Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:47:46 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Salary Paid in Bitcoin - would you do it?  (Read 1248 times)
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:34:39 PM

The idea of a payroll using bitcoin, I think that's an interesting idea. Salary for unlimited workers on conventional money alone, but extends to crypto money as well. The more usable mediums, the easier it will be for us in many ways. So our choices are various.

BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:01:07 PM

A company did an interesting social media experiment on people's acceptance of cryptocurrency as a method of payment for salary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vcGUeDlnLU&t=30s

Looks as though it could possibly have been staged by the company (I don't think so??), but the results seemed similar to what I would expect if it was genuine. And I think it is actually a clever way of promoting their token sale, more potential to go viral than other promotional videos I've seen. Anyway, personally I think I would be happy to take cryptocurrency as at least part payment for salary, and depending on circumstances, the whole amount.

Really great idea. I hope employers do these kinds of things to promote a healthy investment thinking employee. Employers should be paying their employees with cryptocurrency but still, employees would still be aching for cold hard cash instead of digital currency. We just need to develop cryptocurrency more for a lot of people to enjoy it.

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

A company did an interesting social media experiment on people's acceptance of cryptocurrency as a method of payment for salary.

Looks as though it could possibly have been staged by the company (I don't think so??), but the results seemed similar to what I would expect if it was genuine. And I think it is actually a clever way of promoting their token sale, more potential to go viral than other promotional videos I've seen. Anyway, personally I think I would be happy to take cryptocurrency as at least part payment for salary, and depending on circumstances, the whole amount.

salary paid in certain cryptos is quite difficult and extremly risky for an employer, as he might not be able to get the related cryptocurrencies the employees desire to get.

its better and easier to reward regarding percenteges of the total income of the company the employees are more motivated this way

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/03/04/C-PRO-Lifehack-Rewarding-WorkersAssistantsEmployees-with-Difficult-to-Evaluate-and-Vollatille-Cryptocurrency-Portfolio

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

salary paid in certain cryptos is quite difficult and extremly risky for an employers,

its better and easier to reward regarding percentegas of the total income of the company the employees are more motivated this way

https://www.cryptoproductivity.com/single-post/2018/03/04/C-PRO-Lifehack-Rewarding-WorkersAssistantsEmployees-with-Difficult-to-Evaluate-and-Vollatille-Cryptocurrency-Portfolio
I think it would become difficult if the salary is paid in the bitcoin. It can be very hard for those people who don't Know about he bitcoin and how it convert to fiat money. It will be hassle because you need an internet to access bitcoin and to convert it to the country money you need an application. So i don't think it will a good idea
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

salary paid in certain cryptos is quite difficult and extremly risky for an employers,

its better and easier to reward regarding percentegas of the total income of the company the employees are more motivated this way

I think it would become difficult if the salary is paid in the bitcoin. It can be very hard for those people who don't Know about he bitcoin and how it convert to fiat money. It will be hassle because you need an internet to access bitcoin and to convert it to the country money you need an application. So i don't think it will a good idea

wenn a business for example an online service earns 15 different cryptoucurrencies with its work it can either reward the workers on percentages,

its going to be a better future anyway as less people will then care for national currency but for the quality of the token style.

Yohr87

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:27:41 PM

Its difficult to use bitcoin in salary because the price of a bitcoin is not stable what if the employer paid salary to employee and the price of bitcoin is going down the employee will receive not equal to their daily rate.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

If it just for freelancer jobs, why not ?
but if it's a contracts job, which means paid every month.
I think that's not good since bitcoin price is fluctuative
fernandoaleixo

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

Community Manager at Bitsurf.eu

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 02:39:28 PM

Well, if they're up paying at least 1BTC per month I'd gladly accept it.  Grin
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:42:17 PM

I do not think the bitcoin would pay you as a salary because bitcoin value sometimes  down and up rate what about if its getting drops sunddenly and it is your family s expectation for everyday expenses so your salary is actually not good . Its good to know if your salary is a bitcoin when if you have other source of income so you can expect to spend on your bill and pay bills at home.
marginal

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:43:21 PM

Its a hard question would I accept it... Becouse you can never know, will you have a good salary this month, and so, you cannot plan your budget and expensions, lol
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

No, I think it is not a good idea. many people dont know about bitcoin and every country has currency. It is imposible, we cannt to fulfill our needs with it.

I think for this year or after 5 years , bitcoin as salary is not a good idea because bitcoin is not yet stable and not all citizen known about bitcoin. So it take time and years to inform and propely educate bitcoin. If the bitcoin is the salary , the transportation fare , commodities , rents ,etc need to use bitcoin as payment.

Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:49:24 PM

Definitely I'll do it because I believe if my salary will be interms of bitcoin it would have a chance to increase its value as long as I should learn to manage it properly. Receiving a salary through bitcoins is a great and awesome idea which everyone must grab.
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:55:47 PM

I do not think this is a good idea, if they pay us with Bitcoin, the value of Bitcoin must be the same as paper money. For example, when the price of a bitcoin goes down, our monthly wages will go down at bitcoin prices, I do not think anyone wants this to happen.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:56:53 PM

It a good development one to the cryptocurrency network because it will created more confidence in the whole system and again it gives the employees the chance of owing an assets which can grow as the market get higher. And again the bitcoin being paid as a salary to the employees can either be change into faints paper money for onward use or hold as an assets which it is so at that the holder will have two advantage receiving bitcoin as a salary.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:58:29 PM

Paying salary using bitcoin would be a welcome development but it would've  been better if bitcoin is acceptable to buy or local transactions of all goods and services. This is because of inflammation of other currencies. This will also help to buy using bitcoin direct.

changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

Honestly I am confused what will be my answer the other side of my brain will agree that I will be have a salary paid in bitcoin because I knew that it will be a great chance for me to earn bitcoin and its a great investment but the other side will disagree what if that the only way for me  to get my daily needs and also to my family is only my salary and at that time bitcoin is so in dip would I be willing to take the risk and it convert it into fiat money? I think there will be lots to consider if this will happen..
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

I don't like the idea much because of some reasons:

-> Firstly, the value of bitcoin keeps on fluctuating and then it won't serve as a stable or fixed source of income. In times of downfall in the value of the crypto currency, what will become the secure means of income for us and our families,. how would we get to meet the daily expenses, if the value of bitcoin falls below the minimum basic level as it was a few days back?!? Then it is very risky, of course!!

-> Then if our salary would be paid in bitcoin, then this income will be liable to taxation at the rate of the salary tax.

-> Plus bitcoin is not even accepted as a means of legal tender in our country.

-> Then thereafter, the transaction fees is way too high.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:46:42 PM

This would seriously push bitcoin forward. I would be happy to get paid in cryptocurrency. And it would greatly improve my investment capital.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:48:28 PM

iam doing salarys like bountys and offerwalls for btc very day .
its a good free way to make some satoshis Cheesy

regards
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

This is certainly beneficial for me as an investor, but unfortunately, with bitcoin you cant just go to the store, and this is a serious obstacle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: