Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Salary Paid in Bitcoin - would you do it?  (Read 1241 times)
ar72

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:10:50 PM

I think that is not good for me because bitcoin price is low price now. Second, we can not buy something using bitcoin in some countries.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

bitcoin price no have still up.price always get up or down.is the bitcoin value.we have understand Cryptocurrency market not still stable up.bitcoin salary system is very lossing in tell them my opinion. example,I got salary 500$ BTC in this price $15K ok.so next day if bitcoin price going to down.Then we will got huge loss.so I don't support this system.
talldude

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:00:36 AM

I am presently building a crypto school where I would teach people about the benefit of crypto currency and how they can setup a wallet and start trading,  I have decided that all my staff teaching on the platform will get paid through bitcoin,  anyone who doesn't accept the offer can knock on the next door. I believe in crypto so much that everyone around me had to believe it to.
rh72

Activity: 136

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:06:48 AM

I think that isn't good for me because I can buy something using bitcoin. My country ban bitcoin for transaction.
arthur25

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:14:49 AM

Interesting topic. I think I won't do it if I am the boss of the company but if I am an employee I will accept bitcoin as my salary. Bitcoin price is possible to increase more than we predict in the future thats why I will accept bitcoin salary I'd the company would do it.
Karam.aq

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:26:45 AM

yes i would do that , i think it will be the new way of receiving  wages across the boards and you may make a profit with the price changes but within the next 5 years the experts will find away to freeze the price among the changes , but still will be the best way .
Sar elok

Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:46:13 AM

A company did an interesting social media experiment on people's acceptance of cryptocurrency as a method of payment for salary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vcGUeDlnLU&t=30s

Looks as though it could possibly have been staged by the company (I don't think so??), but the results seemed similar to what I would expect if it was genuine. And I think it is actually a clever way of promoting their token sale, more potential to go viral than other promotional videos I've seen. Anyway, personally I think I would be happy to take cryptocurrency as at least part payment for salary, and depending on circumstances, the whole amount.
True what you say. It's more to make their company in the viral media. But this could also be a transformation of the company to prosper workers. Their workers can invest with the salaries they have.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:50:57 AM

Wow, it is so interesting that salary would paid in bitcoin.It is a big advantage for me as bitcoiners because im on my way of bitcoin.It is the new way if receiving wages acoss the biards and you can also make it as a profit.Still the best way to paid salary througg btc.
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

This is a very good idea but there have to be an agreement between the employees and employer. It will take people that are cryptocurrency oriented to accept. It will also be alright when bitcoin is widely known and accepted.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

Whtaever the reason given as if now crypto currenc as well bitcoin cant be make as payment unless it is having stable value like USDT or DAi . otherwise companies can distribute employees in the form of shares crypto currency . some percentage they can distribute using Tokens . But complete salary using crytpo currency highly risky . Last 2 months bitcoin price gone half of its value . It will seriously effect eh people who saves money for the future.
Shadovka

Activity: 896
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:05:39 AM

I will also be very happy to see if bitcoin is used as salary for individuals, the increase usage most probably the supply and demand factor will indirectly impact the bitcoin causing it to moon. However i will not think the idea of substitute bitcoin as the salary will works now as the bitcoin price is too volatile for now and most people will not want to take this risk especially those with families and debts.

dantedoom

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:19:02 AM

I do not think that will happen, salary can not be paid in Bitcoin. For now Bitcoin still can not be used as payment, and I think Bitcoin is only suitable as an investment other than gold.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:22:57 AM

If the payment will be made in BTC I will accept for I know that some day my BTC will make me earn more that those earning real money but cryptocurrency no will not accept for it is too risky.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:24:55 AM

It depends on when. While the bearmakret i would not have my sallary in bitcoins. Because if you get payed on day, and the other day the price of bitcoin dumps, you cant pay your bills. But last year while the bull market, i would love to receive my sallary in bitcoins. But i dont think that there many companies who would do that. For the most companys these would not be seriouse. And it will be very funny end of the year when you had to makes your tax report. What you want to wirte in? I earned 10bitcoin this year? Grin
heureca

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

A company did an interesting social media experiment on people's acceptance of cryptocurrency as a method of payment for salary.

Looks as though it could possibly have been staged by the company (I don't think so??), but the results seemed similar to what I would expect if it was genuine. And I think it is actually a clever way of promoting their token sale, more potential to go viral than other promotional videos I've seen. Anyway, personally I think I would be happy to take cryptocurrency as at least part payment for salary, and depending on circumstances, the whole amount.

It could be good idea with low volatility of BTC. However, if you work for 1 month and BTC drops from 15 till 5k$ in this month - company workers do not appreciate it  Smiley

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:32:01 AM

For me, this is also a good way to pay the salaries of the employees of companies. I myself would prefer to accept Bitcoin over any fiat salary. But let us also be fair. I guess there will also be people who do not want it this way because cryptocurrencies are not stable in terms of their prices. Especially to those people who are primarily depending on their salaries, what if the value of the coins will fall down?
teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:56:50 AM

I think I can accept bitcoins as part of my salary, I know it is extremely volatile but I am willing to take the risks. It will become a good savings as it has an earning potential, i will invest it and wait for the right time to trade it and gain profits from it.
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:08:45 AM

No, because the priceis unstable and trend is down.
Jlv

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:13:27 AM

I think this is not the right time to use bitcoin as payment for salary, many will complain and against with it because the price of bitcoin is not stable, sometimes people will get paid high, sometimes in lower value so they may not agreed with this situation.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
WhitepaperANN THREADTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTERYOUTUBE
Danish Mohiuddin

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

I would love to be get paid in Bitcoin for sure but recently due to india's central bank pulling off the plug on bank support to Cryptocurrencies exchange will for sure deter me to do so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: