Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:28:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Listening To False News...  (Read 2774 times)
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:28:51 AM

It's really sad that many investors or newbies in crypto world falls instantly to this kind of nonsense fake news. It is really frustrating to see that they got panic immediately and sell their holdings at low price. I hope someday they will learn, feel regret and realize that the ones who spread the false rumors are the winners and become rich. I hope the spreading of bad news in cryptos will end.
it would be nice for everyone to invest in the world of crypto should be in knowledge and faith about crypto.
sometimes those who are still new who make the price to fall in cause of panic.
do not ever see the profit alone but every investor must be ready also suffered losses.
yabutzxc

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

Before you listen to false news about bitcoin, you should know the truth first and don't listen if the social media release the news. Do a research first before making a conclusion if you will believe the news or not.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:15:10 AM

It's really sad that many investors or newbies in crypto world falls instantly to this kind of nonsense fake news. It is really frustrating to see that they got panic immediately and sell their holdings at low price. I hope someday they will learn, feel regret and realize that the ones who spread the false rumors are the winners and become rich. I hope the spreading of bad news in cryptos will end.
maybe only a few users are affected by the hoax news, mostly newbie but I think other users are smart enough to handle the false news, but what's hard to deal with is when the false news keeps the price down and the unaffected user becomes panic, that's what happened some time ago
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

well it is hard to know whether the news is true or not, because we all know that there are alot of news and article here in social media and in the net. But please if you plan to share news to others either postive or negative check first if your source is reliable and they speak the truth.

Yes we need to stop listening to false news. bad news are contributors of the crypto fluctuations which is always happening in the crypto market and some new investors will be hesitant in doing their plan investment for crypto currency coins
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:37:41 AM

You can prevent fake/false new if you will reasearch about the news that they want to see for us,and also read a feed back aboht the news,stricky observing about their company in this case you can avoid and will know if the news was fake.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:44:53 AM

Now a days false or fake news is on trend. So for me,we should be more careful and make your own search before you believe on the news you're hearing,not everthing you hear and see on the news is real.
Perhaps because the trend is more of a sale value even though the content of the news content is just baseless provocations. We must be a meticulous person in this technological era, news comes every second, if we're not observant, we will get the ruse of false news.

Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:50:26 AM

The thing is that what is news worthy is highly subjective. I have noticed several times that what we see on the news are those carefully selected and filtered by the media. They sure would like to evolve news in the way they want to, creating and mixing up the stories covered in real life scenarios in order to come about a news that are shocking to the senses more often than not. Hence, as to what is true and false news greatly varies. And if we only depend on the media, we are only fed with what they want us to perceive. It sure is biased because it is a business. For once, it is best to conduct research everyday from various trusted media personnel so as to come about a good understanding of what is really happening at present.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

The current "crash" is caused by one bad "news" after another. A lot of them are the false or twisted truth.

For example, today, once again "China Full ban crypto". What the... Why is it causing another crash?? Why is it even "news"?

It was already banned in China back in September 2017. All trading platforms suspended trading in September. Anyone from China who still trade Crypto must be using foreign platforms. Sure, they reported that China added all crypto exchange sites to Great FireWall. So what? These people have VPNs! When I was in China, everyone who visits foreign sites use VPNs. Yes, China banned VPN as well a long time ago. So what? Everyone is still using it. Just like ignoring the traffic light is illegal in China, but at every intersection, you will see people ignore the red lights... the truth! Just because it is "illegal", does not mean no one will do it.

So just this (one) news of China banned Crypto, it was repeatedly used to crash the Crypto market (4 or 5 times). Do not fall for it!
1. Summer 2017, China banned ICO.
2. September 2017, China banned crypto trading.
3. November or December? China became unfriendly to crypto mining (Large-scale miners moved oversea already)
4. January 2018. China banned websites of foreign crypto exchanges. (VPN!!!)
5. Today, "China Full Ban Crypto"... (Really?)

So what is next?
"China really ban crypto"?
"China really full ban crypto"?
"China really really full ban crypto"[​IMG]
"China will jail anyone who trades crypto"[​IMG]
"China will execute anyone who trades crypto"?
"China will nuke every country who trade crypto"[​IMG]??

Stop spreading this nonsense. What's done was already done in September 2017. Nothing has changed ever since. NOTHING really changed in the last 4~5 months.

Yellow journalism at its best.

Same goes for Korean and Indian news. South Korea did not really ban crypto. Just one guy wanted to ban it. It was not approved, nor implemented. So far they have only added regulations that people can no longer trade anonymously. So what? Didn't Coinbase, Kraken, Bittrex etc. US-based platforms all require our IDs and photos?

India also did not ban crypto. Just a minister made some unfriendly speech toward crypto. No real "ban" whatsoever.

From the look of it, someone or some groups are trying hard to make the prices go down. The sad thing is, people are falling for it. The same China "news" was used on 5 occasions to cause the market crash while nothing was really changed or happened. Korean news was used on at least 2 occasions.

The bottom line is, let's just ignore all the stupid "news". Use our brains. Not hearsay from yellow journalism. It is getting annoying to have every little "news" to impact the market price.
some things that confuse big investors that cause a very drastic bitcoin price reduction, sometimes I like to think what their goals are? if indeed they are bitcoin users I think their expectation of price increases is not a decline.
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:56:26 AM

I think that they are paid just to spread that fake news so that the bitcoin supporters (us)  will just back out all of our investments and then leave the bitcoin. We really have to check anything that we have read about bitcoin since lots of fake news are spreading these days. I really hope that they will actually realize that what they are doing is wrong. Instead, they must promote the use of bitcoin since bitcoin is really a great help not only with monetary issues but for the knowledge that we have gotten in investing.
Etoasiatsxxx

Activity: 92
Merit: 2

The Future Of Work

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:01:59 AM

We can not avoid listening To bad news But we can avoid believing It is important that you trust yourself, But it is important for everyone to trust in something.
Tomcolor

Activity: 665
Merit: 10

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:08:21 AM

I agree with your good mind.i see when Bitcoin price going to down then some people always write the false article. Actually totally I do not great it false news.i have good experience to the Bitcoin and I have believed it. Bitcoin price up or down its does not matter with me.so I don't believed false news about Bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ B I O K R I P T ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Ultra-Fast Crypto Exchange on Solana Blockchain ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
anavir

Merit: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:11:18 AM

These are all true, that they might crash bitcoin, but whatever happens to bitcoin, i think bitcoin will still stand the way it is, bad news and good news are always present in everything, specially in bitcoin/digital currency.. but the important thing is that we are not affected by those bad news that are present, because it May affects us, generating FUD and maybe discourage us also
yes it is true, i really agree of what you have stated.Bitcoin unbeliever will spread bad news which will affect us specially the investor. Emotionally you will get panic because no one for sure just let their investment gone,so the best thing for us to do is: if you hear bad news , be resourceful.Read liget articles so won't be scared and resulted us to panic selling.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
upinros

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:21 AM

It's hard to know if the news is true or not, because we all know that there's a lot of news and articles here in social media and on the internet. That's how the media works. They do not care what the impact or what their news will bring even unnecessary bother looking for real problems or whether this is authentic or not but what concerns them is how many viewers or subscribers they will earn this means their popularity and money for them.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

They will not be newbies for long so they will eventually learn this lesson of not being affected by news. I am one of those people before who will easily react to news, panic sell or when the coin is increasing, I would panic buy and then sold at a loss because it was just a pump and dump. We all start being a newbie and even if you told someone to not listen in any news, they would still listen and worry about their coin seeing that big red candle and then sell in which they didn't realize they are contributing to the FUD as well. We know that the media is manipulated and only choose to report those that are news worthy which is often bad news because that is what attracts more people and some are paid by those whales that wanted to buy coins at a cheaper price.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:29:41 AM

True, that they might crash Bitcoin but whatever happens to Bitcoin you think Bitcoin will still stand like that, bad news and good news is always present in everything, especially in Bitcoin or digital currency. The next FUD will say that China does not have energy now to mine crypto stop crypto as soon as possible FUD will come everywhere will make you reluctant.
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

This is the way media truly works they news however not the majority of the are believable. This is the reason we the perusers must know whether the article is valid. We should know to be astute and not to accept what we read in the web anyway we cannot stop the individuals who are short disapproved of individual who simply accept what they read about. Be that as it may, we should obviously quit spreading and trusting phony news since it influences the cost of the market.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:17:33 AM

Fake news are the main cause of panicking here in the cryptocurrency world. If you will gather information about news and articles about cryptocurrencies, you should make sure that the site is giving reliable information.
KorakPawon

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

actually for what we listen to false news, it will only make the price down, we believe it to the news that really is useful and from a reliable source.
cr7

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:26:43 AM

The most outright lie begins to appear plausible, if it is repeated many times from different sources. Now, when information flows are falling on people not only from newspapers and magazines, but also from TV screens and the Internet, the problem is especially acute.
Therefore, I advise you not to panic but to act with your head!
rodztan

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

Yes, of course we don't have to listen to the wrong news let alone want to drop bitcoin and seek news of bitcoin.

Yes I do not believe in the wrong news about bitcoin once I hear the news that bitcoin seems to be scummed but it's worthless that just as important you know what you do if you want to gain bitcoin is to trust it here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: