Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:30:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: should have sell my altcoins when it was towering at the market.  (Read 369 times)
HunterBTC

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:36:36 AM

True, if you want to sell the right Altcoin that is when the price is high but usually the altcoin holders at the time of the price is not in a hurry to sell it because it sees the price on the market that looks so stable.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:02:11 AM

If you need money for buy important thing, there will no other choice you have to sell it. You can learn from this case, make investment in crypto is can not guaranted to make profit, so that why important to use money willing to lose and dont put all money in to it. Learn more about money management in this high risk and high return of investment is very important to have better financial.

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 10:31:08 PM

should have sell my altcoins when it was towering in the market. i need money now but all my altcoins and tokens are in dip low. should i sell it in now or wait for the market to bounce back?
I hope you have learned from this situation that you cannot invest money that you are not willing to lose or break up with that can lead to a situation like yours. If there is no way to cope with the current situation, then of course output. And if it is emotions, then I recommend waiting for the market to go to new records.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

should have sell my altcoins when it was towering in the market. i need money now but all my altcoins and tokens are in dip low. should i sell it in now or wait for the market to bounce back?

On my case, I havr diversify my investment and altcoins are desogned for me to be invested in long term. If an emergency happensI would vhoose to get from the established coin I have invested. Since the price is at dip now, dont withdraw your investmen. As much as possible dont use it, eventually the price will regain its value and you'll difffinitely regret it.
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

It depends on you if you see that what you hold will give you profit why not? But if the market is on bloody you cannot sell it immediately. I think if market is on dip you have no choice you need to wait the market to be normal again. Cryptocurrencies is not like cash that if you need you can get it because need to process it I think you need to save a money for your emergency needs.
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

Of course on the peaks,why would you choose to take profits when the market ha bleed? tokens and altcoins depends on the bitcoin's movements that is why you will need for bitcoin to go bull so that you can maximize your profits with these altcoins/tokens.Wait for the market to get its peak so that you will have the perfect time to take your profits.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
metalglowd

Activity: 546

💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:37:48 PM

be payient. if you selling you altcoins now are you already gets it profit ?
if not, then just hold.

just sell the alts that you've get the profit from it.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
jakfaronputra amin

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:04:20 PM

yes I always sell altcoin when the price is very high, because selling altcoin with high price, I can get a lot profit
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

Yes, you should sell your altcoins when the price is at the highest, the thing is , people tend to be greedy when the price is increasing and then sell them late when the price is already falling down, it happens everyday

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:38 PM

Probably you should've done so, but don't worry, market is restoring now. For the future you will know that it's a must to plan you budget for a long run.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:25:51 PM

Probably you should've done so, but don't worry, market is restoring now. For the future you will know that it's a must to plan you budget for a long run.
Well the answer is in your hands simple if you need money you can sell but with lose. Market if down low it will go up the same scenario. If you can't wait for the market to go up losing may experience. Patience in this season of all your coins when in down.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:58:21 PM

Should have, would have, could have...a common sentiment of many in this forum. We just have to get over the fact that we can never always have the whole cake. There will always be times wherein we would neglect how the market moves. Making the wrong analysis (If you even do analyze or just fully depend on luck.) and then missing out on the opportunity to earn big! This happens! And it's all part of the system. We just need to accept the realities of the system and just make out the best of what we receive.

Skoroded

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

Strange question , if you need money the sell their coin . if you do not need money , wait for the market to recover and then sell
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:53:53 AM

Yes but just that we can not see the future and the only way we can see the future is to be a bit patience and invest on the amount that you think you can lose. I bought some coins this January and since then there have been falling.
coinsurver

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 09:00:02 AM

Is your purchase price much higher than crypto prices now? If the difference is not too high, there is no harm in selling, because your needs are urgent. But if your needs are not too urgent, it is better to hold your coins until the end of the year. Hopefully there is new news from the coin market, that all coins move up perfectly.
Cherrybomb

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:17:07 PM

choose to take profits when the market ha bleed? tokens and altcoins depends on the bitcoin's movements that is why you will need for bitcoin.
kongfuone

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

This depends on whether you profit, if you profit, you should sell your altcoin, and then buy again when the price falls, so you can recycle the funds, if you are not profiting now, continue to wait for it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: