Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:13:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why shouldn’t we be concerned?  (Read 3357 times)
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:36:21 PM

Bitcoin's a better payment tool than credit cards because bitcoin's very safe because until now it's difficult for bitcoin to be falsified and the privacy of its users's guaranteed. All may know, we can consider transactions with bitcoin faster and cheaper. Because, bitcoin's also decentralized. Not a few users who use bitcoin for investment, because they think bitcoin's a high-value asset and many also use bitcoin for daily trading. However, even though there are enough people who believe in bitcoin, this cryptocurrency hasn't obtained legitimacy rights from the government and other countries.
there are still many hackers here we must always be vigilant. I also always monitor the growth of bitcoin prices. and I will not wait long if the price grows in the near future I will sell.
really right now there are a lot of hackers who are targeting our bitcoin, so we are always alert and guarded as safe as possible so that hackers cannot take our bitcoin.
Andrew Gergeo

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:13:10 PM

The fluctuation of bitcoin change seem like a cycle, it mean that the price will go down then go up but no one can tell exactly when. There is non sense of anxiety and worry
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?
Many crypto people are confident because they understand Bitcoin and know its future. If you are a trader and you know that the market is not always go down. Whales don't sit aside and watch their portfolio dying.
And also many experts who gave speculation on the price of bitcoin in the future that will have a high price. Some investors have put their investment in dependence on an expert said on the movement of bitcoin prices. And IMO whales does give a big effect on the market but whales also look at market conditions and see various investments to decide buy and sell.
beatzcoin123

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2018, 04:40:24 PM

that's the spirit, to make a good investor, one need to be patient and confident, even in times of price instability, that's when you know an investor, so we are all confident, we may not be able to specifically say when the turnaround will occur, but there is hope that bitcoin will be great again.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:56:28 PM

I think it is not necessary to worry about the decline in bitcoin prices that occur this year, because if we see that bitcoin still has the highest price compared to other coins, it also shows that bitcoin still controls the crypto market. For that, you don't need to worry and keep patiently waiting, because the price of bitcoin will definitely go up again and will probably reach the highest price exceeding.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 05:25:55 PM

I think it is not necessary to worry about the decline in bitcoin prices that occur this year, because if we see that bitcoin still has the highest price compared to other coins, it also shows that bitcoin still controls the crypto market. For that, you don't need to worry and keep patiently waiting, because the price of bitcoin will definitely go up again and will probably reach the highest price exceeding.
i think for now we have to believe that there will be no panic that leads to sales. if that happens simultaneously, it will certainly worsen price of BTC. if we can't buy it, i think holding is the best way
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:13:25 PM

I think we should not worry and worry when the bitcoin price drops because if you are worried and scared you will not get a better strategy on what to do if you see your portfolio fall. Put your mind right and have a relaxing day outside the password, which will help you more confident in your investment.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:37:21 PM

If we are working together with Bitcoin. So we do not need to concerned about any thing. But some newcomers sometimes concerned about going down the price of Bitcoin. But I do not think we should panic when going down the price. Because the price in the crypto market continues up and down so that's why I There is no concerned from Bitcoin.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:45:04 PM

Why bother if it can't make grow in value? Especially if you do not pay attention to the sharp jump at the end of last year, then the cost of Bitcoin is currently higher than it cost exactly one year ago. Based on this, we can simply take this state of affairs for slow steady growth.
4rzun4

Activity: 620

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:57:43 PM

I think it is not confident, but it is indeed an option that must be taken when facing the decline in bitcoin prices today. For me only those who are weak are willing to lose because they are afraid of the risk of losing more. While we all know that bitcoin investment is a long-term investment where we must be patient in waiting for the increase in bitcoin prices. In the end, I just said that you should never sell if you have to suffer a loss, because the opportunity to make a profit through bitcoin is huge, so be patient in waiting for the increase in bitcoin prices, because it will definitely happen.
Flor1982

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:39:28 AM

Why shouldn’t we be concerned? Seems like everyone on here is extremely confident will see a bounce back to the December highs and then surpass them, but this dip/crash is now 5 months long. So I’m curious as to why so many of you are confident?

Most people are confident because of histories that for the past years Crypto market will arise during for quarter of each year in which supported by predictions by most famous experts in crypto that they said that price bounce back before this year will end but it seems like that still there is no clear sign of a healthy market so maybe most of these confidence level now are reduced.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 02:05:36 AM

Because it's an ongoing trend for bitcoins and it has been the most evident behaviour of the market. The price of bitcoins usually spikes around this time of the year, specifically around the end of the 4th quarter. Strangely, alt coin prices rised together with bitcoin price.

smile1218

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 01:42:15 PM

You should get used to it. This is the reason why everyone is confidently waiting for the reversal because it happened before.

If you are most worried, nothing will happen and no can do if you just keep on worrying. An individual who isn't even a whale doesn't have the capability to move the market up alone.

I agree with you that we should get used to it and besides before we invest anything in the crypto market i believe that we understand really well the investments that we get into.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 04:55:26 PM

You should get used to it. This is the reason why everyone is confidently waiting for the reversal because it happened before.

If you are most worried, nothing will happen and no can do if you just keep on worrying. An individual who isn't even a whale doesn't have the capability to move the market up alone.

I agree with you that we should get used to it and besides before we invest anything in the crypto market i believe that we understand really well the investments that we get into.
Not all mate, there's some people who just move in because of someone tell them to invest, the important things that's needed to this investment is our concerned about the progress and what is the potentials, knowing those points will allow us to continue investing and supporting the project, without that concerned is something like gambling into your fate.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:08:59 PM

I don't need to worry about this year's market decline, I am patient and still believe the market will be able to rise and grow. Although many people are panicking because of current market conditions, I remain in the belief that cryptocurrency will be able to rise and be more popular in the future.

samules

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:33:34 PM

If your game plan was correct, the crash in December shouldn't have broken you. In fact if you hedged correctly, you could have bought the 6k dip that came in early February. If your game plan was incorrect you likely are holding onto some bags, which you can most probably get out of soon. There simply is no reason to be concerned if you use the proper leverage, the only way I could see somebody freaking out is if they are in way over their head in which case the mistake was entering the market with too high leverage.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:49:55 PM

I don't need to worry about this year's market decline, I am patient and still believe the market will be able to rise and grow. Although many people are panicking because of current market conditions, I remain in the belief that cryptocurrency will be able to rise and be more popular in the future.
This is undoubtedly very tiresome for lots of investors especially those who invested when the value was around $20K but if only they become a little patient am sure they are going to reap their rewards very soon. Bitcoins has currently stabilized and it won’t be sliding down again for a very long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
nebiki

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 08:59:05 PM

yes patience is the key to our success in the cryptocurrency world, the downward price is normal for us and it is only natural that there is no stable coin. people who panic are just people who don't believe and fear everything that happens to Crypto. Hopefully what you want is achieved and makes many investors happy.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

the reason I'm not too concerned about the rise and fall of prices and the bad news about Bitcoin and Altcoins is because I don't believe in predictions and people say, they say "you better leave Bitcoin, because it will scam in a few years"  I casually replied "Are you God's messenger?". the confidence that is most needed to survive in cryptocurrency, if not then please get out.
KofiAdepa

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:33:44 PM

Because you know what BTC is capable of and how far it has come, that is what brings some level of comfort and confidence that things will get on well and so there is no need to panic.

●  ●  ●    Auditchain    ●  ●  ●
◄►  REAL-TIME ASSURANCE. ONE BLOCK AT A TIME  ◄►
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: