Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:18:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is Bitcoin's daily price fluctuations getting smaller and smaller?  (Read 2077 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 02:41:45 PM

that's the name of fluctuation, change and change. if last year went up, and rose higher, which is currently going on just the opposite, down and down smaller. so fluctuations actually occur in crypto, and that means the possibility of rising and rising higher is also great.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JoshMart

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

Well for me my take on what is happening is that there are very minimal transactions that is why the activity of Bitcoin price has minimal movement as well compared to before. My theory is that, since the price is low, users are now holding their coins hence, the minimal activities.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

Honestly, the current price of Bitcoin is volatile significantly, and It is now in the $ 7000 price for more than 7 days. Furthermore, I think that there are many reasons which led to the return to the crisis in Bitcoin and the market in general, but I do think that this big drop will last long, jut there must be a period of time to resolve those problems. And IMO, I think the main reason for this crisis is that the capitalists (who have a big amount of boats and other cryptocurrencies) have sold a large proportion of crypto especially Bitcoin, and this is a strategic way in order to re-buy again when the price of Bitcoin will fall to a low value ( maybe less than  $ 7000 ) , and maybe there are other reasons, like panic selling, and the collective  ban of  cryto in many countries and social media ( Facebook, Twitter, Google ) .   
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:28:37 PM

I think this is a good thing. The price of bitcoin tends to be stable. This will reduce the investment profit for most of our investors, but at the same time the risk will be smaller. But I personally think that bitcoin is likely to still have A great deal of volatility.

In my opinion, the fluctuation in the monetary values of Bitcoin in the current market situation is a good sign and a signal to stability period. A stability period is the one in which the prices of a particular asset or currency does not change at all and also attracts huge investment because a stability in Price means good future return which has been the only goal of all the investors.
Muramblend

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:57:59 PM

Given all of the information as it is now, the market has agreed closely to the price and there are enough people in the market
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

The market froze in uncertainty. Many wait when the situation with the price of bitcoin clears up, or go to the top, or we fall into a new bottom. Hence such inactive trading on the stock exchange.
cooobb

Activity: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:08:41 AM

It's getting smaller because we have more new users and more people that hold their coins
 It's also a natural process for every single serius asset that is supposed to become a means of payment someday
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

Why is Bitcoin's daily price fluctuations getting smaller and smaller? How do you view the current price of Bitcoin and how we should handle the transaction in the later period?
You think it is stable because you are comparing its price to alts which tend to be way too volatile. If you compare its price to normal stock market, you would see that bitcoin is still very volatile.
Maintaining a stable price is not exactly a bad thing. Rather, you should be happy about the fact that its price is stable. This, in turn, would attract new investors who were always scared to invest in Bitcoin because of the extreme price volatility.
I personally know so many people who are afraid to be a part of such high volatility and having a stable price would give them the required confidence.
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

There are really factors that contribute the rise and fall of bitcoin's value and I guess block chain also one thing and then the demand of bitcoin in the market plus the fact that some dump the coin so that it will go deep and too low so that those other investor could buy it and trade on the high time

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
BurakTurk

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

Apparently there are no reasons for drastic changes in the price of bitcoin, no announcements or news, perhaps the popularity has fallen.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

Bitcoin fluctuations are becoming less as the period when the market was on the bottom is coming to its end. I believe that BTC will grow sufficiently soon.
Stephen1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:41:32 PM

As we can see that bitcoin price is continuously  falling and one of the reason why it is happening because of a lot of people dumped their bitcoins. Of course as a human, emotion is still part of it.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 01:41:37 PM

Why is Bitcoin's daily price fluctuations getting smaller and smaller? How do you view the current price of Bitcoin and how we should handle the transaction in the later period?
You think it is stable because you are comparing its price to alts which tend to be way too volatile. If you compare its price to normal stock market, you would see that bitcoin is still very volatile.
Maintaining a stable price is not exactly a bad thing. Rather, you should be happy about the fact that its price is stable. This, in turn, would attract new investors who were always scared to invest in Bitcoin because of the extreme price volatility.
I personally know so many people who are afraid to be a part of such high volatility and having a stable price would give them the required confidence.
Investors like to interfere at times when we less expect them to. I do envy them cause they have the money for investing and I mean as a huge investment but I know that the higher the amount is, the higher risk it also possesses. In crypto, it is very impossible for the coins to have stable prices but right now, we can consider that the price is in stable due to smaller fluctuations. We have been hoping for bitcoin to start the real recovering from the dump but it do feels like bitcoin will not be rising this month.

Anyways, we shouldn't lose hope because it will surely affect how we hold unto our investments. We don't one joining those who panic sells.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
malbano2099

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:02:34 PM

This diminished unpredictability and swelling is a marvel that dependably takes after a dunk in costs since there won't be a great deal of exchanges available and very little of exchanging action will occur , which will cause the cost to be preferably steady than when there's a considerable measure of cash moving in trades .

What's more, i'm certain that we'll just be experiencing instability again if bitcoin's cost goes higher over the couple of one months from now as this down pattern continues to vanish offering spot to a bull raced to assume control .

Such absence of vacillations in cost will urge individuals to put more in bitcoin particularly the individuals who got more acquainted with it's examples and have sufficiently accumulated involvement to comprehend what to do on each economic situation and state and lessens the vulnerability that assume control choices at whatever point the market is going frantic
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

The demand on the market has decreased and more people are holding their coin. The price will surely grow. But some people should not believe the Media because it really has an effect on the psychological mind of the human being. It makes them fear to buy and sell while spreading rumors and propaganda, not to mention that there are also the so-called experts. The bitcoin price is up to people to decide.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:01:33 PM

There are only two possible explanations for this, one is that the market is becoming more stable, this is something we have been waiting but I doubt that is the right explanation, in my opinion there are more holders and less speculators with the price, which is why you see less movement but as soon as the price of bitcoin gives signals that the price might skyrocket then you will see speculators dominating the market again.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

The fluctuation for the price of bitcoin is getting smaller and smaller because the market capitalization of bitcoin is getting bigger so the distribution of the supply of bitcoin is now better compare before because a lot of players are now in the market and most of them are trying to hold their bitcoin and does not use it for day trade.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:05:20 AM

I don't see this as a hassle, it's true that the current is fluctuating in a stable state. The decline is not in big trouble. Although the game has been done by several investors once again i say this is still stable. The price slightly decreased due to some traders panic.

Cinemo

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:15:03 AM

i think its because those idiots who panic sell their bitcoin cause they dont know that the cryptocurrency whales are controlling bitcoin. they dont know that bitcoin will rise up again soon. cause bitcoin always do what he does in the past few years. its predictable now. think about it and you will get it.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:11:10 AM

It only seems to you. The fluctuations in the price of bitcoin do not become less. If it could be ascertained in a short period of time, then this is most likely a pure accident. The volatility of bitcoin can not be reduced. There is no reason for this. The price of bitcoin is still formed on the basis of supply and demand, and these concepts will never be permanent. If the price of bitcoin increases, I think its volatility will also increase. In this regard, the risk of investing in it will also increase.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: