Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money have you invested in bitcoins and altcoins?  (Read 452 times)
lisalise (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:02:29 AM

How much money have you invested in bitcoins and altcoins? What's your purpose investing in cryptocurrency?  Are you investing only for earning money?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ars128128

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:14:02 AM

i buy 200mil powercoin. its very good project
kiemnhieutien

Activity: 490
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:17:47 AM

Until now I invested more than $100k to cryptocurrencies. I think mine is just a small amount because there are many big investors, we call whale, they invest millions and billions USD to cryptocurrency. For them, this is a new market and easy to make profit. They can pump and dump price following their purpose.
nellycanezo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:18:37 AM

I've invested 400$ to Ethereum. I've 1 Eth now. I'm holding it until the price got doubled or tripled so that i would have good profit. Im still believing that Eth will conquer this storm and stand still and start gaining its loss price value before. Patience is a virtue. Holding tight your tokens my friend.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:19:55 AM

trying to swim in the crypto by investing with a little initial capital of just $ 1000 buying some BTC and ETH I am of course the goal to profit

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:28:12 AM

How much money have you invested in bitcoins and altcoins? What's your purpose investing in cryptocurrency?  Are you investing only for earning money?
I'm not majorcoin investors honestly, But i just try to make various invesment through various icos. I just try to make more and more money as much as possible to reach the early demand from the new coin after it was being listed on the exchange site. I earn more than 500k in a year through this way. Because the major crypto can't generate a lot of money just in short time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
strelko

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:30:29 AM

I have invested a good amount of money in crypto. Most of money is invested in bitcoins followed by ETH and ripple. I am always looking for alt coins with good potential to add to my investment.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:44:13 AM

How much money have you invested in bitcoins and altcoins?
1,000 USD as of now and falling when market is falling. So, when its happening I do not do anything just wait for it to make its magic.

What's your purpose investing in cryptocurrency?
My first is I would love to earn and to share it with my family and invest it in more things
Second, is to learn because just to be true here when I read and invest I learn.
Are you investing only for earning money?
No Execpt for family I still have dreams here with the help of money

My suggestion here is:

1. Read everything about tge altcoin

2. Same as btc read it but the past history of market

3. Hold or invest? That would be up to you

4. Give it a shot to know what it would be. Trading or bitcoin?
nishant01

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

i have invested 1 btc in cryptos and i am doing only for money...
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:50:40 AM

I really don't know how much I invested. I am currently holding 3 type of coins. I have bitcoin which I think I invested $ 500 now. Ethereum, $ 100 and MNX $250 I think. I'm not sure how much because when I earn a from a bounty campaign, I immediately buy some coins.
gbenga88

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

I invested my own part on cryptocurrency, although it is not much, but it is worth something. The main reason why I lnvested is because it is decentralized
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:54:02 AM

I have invested around 10000$ in different coins, but the investment keeps on changing.
My first target was to make profit equivalent to my investment. That was the time when I played safe. Now that my initial investment has been recovered, I go all out and take as many risks as I can.
For obvious reasons, alts have given me more returns than btc. The coin which helped me earn the most was TRX. I had bought it during the initial phase and was able to sell it at peak.
I strongly feel that once an individual has recovered the investment, it is better to play with profit because the bigger the risk you take, the bigger the profit you make.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:54:55 AM

I have made investment in the alternative coins for long term investment around $2800 ( i put the money in bitcoin) $3000 in some ICOs projects and around $4000 to be invested in trading altcoins usually on binance and bittrex, my purpose investing in cryptocurrency based on the profit due to there are no local store which accept the cryptocurrencies as payment options for right now, but i hope in the future i can spend my cryptocurrencies for a cup of coffee and tea.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

I invested around 1000 $ on November and ultil this time, it's still remain 1000$, lol, i regret because i don't sell all when my coin reach ATH in December and Jan  Sad
ady_crypto

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:57:54 AM

when i staerted to invest i put first 2000$ then the next day another 1000$ and so on . i think in the first week i put like 10k$ but i cannot tell you a tottal. but what i can tell you is that 10k$ is a minimum safe investment to make money. if you put less you make less money Cheesy
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

I have invested in the market for about $ 5000 for the original purpose of x10 with that money and I did it. My current goal isn't just to make money, but to learn more about new markets like crypto, and I see this as a fertile market with a wealth of knowledge about new financial technologies. It really attracted me two years ago and until now I have seen it as a real job

slankoi

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:06:25 AM

I haven't invested anything in cryptocurrencies. My goal was not to use my own cash anyhow. That's why I started participating in bounties. You can hardly find such an occupation nowadays which can bring you decent amount of money. For me crupto provides such opportunities.
dewanaga
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

I have made investment in the alternative coins for long term investment around $2800 ( i put the money in bitcoin) $3000 in some ICOs projects and around $4000 to be invested in trading altcoins usually on binance and bittrex, my purpose investing in cryptocurrency based on the profit due to there are no local store which accept the cryptocurrencies as payment options for right now, but i hope in the future i can spend my cryptocurrencies for a cup of coffee and tea.
you are really very brave to take risks,
my advice is not too much if still a layman, if you are proficient in analyzing the situation I think you are smart
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:16:53 AM

I think that if you are a beginner in the crypt, you should not invest a lot of money at first because it's normal to understand what is happening in the market

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:17:14 AM

I have invested $ 10000 in cryprocurrencies (I have bought various coins like ripple, NEM, stellar, cardano, tron, verge, cindicator, siacoin). The sole purpose of my investment is to make good profit and fulfill my dreams. I want a house, a car and other things that are essentials in my life. And I am confident that I will have all these things.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: