Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:53:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money have you invested in bitcoins and altcoins?  (Read 461 times)
vominhquanben

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:46:41 AM

I've spent 4k$ for buying TRX and Ripple. As a long term investment, hope it'll be a huge benefit at the end of this year or next year.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:19:36 AM

I do invest for earning money, that is like my job now without any boss here. I like it and educated myself a lot about it. I have invested 10k already.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 09:32:05 AM

Approx 3200$, started from December 2017 till now 04/10/2018, with current value of 16$, approximately 50% loss at current time.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:36:33 AM

How much money have you invested in bitcoins and altcoins? What's your purpose investing in cryptocurrency?  Are you investing only for earning money?
I'm not majorcoin investors honestly, But i just try to make various invesment through various icos. I just try to make more and more money as much as possible to reach the early demand from the new coin after it was being listed on the exchange site. I earn more than 500k in a year through this way. Because the major crypto can't generate a lot of money just in short time.

Well, in cryptocurrency i was invested around $500 and also i am more investing when i get salary from bounty because i dont have much money so i only invest small amount. I hope my investing can grows more but for now my money getting less because of the market bearish
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:04:06 AM

When i know about Bitcoin in 2,5 years ago, i started to make invest in it about $400 so i was get 1 BTC at that times, the price of BTC in 2015 was around $300 to $400. I try to make profit by trading and finally i get some profit, and every month when i got salary i keep 30% of that and used to buy BTC. And finally that money make me have enough amount to build house now.  Iam investing offcource to make money and to have knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading.

Edsemen

Activity: 413

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:19:07 AM

trying to swim in the crypto by investing with a little initial capital of just $ 1000 buying some BTC and ETH I am of course the goal to profit
Yes being a trader must start at small amount so that soon you can learn and have more profit. Besides little amount of investment can make your brain relaxed and more courage to have.

keltics

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

I think that in bitcoin need to invest at least 50% of investment. Since this world knows the whole world.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:11:12 PM

There is no fix amount I invested I do invest whenever I have extra funds and it depends on market trend also but I always look for bearish market it gives more opportunity than bullish market. In bearish market  we get many good opportunities to buy good coins at cheap value. Yes I think we all have same purpose of earning money as well as grow our portfolio too.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

I've invest $2K in Cryptocurrency, I like Blockchain Tecnology, but I think most of the investor is care about earning money, based on the currently market dip, my investment still in green, but not earn too much, so I'm waiting market recover and start moving back to $800B market cap
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:53:59 PM

When i know about Bitcoin in 2,5 years ago, i started to make invest in it about $400 so i was get 1 BTC at that times, the price of BTC in 2015 was around $300 to $400. I try to make profit by trading and finally i get some profit, and every month when i got salary i keep 30% of that and used to buy BTC. And finally that money make me have enough amount to build house now.  Iam investing offcource to make money and to have knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading.
Good tactics. And excellent results. Today it become more difficult. 2,5 years ago it wasn't so huge count of tokens/coins. All was simpler, isn't? Now to make money you must to know much more
APICEMTECH

Activity: 308

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:16:25 PM

Its not wise to keep on putting money into crypto all the time. Most people that I know have even taken out their initial investment just to be safe. I on the other hand have not taken any fiat out yet, but then I am comfortable with the kind of money that I have kept locked in.

Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:23:23 PM

I invested 20% in bitcoin, 20% in ETH and 60% in other cryptocurrencies. I think this is the most appropriate ratio for investment.

xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

Not much to be honest (at least not much for western standards). I have had a plan to invest every month 100 bucks but then I started bounty hunting so the earnings from my bounty activities replaced my fiat investments over time.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

I only used $100 to tryout some services, since I'm trying obtain Altcoins with bounty, I spend time rather than money, and extra for data connection to enter the site.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:38:06 PM

Not much to be honest (at least not much for western standards). I have had a plan to invest every month 100 bucks but then I started bounty hunting so the earnings from my bounty activities replaced my fiat investments over time.

Tell me mate, is all these bounties are good at making more money as a income. I see most of the expected bounties are get the successful face in the market. We need to check the project how they have been used to promote the project on social and other platforms.
By seeing the projects which are having the promising background in dev team and marketing side means we can concentrate on those bounties else it is not at all a useful one bro. Please check the trading signals and invest on the concern altcoins, you may able to get the profits on it accordingly.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Loveboard

Activity: 84
Merit: 7

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

I invested 1500 USD.
1000 USD in ETH and 500 in NagriCoin.

NagriCoin sounds interesting. From what I see, you're picking good coins to invest in. Buying eth right now at this price is great. I'd like to ask what Nagricoin is and why you think it's valuable?

But, that aside, I do think that EGEM will be worthwhile. I've just deposited a paycheck amount oF money in order to increase my stack. The coin is NOT an erc20 clone, but rather, it's an eth clone. It's its own coin.

The coin came out without a premine or an ico, which means it's simply up For grabs! You can get as much as you want at these bottom prices. Because it can only go up From its inception.

Cointrade - Bringing crypto trading to the people! (https://cointrade.es/)
Pre-ICO "April 8th, 2018"
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

I have invested only the money which i can afford to lose,because cryptocurrencies investments are too risky for those newbie investors who doesnt have any experience with the volatile market.Most of these new people are going to sell at loss whenever they see some red candles in the market,so you will need to have a lot of patience when you are investing to cryptocurrencies.,focus more in trading and im sure you are going to make money.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:43:41 PM

How much money have you invested in bitcoins and altcoins? What's your purpose investing in cryptocurrency?  Are you investing only for earning money?

Most of my money are from bounties, and some of my money from bounties are used for my daily expenses. I have invested some of my money on some altcoins, I don't actually hold them for too long because I am only into day trading. Altcoin  and bitcoin investment is really good because it can be profitable even if it is just a short trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: