Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned?  (Read 3345 times)
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:48:02 PM

because what is called a business in the real world or the digital world, we must think carefully and study the positive and negative impacts for our economic growth, bro. Moreover, investing in bitcoin is very difficult to predict the price .therefore we must be clever in making decisions that we will doubt
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:55:12 PM

If you have followed price movement from the past you will know that volatility is part and percale of the bitcoin market and there is what is call chart correction and that is after every hope the is always a deep, so the correct happening in the bitcoin network in terms of it price crash is a normal occurrence in the market and we are confident that after this price crash the price is going to skyrocket again when the level of demands increase.
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:57:46 PM

this is the specificity of this market. after the fall there is growth so it has always been and if we compare the crypto-currencies with the stock market, then our market is very small yet and has the greatest potential for growth
Antony85

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:31:51 PM

no need to worry about the weakening prices of bitcoin lately, look at people who did join from the beginning of bitcoin formation, they are always loyal to this business, they have experienced many trials but in the end the survivor won. and I'm sure the market is in the process of recovery, but this recovery is not your desire, this is a recovery for last year's spiral process. It can't go up forever, it's definitely stable.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:36:59 PM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
Maybe because it happens in the past , and some of us thinks that it will happen again so they are confident enough to face this kind of situation. They choose to stay and invest in bitcoin rather than living just because someone thinks that this will be the end.

dilemamis

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

Because Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency are naturally unstable. A drastic movement can always be expected because everything moves depending on the total investment.
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

no need to worry about the weakening prices of bitcoin lately, look at people who did join from the beginning of bitcoin formation, they are always loyal to this business, they have experienced many trials but in the end the survivor won. and I'm sure the market is in the process of recovery, but this recovery is not your desire, this is a recovery for last year's spiral process. It can't go up forever, it's definitely stable.
just don't need to worry because God has arranged everything like bitcoin even though the price goes up or down don't worry just take it for granted because it's natural because we are like traders in an important market using bitcoin as well as possible and can advance future technology
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

I simply believe in this technology, despite all the falls and panic cries around. I invest in the long term, and therefore can afford to dont worry about today's price.

AzrailBogov

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:01:23 PM

I am calm, because, as far as I know, in the crypto-currency world, always after falling prices, growth begins. It stably happens from time to time
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:02:47 PM

I simply believe in this technology, despite all the falls and panic cries around. I invest in the long term, and therefore can afford to dont worry about today's price.
I also choose investments for a long-term perspective. Although it will not bring a quick profit, but I can wait, because I know that I can get more
bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:12:50 PM

I have studied bitcoin quite thoroughly, including its previous chart of falling and rising prices. And the price always came back and kept going up. Therefore, I am sure that this fall in prices will not be an exception.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pyr3x

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:21:48 PM

Of course I'm a little worried, as the fall in prices does not give anyone confidence. But I try to be rational and believe in bitcoin. It's a great technology with great prospects, so it can't just disappear.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:58:42 PM

Patience is one of the key to success. We all know that the price of bitcoin is not stable so we have to wait to the price to increase again. We should believe on the capability of bitcoin, never stop believing we are on our way to success.
abhi777

Activity: 457

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:08:53 AM

because so many times since 2008, when no one believed or ceased to believe - bitcoin began to grow

yes why are we worried about all this. this is natural for a business called bitcoin, sometimes prices go up and down as much as you like and no one knows when to go up and down. but hopefully the price of bitcoin is rising in the future.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:22:08 AM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

Because we are here to trust and believe cryptocurrency specially our precious bitcoin

We’re confident,we are completely have faith in this community that one day,after all this troubles when time that the world already learn what they are missing here.that will be the prize of us all
Ace Amias

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

Yes many of us are waiting for the price of bitcoin to rise and expect that it will be high at the end of December but they are not sure and it is due to the strong market of bitcoin which is increasing day by day and cryptocurrency holds the 50% of cryptomarket so we hope that soon the price will be rise and mainly all of us are waiting for that time.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:18:53 AM

This is what they are saying and if you just look at the history, previous months of being dump  stable price from 6k-7k  are some signs that it will gonna bounce high. Whether at the end of this year or probably next year. But of course, let us expect less as we know that it may change what enthusiasts are expecting.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:46:14 PM

Sometimes they find it hard to believe in bitcoin, when the price drops, but I understand that selling it now makes no sense. Therefore, I continue to hope for further growth and wait.

drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

I am reassured that bitcoin has fallen in price more than once and always then continued to grow. Therefore, I do not think that this fall will be an exception and the price will necessarily go up.

Dondisimo

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:59:03 PM

I have studied cryptocurrency and bitcoin well enough to succumb to panic during the fall. I am confident in the technology, in its prospects, so I do not see any cause for concern.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: