Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:39:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Salary Paid in Bitcoin - would you do it?  (Read 1245 times)
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:45:28 PM

If I received the salary in bitcoin or any other crypto, I would just want to hold it in the hope that their price might rise higher and won't actually use it as the fiat. But there could be times while holding that the cryptocurrency could crash down or fall drastically and I could be in dire need of money, that could be a possibility, right? So it is better not to have anything volatile as a salary. But there could be a way like a salary could be divided into parts. Like 20% in crypto and rest in fiat.
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:47:49 PM

Paying of bitcoin as a salary to the employee is good if it is not for daily consumption, because when the price was down in the market there's a possibility employee lost some of their salaries due to the market movement. Just like you played gambling if your salary paying bitcoin a very high fluctuation may cause good effect or either bad effect. That's why they much prefer an exact rate or fix rate salary to avoid losing to the employee.
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:59:14 PM

I think that's interesting enough, maybe now there are still a few who do it, but sometime when bitcoin gets known people they will want to work with paid bitcoin. If you need cash you can just melt some bitcoins and all becomes easy.

nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:00:43 PM

A company did an interesting social media experiment on people's acceptance of cryptocurrency as a method of payment for salary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vcGUeDlnLU&t=30s

Looks as though it could possibly have been staged by the company (I don't think so??), but the results seemed similar to what I would expect if it was genuine. And I think it is actually a clever way of promoting their token sale, more potential to go viral than other promotional videos I've seen. Anyway, personally I think I would be happy to take cryptocurrency as at least part payment for salary, and depending on circumstances, the whole amount.
i think is good if bitcoin price raise up but if bitcoin price go down its not great cause maybe is not Comparable to the hard work done. But even there i really support if a company payment the salary for they worker in bitcoin

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

This is a good idea although it actually depends on the needs of the individual. But having bitcoin as a salary is also a good opportunity for people to have an imvestment and a chance to also gain some profit. If this would be how my
Salary gets to be paid, it would be better.
Yes, It is much better if my salary will be paid in bitcoin because its like a direct investment. Whenvitxoin price pump then I can get more profit. But I think it depends on the worker if he/she was using bitcoin or not. It will be easy to receive from our boss or manager even wherever we are.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ogini

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:12:57 PM

It dose not matter how the social media see cryptocurrency  but the fact is that it pays more than the monthly salary of some bank workers and civil servants.
patykuprova

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 07:56:42 PM

That would be very lovely because i could invest in Bitcoin with my salary . I actually have a plan for this situation , i have enough money for daily living in the next 5 years and i wish that all my salary will transfer to me through Bitcoin so i won't have to pay for the buying fee.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
billykannithi

Activity: 330
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:58:33 PM

It dose not matter how the social media see cryptocurrency  but the fact is that it pays more than the monthly salary of some bank workers and civil servants.
Yeah, It's not important how they see Bitcoin for sure, it's important in our view only because if we lose our hopes, our trusts then Bitcoin would turn into a really bad situation.
Sometimes , you have to trust blindly into somethings and it will bring back a huge result for you.
brainape

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:36:41 PM

This may be a bit difficult if applying bitcoin as a salary, because bitcoin prices tend to be unstable.
Imagine if an employee earns their salary of $ 300 in bitcoin, then suddenly the bitcoin prices fall by 10%. I think that obviously will affect his salary income.
Although we want to get our galary in bitcoin, but now now, in future when bitcoin will become too much popular and when we will become able to use  bitcoin for everything we want, in  fact in currency time we cannot use bitcoin for everything we want, but currently most of the people still do no tknow about bitcoin, when bitcoin will facilitate us too much and when we will become able to use bitcoin for everyting then we will surely like to to get our salary in bitcoin.
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:00:21 PM

I would like, that 30-50 percent of my salary gave out in bitcoins. It would be the excellent investment.
btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

A company did an interesting social media experiment on people's acceptance of cryptocurrency as a method of payment for salary.

Looks as though it could possibly have been staged by the company (I don't think so??), but the results seemed similar to what I would expect if it was genuine. And I think it is actually a clever way of promoting their token sale, more potential to go viral than other promotional videos I've seen. Anyway, personally I think I would be happy to take cryptocurrency as at least part payment for salary, and depending on circumstances, the whole amount.

There is a small possibility right now because not everybody in the business is into bitcoin. It means you have to trade your monthly income just to convert it into fiat. How could we deal with the market fluctuations. This is impossible right now but maybe in the future.
mammothine

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:48:33 PM

There is a small possibility right now because not everybody in the business is into bitcoin. It means you have to trade your monthly income just to convert it into fiat. How could we deal with the market fluctuations. This is impossible right now but maybe in the future.

We may not be far away from a time when it becomes possible to simply use bitcoin for the majority of your transactions. If you live in a place where crypto debit cards work freely, then you really only need fiat for physical cash on hand for very minor transactions if at all.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:51:11 PM

I am working as a web developer in the corporate and i am willing to accept if my company will pay me in a cryptocurrency mode because the price is still increasing in the market so i think that bitcoin as a salary is a good idea.
tnekramor

Activity: 57

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:55:01 PM

Good idea but its complicated for now as some people don't believe in bitcoin and some don't have idea about it.
neya

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:59:29 PM

Well if my boss give me salary through bitcoin it will be like direct investment.but i will accept only if even the price of bitcoin for the time of salary is low or high still will follow the equevalent of bitcoin to cash.so its up to me if i will withraw it or still hold it so that if the time of my salary the bitcoin price is low if i hold have chance to earn as well.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:22:28 PM

No I wouldn't accept salary in bitcoin because I violates a lot so we wouldn't be able to pay some bills and to fullfill our needs.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:26:06 PM

I get too little for my salary in bitcoin. And besides, you get a job at 12,000 and in the end get 7,000 I'm not very pleased. I would not like to receive my salary in bitcoin

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:27:17 PM

I think it's a pretty neat idea to let people earn bitcoins for a living. It's a great investment for both employer and employee. It keeps investments sustainable and by far attainable at both parties. I hope future employers would think like this and compensate their employees like this.

Windybi

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:28:56 PM

This is very difficult. The market price of bitcoin fluctuates continuously. And when the bitocoin price goes up too, this will cause losses for businesses to pay by bitcoin. But if we develop an ICO case on this issue, then I find it more reasonable.
Kopceak_MD

Activity: 366
Merit: 14

Investment

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 01:30:45 PM

I think that this is nonsense. Why take wages in the crypto currency, if after receiving wages, you can invest in the crypto currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: