Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:19:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned?  (Read 3350 times)
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

I think most of are not confident but mostly are hoping that the bullish trend will happen soon because if you say that they are confident then it sounds like they are 100% sure that the bullish run is for real but the truth is, there is no fortune teller in Bitcoin that they really can't predict what will come because we all knows that Bitcoin price is really unpredictable but we are full of hope that it will bounce back and will reach the ATH again as per prediction by most of the crypto experts.
Marlo Stanfield

Activity: 490
Merit: 280

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 11:40:29 AM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
I think the confidence if many of us comes from what some of us have observed happening before. For instance, a newbie who never knew of the ATH might say $6000 per BTC is really high whereas someone who's been here for quite some time will say it's very low. Also, it has happened befire that BTC dumped real bad and then it took about a year to make a bounce back. So there are so many reasons to have the hope

I think $6k BTC is definitely really high. Having lived through all of the bubbles, sustaining $6k is actually really amazing. Especially considering the miners are printing out 12.5 BTC * 6 * 24 hours per day! That amount of money supply inflation has to be met with demand, so it's impressive how much money gets pumped into Bitcoin to sustain it.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 01:12:26 PM

Those who have been in bitcoin investment since inception will always be confident about it because they understand the price history of bitcoin and how it has progressed till date. As far as I have seen, price of Bitcoin has increased year after year.
nazarovv

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:56:42 AM

If you look at the trends in the recent years, the fluctuations in bitcoin's price can be considered normal. Im not saying it can go back to the $20 000, but it will surely rise again within the end of the year.
moirasheeran29

Activity: 30

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:51:25 PM

Yeah i agree. The trend from the recent years shows that towards the end of the year the value is just going to rise. And i think that will be enough to not loose the confidence to bitcoin
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

I think we all should admit that the valuation of bitcoin has been deflated to a very low extent and it has deflated like never deflated in the bitcoin history but we should keep one thing in mind that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and therefore it’s valuation keeps on  flactuation and therefore people are in very panic selling of their bitcoins so obviously we all should concern with the deflating valuation but always remember that its valuation keeps on flactuation and it will inflate again in the future.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:51:47 PM

If you've been in the business long enough and if you study the graphs, you'll know the answer to that. this trend of bitcoin's fluctuation prices has been happening for years that it already seems like a cycle. A huge dip and crash usually occurs after a hype and this is clearly what is happening and then afterwards, it will rise again. Bitcoin's price will surge up once again. If that answer is unacceptable so far, then its faith. We have faith in bitcoin. It had surpassed a lot of FUD's and countries banning cryptocurrency but it is still here, trying to surpass its current hold. It will rise again, higher than before.
as for someone who has experience the change in bitcoin price.  I can confidently say that bitcoin price increases.  We all just have to wait.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
patron bounty

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:22:48 PM

because as you can see today, bitcoin has gone up.
although it's only a small pump, but this is a positive thing in my opinion. it awakens everyone's spirits and they again believe that the market will continue to rise.
Thefrolly

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:36:22 PM

Well no one said that you shouldn't be concerned. But the reason why most of the people might not be concerned is cause they understand the risks of investing in the crypto markets and probably only invest what they could afford to lose. Also if you have trust in the Bitcoin project than there is nothing to be concerned about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:48:45 PM

Some people have a lot of losses, so he must choose to believe that the market will come back. We must believe that bitcoin will return to 20K.
Jannatul Shefa

Activity: 312
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:09:51 PM

I think we should not worry at all. Those who invest on bitcoin know that the price will surely increase.Bitcoin price will rocketed at the end of the year.So we should have patience without being worried.

Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:55:21 PM

for concern, I do not see any reasons, if you look at the graph of last year, then you will understand that there is no reason for concern
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:36:02 AM

I think the hardest times for the market decline have gone
We are now at the beginning of the climb may be accompanied
 by some downside (correction movements)
no problem ..!
The market will be able to reach another record high

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
close up

Activity: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

It's been a long time since Desember to this month like 8 months. Since that, we have a 8000$ for 1 btc at the moment and it will be very bullish if its reach $10000.
Romanlevi1980

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

because we believe in bitcoin and for us, it is trustworthy that this high time will come back. that's why we are so confident
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

worries there will be no point in keeping pessimistic and try as much as possible to make all expectations come true. indeed the month last month price decline is very plummeted so many factors that affect the price slump in my opinion the most important thing is Because many of his coins scam
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:05:40 AM

Way back then, bitcoin had already faced some critical problem and at the end bitcoin still standing, then look at this bitcoin now,  still kicking isnt? Many early investors are know about bitcoin,  so they are all confident that even bitcoin is in the dip it can recover it self again. Thats why investors/holders are not concerned about the dip.
daoquanghuan

Activity: 184

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

I know you guys have looked at the highest $ 20,000 price of bitcoin at the end of 2017 to compare with the current price that it lost nearly 70% of the value. However, for those who have been in this market for a long time, they have witnessed so many similar times and bitcoin prices have rebounded strongly, their belief in bitcoin has never diminished.
axemelada

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:13:43 PM

Any growth causes a fall. This is the usual situation in the economy. So do not be African of the fall of the cryptocurrency. In any case, after the fall, there will be a growth of the crypto currency.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
aggeyysido

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

The Intelligent Retail Currency

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:22:27 PM

I am inclined to believe that after any fall should take off. And how great is the magnitude of the rise depends on the degree of "decline".

Ⓞ fluzcoin Ⓞ
█ The Intelligent Retail Currency █
❐ Backed up by global retailers ❐ Legally compliant ❐ Non-speculative
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: