the government should be like.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
wolffi

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:01:26 AM

My Country is Indonesia, in my country the Bank from indonesia issued a press release on Jan. 13, warning its citizens against the use of selling, buying or trading cryptocurrency and reiterating that virtual currency is not legitimate within Indonesia. this is sadly news to me and my all friend on indonesia Cry
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:03:50 AM

Does not really matter to the average user, I feel. Even in Iran where Bitcoin was completely banned, people still trade easily and without issues over p2p like localbitcoins. People have a shortage of USD and EUR there but they can still send money abroad via Bitcoin. Heaven or hell, a country cannot stop Bitcoin. This is the beauty of decentralization, which is why we must do our best to preserve and protect it in crypto.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:06:33 AM

My Country is Indonesia, in my country the Bank from indonesia issued a press release on Jan. 13, warning its citizens against the use of selling, buying or trading cryptocurrency and reiterating that virtual currency is not legitimate within Indonesia. this is sadly news to me and my all friend on indonesia Cry
I have talked to some people from Indonesia and there are people who don't care about this law and they are keep on doing the usual trade with crypto's.
Do you have any link that prohibits the usage of crypto's and along with the said sanctions?
In Japan, surely there's no problem with it and I guess Malta is a good country too, anyone from Malta here?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 07:16:16 AM

Singapore and Japan. the two countries are places of the crypto transaction and of course their State revenue also from crypto. the most interesting is Japan, this country is the home of crypto. the country has set up everything about crypto in any route.

duoworld

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

I think that Japan supports cryptocurrency activities because it has a small land area and lacks resources because bitcoin mining requires a lot of power resources, and Bitcoin can grasp these resources so that they can have better development.
housebtc

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:22:29 AM

I know of Japan, Malta and Gibratar. These 3 countries are very friendly to exchnages. Malta President recently personally woo Binance to their country and I have seen some of their ads on bloomberg claiming to be a open to a blockchain and fintech companies. Why are you asking do you want to move to one
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

i think crypto grow in russia and korea, the reason crypto is still exist is because this 2 country, thats my opinion, what you think guys.?

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
vasilev456

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:42:37 AM

In fact, I did not even think about it!  Although not a few countries where it is banned, many states have begun developing domestic crypto-currencies and introducing them into financial systems.
fracas

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

Multiversum

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:46:00 AM

Malta for sure. Prime Minister istelf is pro-blockchain, they are making many laws to be blockchain island, they are welcoming exchanges like Binance and many others and they'll soon grant banking\FIAT support (even when it's not clear).

As you can read here:
- https://www.coinstaker.com/malta-cryptocurrency-blockchain-friendly-country/

They aim to be the global trailblazers in the regulation of blockchain-based businesses and the jurisdiction of quality and choice for world class fintech companies.

And here:
- https://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180325/local/fintech-and-blockchain-will-make-malta-future-proof-muscat.674473

It's the first time we see so clear announcements with respect to blockchain. There is not uncertainty in Malta's approach. They want to be pioneers in supporting this new tech.

█≣≣≣MULTIVERSUM≣≣≣█▐4th GenerationRelational BlockchainPre-ICO-Starts on 01 March,2018 until 31 March 2018
        WHITE PAPER                  ANN THREAD                                        3rd part blockchain applications infrastructure
✔     Reddit     ✔     Medium     ✔     Facebook          Telegram     ✔     Twitter     ✔
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:51:38 AM

Heaven is not limited by boundaries and neither is crypto, so as far as i can see, crypto traders and exchangers remain uninhibited so far by any such lines.
hxtxlcb

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:53:04 AM

Although Japan has legalized bitcoin, but the Japanese are only interested in Bitcoin, they seem to have no interest in altcoins, perhaps Nordic countries, Russia prefers altcoins.So I prefer to trade on European exchanges.
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

Many Countries have put restriction and banning crypto currencies. In this situation which country you think is supporting crypto currency activities? where Exchangers and traders have favorable environment.
I believe that Japan and Switzerland are the best countries for traders and exchangers. It seems to me that these countries now have the best laws for crypto, and the technology in these countries is very well developed.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Angelia46

Activity: 238

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:06:32 AM

Malta, of course.
Malta now has excellent policies that have attracted most of the world's exchanges and project teams.

mullzerwar

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

Actually, it is not many, just some of the countries in the world. However, I'm sure that in fact, many other countries are still supporting the cryptocurrency, its exchange, market, and also usage. Some countries in Europe are also very kind and fond of the crypto. They welcome crypto very well. It may add the good news about the crypto.
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:37:49 AM

Switzerland
Because of their history with all things related to finances and banks, it’s no surprise to see Switzerland embracing cryptocurrency.

Switzerland has become something of a tax-haven for all things cryptocurrency, as many major blockchain organizations have started setting up their headquarters there. Simply put, the reason Switzerland is considered such a great place for businesses is because of the country’s regulations and tax-free approach.

Denmark
Denmark,  like Switzerland, has a relatively more “hands-off” approach when it comes to cryptocurrency.

With a 0% tax on cryptocurrencies altogether, Denmark doesn’t recognize them as legal tender and as a result, this makes them exempt from regulations. While the Danish government doesn’t seem to be a firm believer in crypto coins, as evident by them releasing several warnings regarding the speculative nature of it, Danish citizens are still left to enjoy a 0% tax on their profits at the end of the day - making Denmark an ideal place to be trading cryptocurrency in.

Estonia

Estonia, where Skype was originally made, has always been a tech-friendly country and welcomed new innovations whenever possible. So, it’s no wonder to see them adapt cryptocurrency and other related tech so quickly. Whether it be their government adopting blockchain technology to make sure all networks, systems, and data are free of compromise or them launching their own countrywide, Ethereum-based token - the “Estcoin” (making them the first country to launch an ICO), this Baltic state has become one of the many booming destinations for all things cryptocurrency and blockchain.

Slovenia
Slovenia - the country with the biggest civil support for Bitcoin in the world now has an active public organization “Bitcoin Association” and may very well be on its path to become the Silicon Valley of Europe.

Slovenia seems to have it all: plans for blockchain in the Development Strategy for the Information Society until 2020, a strong sense of Bitcoin culture in the community (9 Bitcoin ATMs as well as the largest bitcoin exchanges and marketplaces in the country), reputable business communities with over 300 companies (including international ones), that promote and use decentralized technologies and blockchain, and more. This year, Slovenia is planning to host the international Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference for the first time which will include presentations by the president of “Bitcoin Association” in Slovenia, large U.S. blockchain consultancy agencies and more.

Georgia

In particular, it is one of the three countries with the largest amount of Bitcoin miners (among China and the U.S.), is home to one of the largest mining and blockchain solution companies: BitFury (among other big mining companies like Ambit), and generally has a very strong sense of crypto culture that is growing by the day.

ICOs and cryptocurrency startups in Georgia also enjoy the benefit of being in a Tax Free Zone, meaning, they have to deal with less bureaucracy, are exempt from taxes (as the name implies), gain further free trade opportunities and more. This incentive is huge and really helps further develop the cryptocurrency industry in Georgia.

MEMEX

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:55:43 AM

Remittance companies have started to use and mine bitcoins on a large scale that certainly have a significant impact on bitcoin values. The current use of cryptocurrency still requires an official license from the government so that it can be used properly as a transaction tool. 52% of small exchanges and 35% of large exchanges already have government license, while the rest have no official license from the government. It is expected that in the future rules and regulations concerning bitcoin can be completely regulated so that no one feels harmed.
Arcoin1

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:12:04 AM

You can easily spend in real life when you convert dollars into dollars in the virtual money market. If you want to use Crypto most valuable form of currency in Turkey it is very logical for it. Because1 dollar = 4.75 Turkish lira.
Arcoin2

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:05:25 AM

Turkey is a good country to evaluate crypto-earned money in the money market Crypto. Your crypto money can translate cash into dollars. Turkey also 1 dollar = 4.60 Turkish liras.
informattem

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:43:39 AM

I think these two countries are most beneficial to cryptocurrency traders. First, all countries that have not yet begun to regulate cryptocurrencies, such as Ukraine, the Philippines, and countries that begin to recognize and accept cryptocurrencies, such as the United States, Denmark, and Sweden. Netherlands, Finland, as for which country is better, then take your own ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: