Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:02:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BUY APPC ON BINANCE AND WAIT FOR GAINS  (Read 150 times)
bitexchangers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

Universal Contact - CWF

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:58:55 AM

APPC THE ICO SUPPORTED BY APPTOIDE NOW IS ONLINE

Appstore protocol supported by apptoide
buy app in : 0.000045-46 sats -1.56%
sell in : 0.000052
tp2: 0.000056
tp3_:0.000062

Buy using bollinger band theory

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/APPCBTC/XcOOeheY-buyAPPC-on-binance/

We are Expert in trading and bitcoin debit cards solutions
Solidity Dev
Deflationary Tokens
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sleeplesman

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 07:09:09 PM

I loaded my bags at the bottom of market. (: Now I'm ready to make my 100x Grin
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 01:09:18 AM

APPC is already dead a long time ago, this is also what I said before especially supported with APPTOID. But yeah, sad reality, I almost lost over 90% of its value since I bought it.
APPC is also one of the best ICO performers before when the ICO fever commenced and in the bull run 2017-2018, but it is still the same with other altcoins that started on the ICO fever they are slowly going off the floor.

Look at the chart, no sign of  100x  Grin Sad for those who bought on around January 2018 and didn't sell for a loss or put stop loss.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:07:15 AM

Cool and good luck or maybe you are part of the shilling team.  Grin. There are no 100x at the current situation of the altcoin market, even top coins are still like > -60% loss. Where do you think the money will come to push it to 100x?

@GreatArkansas - sorry buddy  Wink at least you get out early instead of holding another shitcoin on your portfolio,  Grin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 03:21:20 AM

APPC is already dead a long time ago, this is also what I said before especially supported with APPTOID.

This is honestly not surprising lol. Another unnecessary coin/token by a decent sized business/service that's tried to take advantage of the ICO boom(like most projects like BitTorrent). Aptoide is working fine as it is without a coin/token(again, like BitTorrent).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sleeplesman

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:17:43 AM

APPC is already dead a long time ago, this is also what I said before especially supported with APPTOID. But yeah, sad reality, I almost lost over 90% of its value since I bought it.
APPC is also one of the best ICO performers before when the ICO fever commenced and in the bull run 2017-2018, but it is still the same with other altcoins that started on the ICO fever they are slowly going off the floor.

Look at the chart, no sign of  100x  Grin Sad for those who bought on around January 2018 and didn't sell for a loss or put stop loss.
https://i.imgur.com/ydGyYlH.png

Yea sure, and btc was dead too. Your looking at coin market charts, tells me all about how much you know. It's far from dead. Kicking and alive, selling on binance. Team is working and protocol is growing. More and more people are using it day by day, and ther's a huge market that's just starting to adapt it. The only reason why you see charts like this is because it came out months into bear market, so would be stupid to assume that just because price goes down it's dead. By that logic even ada and ether is dead.
sleeplesman

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:22:29 AM

APPC is already dead a long time ago, this is also what I said before especially supported with APPTOID.

This is honestly not surprising lol. Another unnecessary coin/token by a decent sized business/service that's tried to take advantage of the ICO boom(like most projects like BitTorrent). Aptoide is working fine as it is without a coin/token(again, like BitTorrent).

Thats so wrong on so many levels. I bet that you don't even know what the protocol is doing. Aptoide is just one of the app stores that is using it. There are more than one, and more than one mibile phone brand that has implemented it as a default wallet too. They are making payment system that works far more superior to current system and on top of that adding load of other features for game developers. There are already 30k games that has implemented this protocol and lot's of them make nice money and get paid within minutes instead of waiting for months to be payed out. But whats the point to explain it to the block that thinks that peoject success is measured by it's price in bear market. Go back and look at gold in 2008, it went down for 250+ days and losts 32% of its value, now tell me, was it dead then? Unless you can provide me some real reason why it's dead besides price, then go I challenge you. You don't even know whether it's token or coin.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:23:51 AM

Yea sure, and btc was dead too. Your looking at coin market charts, tells me all about how much you know. It's far from dead. Kicking and alive, selling on binance. Team is working and protocol is growing. More and more people are using it day by day, and ther's a huge market that's just starting to adapt it. The only reason why you see charts like this is because it came out months into bear market, so would be stupid to assume that just because price goes down it's dead. By that logic even ada and ether is dead.
I'm not saying that I'm 100% certain that Aptoide's coin is dead, but I don't think it's accurate to compare it to BTC. In BTC's case, only the clueless people outside the cryptocurrency markets are pretty much calling it dead. On Aptoide's case though, it's a far less used coin right now compared to BTC and ETH(not sure about ADA currently). Best of luck to that project though.

Thats so wrong on so many levels. I bet that you don't even know what the protocol is doing. Aptoide is just one of the app stores that is using it. There are more than one, and more than one mibile phone that has implemented it as a default wallet. They are making payment system that works far more superior to current system and on top of that adding load of other features for game developers. There are already 30k games that has implemented this protocol and lot's of them make nice money and get paid within minutes instead of waiting for months to be payed out.
Alright. Pitch it to me. What's the advantage of game developers to use Aptoide? Also, a payment system? Not sure about that. Again, best of luck to the project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
sleeplesman

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:31:20 AM

I'm not saying that I'm 100% certain that Aptoide's coin is dead, but I don't think it's accurate to compare it to BTC. In BTC's case, only the clueless people outside the cryptocurrency markets are pretty much calling it dead. On Aptoide's case though, it's a far less used coin right now compared to BTC and ETH(not sure about ADA currently). Best of luck to that project though.

Exactly. And if you would go and see for your self, you would see how adaption is growing. https://appcexplorer.io They only in the beginning of the year started to take off, since then they double demand every month. IT is just a matter of time, and ther's also market maker is attached to this coins, so at the moment you have to understand that, it is not droping like rock, it is slowly getting bought out. There are massive buy orders, and volume coming in on every drop. I don't think that market makers are willing to buy it for more if you can get it for cheaper. Thats how you make money, you buy it when it's cheap. Team is not a flack, they are professionals in programming and business, project itself is not scam too. Team have funds for decade to go, so they themself have stated it countless times, that they are banking on adaption not hype. So it is only matter of time.
sleeplesman

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:37:49 AM

Thats so wrong on so many levels. I bet that you don't even know what the protocol is doing. Aptoide is just one of the app stores that is using it. There are more than one, and more than one mibile phone that has implemented it as a default wallet. They are making payment system that works far more superior to current system and on top of that adding load of other features for game developers. There are already 30k games that has implemented this protocol and lot's of them make nice money and get paid within minutes instead of waiting for months to be payed out.
Alright. Pitch it to me. What's the advantage of game developers to use Aptoide? Also, a payment system? Not sure about that. Again, best of luck to the project.

If you are game developer, and you are selling your games, you usually get paid out if you reach specific threshold. And after you request payment you get payed out within a month. With this protocol, you get payed out within minutes. This payment system can be run anywhere. It's is not bound by Aptioide, Aptoide is just the first one to push it out into mass adoption. You can run it on your app store too if you want. And there is advertisement system built in, prof-of-attention. As a developer in order to get eyes on my game I have to pay around 60 cents per add on google play for example. And even then there is no guaranty that someone just clicks on it and ignores it. With this protocol, it reads for 2 minutes people's activity, hence prof-of-attention. And you can supervise it as an oracle and make 10% of it. It makes sure that audience is engaged into your game before you pay out. There are not unnecessary middle men and cuts off lot's of unnecessary costs.
sleeplesman

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 05:51:08 AM

Cool and good luck or maybe you are part of the shilling team.  Grin. There are no 100x at the current situation of the altcoin market, even top coins are still like > -60% loss. Where do you think the money will come to push it to 100x?

@GreatArkansas - sorry buddy  Wink at least you get out early instead of holding another shitcoin on your portfolio,  Grin.

For it to be at 100x all it have to do is get to 300 mill market cap. If btc goes on long bull market and are at 40k by the end of next year, I can see lot's of project getting back to 500-400 mill markets. So yea, it could go more than 100x. IT's 3mill market at the moment. and been in 0.03 cents for a long time, trading in that range. I understand why sats value is droping, people think, that they odd to get better returns in btc, and thats true if your lucky to get on early on btc run, but tides will turn around quickly, and people who are selling alts for past 3 months are burning their money, as btc has not grown, same people will burn money when they will start to buy out next higher tops and sell higher bottoms. Thats the point of holding. Everyone is now thinking that there's no point in buying alts at the bottom and hold, think like masses and get locked out. But if you put your emotions aside, this is perfect time to buy and start to accumulate. It wasn't year ago...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: