Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 02:24:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more knowledege and information about bitcoin?  (Read 402 times)
Analea1 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:30:15 PM

Im new at bitcoin, and i would like to know where i can get more information about it.
cissrawk

Activity: 1218
Merit: 410

Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:34:54 AM

Check Bitcoin Wiki if you want to know more about bitcoin. You can also get information and knowledge about bitcoin in this forum. Also, google is your friend but careful with fake information about it.

I'm doing steam artwork.Official thread (Indo, but please pm me even if you're english speaker) : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5323281
NOT YOUR KEYS, NOT YOUR MONEY. PLEASE PROTECT YOUR MONEY! More info click here or go to NotYourKeys.org
Trade Crypto and get 10% cashback BTC16CYsf1yonoVAN3jLAJguREmoJfCy5twi4
Meysa_richa

Activity: 458
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:38:03 AM

It is very good if you have a purpose to learn and get lots of information, you can just search a lot of information in bitcoin forum and also read read something about cryptocurrency in google or Twitter.
Dingdongjl

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:40:47 AM

Check Bitcoin Wiki if you want to know more about bitcoin. You can also get information and knowledge about bitcoin in this forum. Also, google is your friend but careful with fake information about it.
yeah right.., there are lots of fake information on google so I'm suggesting to OP that don't rely on google in terms of news and other people's idea about bitcoin try to learn it from yourself and this forum will be your weapon to learn more.

kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:42:32 AM

here you can find the news and the good news and bad news from here, this forum is like the center of the bitcoin news, in this forum there are many news about bticoin, cryptocurrencies, ICO project and the other news, so if you find the infroomation of bitcoin this is the right place to learn about bitcoin

zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:45:55 AM

Im new at bitcoin, and i would like to know where i can get more information about it.
You can get more information about bitcoin if you research everything that you want to know also reading some ideas or news in forums makes you more knowledgeable, but you need to be wise because fake news and/or information are being spread by those who scammed.
hermae

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:54:49 AM

here you can find the news and the good news and bad news from here, this forum is like the center of the bitcoin news, in this forum there are many news about bticoin, cryptocurrencies, ICO project and the other news, so if you find the infroomation of bitcoin this is the right place to learn about bitcoin

Yes I agree. I am also new in bitcoin and I find this forum very informative. There are so many people here who have high ranks that could give us information that we want to know. So if you want to learn more about bitcoin, read and reread the forum.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:59:41 AM

Its not easy to get more info about bitcoin, or crypto as a whole because you need to read alot of articles and books to understand it, as well if you want to know deeper about crypto and how block chain works you need background as a programmer to know more about it.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:04:29 AM

to be able to get knowledge about the world of cryptocurrency very much, you can learn and read it in google or you can see the graph then learn the graph from explanation given by some article explaining bitcoin movement.
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

there are some other sites where you can get the information about bitcoin but I would say on bitcointalk you will get all the information which is required

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:11:42 AM

There are many ways for you to get more information about bitcoin. First,  you can read threads here in these forum.  You can also visit bitcoin wiki.  There are also books about bitcoin,  kindly search the name of it on Google.  And the last resort is google. It is the last resort for the reason the you need to be careful on selecting appropriate website because some are fake.
lhea056

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

there are lots of ways where you can learn about bitcoin . First you can buy books about bitcoin some already published books about bitcoin , you can also do some research online and can read things about bitcoin . third you can ask some of your friends who knows about bitcoin and for sure they will guide you on how to handle bitcoin properly . fourth do follow some bitcoin guru  or any bloggers because they post some informatin about bitcoin mostly recent news about the flow of bitcoin

jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:25:28 AM

There's a lot of way were you can get information about bitcoin.You can search in different website or in this forum you can get a lot information in just reading and there is a thread here for newbie.And if you have friends or relatives that also involved with bitcoin try to ask them to share thier thoughts on you and how to handle your bitcoin.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:26:39 AM

To have more knowledge and information on the cryptocurrency market, you should read as much as possible. There are many sites like bitcoin news sites, blockchain as well as the cryptocurrency market. After reading you should learn how to analyze the market, accumulate experience, cultivate knowledge. And I firmly believe that after every reading like that you will have a lot of knowledge and information on the market cryptocurrency. It is very useful for business and investment to find your profit in the near future.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:30:49 AM

It's a good idea to learn more about the bitcoin and how it helps people and how to accumulate or earn bitcoin so much ways to earn a bitcoin explore and just read
Eureka_07

Activity: 1764
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

You can find informations about bitcoin here in this forum. You should try to read threads here or you may look for other sources like google for sure there are many articles, videos, blog etc. about bitcoin that is uploaded there. For a newbie, it is important for you to understand what you were reading because it will help you in roaming around this forum and in the future.

emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:42:52 AM

I think this topic can help help a lot of newbies here in crypto like me. As a newbie we got a lot of question about bitcoin. We are so curios what bitcoin is all about and how can it help a lot of people. As I observed a lot of people became rich because of bitcoin and im hoping that those beneficiaries would able to teach the newbies on how to do bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
herfie.chen

Activity: 672

simply getting the job done

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 04:45:10 AM

Many sources can be used to find information about Bitcoin, you can search on google, youtube and in this forum. This forum is the best, you can find information about Bitcoin, trading and how to earn Bitcoin.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:00:54 AM

Forum is the great place to know and to find a lot of information about the CryptoCurrency/bitcoin, there are many threads, posts that you can get knowledge if you read it. And it will help you if you are watching a video on YouTube about the blockchain technology and the CryptoCurrency. Just read and research.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:03:08 AM

It useless you get more informstion but you didn't read that information. This forum is enough for someone who need information about cryptocurrency. Like this section (Bitcoin Discussion) you will not write this thread if you read some thread that you need. As a beginner you can read on Meta, Beginner and help and and bitcoin wiki.

The keys you have a knowledge is read and learn. Get used everytime you came to this forum before you write a thread you should read before. For me, this forum is perpect I mean you will know the latest information, about bounty and signature campaign for your income and you will know the development system cryptocurrency.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: