Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 482 times)
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:16:05 AM

To give forecasts now is a very ungrateful business, you can not know all the undercurrents, but without these calculations it is almost impossible to say for sure whether growth will or will fall. There will be a big brother watching us or there will be an opportunity to exist in the shade. Now it is very difficult and I would even say a turning point.

Ricsung

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

The market outlook is as big as you say, but no one is really betting on projects that don't work. I hope to see more progress in the project.
Veidt (OP)

Activity: 150

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:13:17 PM

To date, there are already many projects that offer cloud storage on blockchain. Among them stands out the project Sia (SC). In favor of the project says that appeared in 2015, until this year the team has devoted to the development of the project and now having a finished product came to rebranding and promotion to the masses. The project has ambitious goals and is ready to compete with the giants in the face of Amazon, Google. The basis of everything, of course, security and competitive price for data storage. By the way, the storage can provide anyone, allocating part of the free space on your hard drive. I hardly believe in such projects as the one you offer in your post. But this is my opinion and healthy competition never hurts, but on the contrary moves progress.

In my opinion, it cannot compete with Amazon or Google. The main reason for it is that they dont accept fiat money, so they lose a big audience there. Its like a supermarket opening up in britain and requiring costumers to pay in rupees instead of pounds. Nobody will go there. If they want to apply to the everyday user in order to compete with google and amazon, they must accept their method of payment.

To give forecasts now is a very ungrateful business, you can not know all the undercurrents, but without these calculations it is almost impossible to say for sure whether growth will or will fall. There will be a big brother watching us or there will be an opportunity to exist in the shade. Now it is very difficult and I would even say a turning point.

I dont see why making forecasts in the crypto market is a bad thing.. This is how investors make decisions about what they buy and sell. Forecasts are necessary and the earlier they are made the better. Again, as I said in my first post, "I am not a financial advisor nor am I a crypto guru". Everyone should make their own forecasts.

The market outlook is as big as you say, but no one is really betting on projects that don't work. I hope to see more progress in the project.

It depends on what you mean by dont work.. If you mean that it doesnt have a working product yet, you must be cautious but its really the best time to bet on a project.

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.
Tigerrl@

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:15:03 AM

Ok, this team and project(s) is legit and going to moon very soon . Always DYOR, solid team, project
Loving it, can’t wait for Release!
Tigerrl@

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

We need this technology, for privacy it offers, cloud storage  X Cloud decentralization people!
World changing tech for can change and impact not only my life but globally. It’s not just about the bottom line, Facebook and data leaks, threats ....x cloud x core. People we need Internet and with this team we can truly have security, in our personal, professional, commerce, society! Amen
WinR$$

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

Def.  will be looking into this. Thanks,x core and decentralization is critical. Peace
WinR$$

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:09:50 AM

We need this technology, for privacy it offers, cloud storage  X Cloud decentralization people!
World changing tech for can change and impact not only my life but globally. It’s not just about the bottom line, Facebook and data leaks, threats ....x cloud x core. People we need Internet and with this team we can truly have security, in our personal, professional, commerce, society! Amen
[/quote

Thanks for the info, will check into. decentralization is my priority and much needed.
x core!!!!
GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:23:46 AM

Of course it sounds interesting, the question is if they will be able to deliver a good working and competitive product. By now there are already several blockchain based distributed hosting services. Competition is big.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Veidt (OP)

Activity: 150

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:52:30 AM

Of course it sounds interesting, the question is if they will be able to deliver a good working and competitive product. By now there are already several blockchain based distributed hosting services. Competition is big.

Competition is big, but not from the decentralised space, internxt competes in a different league. I have explained it in more detail in the first post in this thread as to why they are no competition for internxt. Internxt aims to take decetralised technology and apply it to the masses, competing with the biggest centralised solutions in the industry.

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: