Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 06:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how can a new member benefit from this forum  (Read 396 times)
Seguraliezl00

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:53:55 PM

Good day ladies and gentlemen I just sign up to this forum and I will need tips on experienced forum members on how I can reap maximum benefit from this forum. Thanks

Well you can learn more about crypto here and how it works.  Also,  there is so many members here like,  investor,  miners, and they actually  exchanging  ideas that  all of us can help and benefits  and so earn afterwards.
dipan30343456

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

New members should learn more, here can learn a lot of knowledge about digital cryptocurrency, and a lot of investment experience!

If you don't want to invest, you can earn free money through the bounty.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

you can learn a lot from this forum especially if you are very new in the crypto scene. Most of what I know about bitcoin  and cryptocurrency and altcoins, I learned from reading in this forum. There are also valuable news that are shared here that you can use in deciding on your trades.
Gabz999

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:00:04 PM

Good day ladies and gentlemen I just sign up to this forum and I will need tips on experienced forum members on how I can reap maximum benefit from this forum. Thanks

Well you can read more information about crypto, different ICOs, have a conversation with other people of diverse culture and nationality, earn cash through campaigns, know tips on trading and mining etc. This forum is like a library of thoughts, facts and opinions of different people, regardless of social status, around the world.

Also the best thing you can have in these forum is knowledge. You will learn more knowledge here in forum, lots of ideas, strategies, tips and guides that you can use in all aspects like trading, investing and etc. The money you will earn in all campaigns here will be just a big bonus for you. Its just like you were studying and there's a free money while you are learning. Wink
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

It is good that you have started joining here,being new in this forum you have to observed and read more often the post of different member here regarding their experiences,problem encountered as bitcoin user and investor,status update of bitcoin in the market.Steps by steps you can learn many things here.It will widen your knowledge and understanding how bounty campaigns work,investment in different cryptocurrency and its rate.

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
jemine (OP)

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:26:55 PM

Well you can read more information about crypto, different ICOs, have a conversation with other people of diverse culture and nationality, earn cash through campaigns, know tips on trading and mining etc. This forum is like a library of thoughts, facts and opinions of different people, regardless of social status, around the world.

Also the best thing you can have in these forum is knowledge. You will learn more knowledge here in forum, lots of ideas, strategies, tips and guides that you can use in all aspects like trading, investing and etc. The money you will earn in all campaigns here will be just a big bonus for you. Its just like you were studying and there's a free money while you are learning. Wink
What do you mean by saying  the money I will earn in campaign? Can you please elaborate on that?
Whiteness
Copper Member

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

The new members of this forum firstly they have to learn what he can do on this forum and after that they can doing bounty's.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Bren Briones

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 02:33:11 PM

First thing that you will get in this forum is the knowledge about cryptocurrency and how they work. If you really wanted t o do crypto works, this forum will be a great help. If you have queries about cryptocurrencies, you may also ask others in this community. Smiley

jose111

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:34:51 PM

First of all, it is good for you to read many topics here in the forum therefore you can gain more knowledge about in cryptosystem.  The best profited way of earning maximum profit that you wanted is able you to preferred in trading or in mining. In trading, you need more capital or investment to be able to earn much better profit, it can double or triple or much more than this your investment but always remember it also can give you losses. Other way is Mining, thru this a huge of capital needed because of the really expensive machine that is needed for operating in mining.
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:48:50 PM

As new in forum the best benefit we can earn and learn is the knowledge and shared stories of other that bcame succesful in crypto world with this encourages us to do research.also it give us guidance what is the step by step we should do for a better gain in crypto world
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

For newly registered on this forum, you can benefit using this forum by joining on some bounties and airdrops. Find and check it on Alternate Cryptocurrency > Marketplace. You can also search the bounty you want on search bar.  This links may also help you find more and good bounty with expert ICO review ratings:
https://icodrops.com
https://icobench.com

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:12:36 PM

If you want to open a new membership and earn money through the forum, unfortunately this is not possible. If it were such a convenience, everyone would have opened up hundreds of memberships and earned a profit. No, this is not my intention, but if you are asking for information exchange and investment advice then the information contained in the forum will be helpful to you in directing your investment. In order to earn money with signature campaigns through the Forum, you must have reached at least the Member rank. If you have a good social media account from Bounty camps, it's possible to earn money.
Good one there, I believe the op has seen this because many people come and open accounts with the hope of making blns in a month's time. Bitcoin doesn't reward members for creating account rather you will get expert advice in dealing with your trades and investments.

Pain Packer

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

Since you're a new member, the only thing that you can reap right now is info. This forum house a lot of information regarding altcoins, btc, ICO's, gambling, mining etc. Read and read and read!

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

Nowadays, reaping benefit from this forum is much harder.
#1 reason is bitcointalk has become a shitpost forum.
Just see how your own thread evolves...or doesn't evolve.
You will most likely get just random one sentence replies with very little thought and no one engaging in actual discussion.
Well, you might get some good advice, but you will have to go through tons of spam before that.

The #2 reason is that bitcointalk has actually become a profitable place to advertise.
So you have some people acting like normal people who are actually getting paid to promote a coin or project: they are called shillers.
They will be overly hyped about a coin and just sing praises to it.
There are those on the opposite side to: fudders
They will try to discredit something to create panic and have people sell to drive the price down so they can buy a coin at a cheap price.
And they you have bounty hunters who have to make a certain post count each week...

So yeah, basically, it is an unreliable place to get help.
But, it is still a tremendous resource with vast amounts of information on anything crypto.
You can use it to do the research you need and get the information to be a strategic, informed investor.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 03:26:15 PM

There is a lot to learn at this forum, from bitcoin to alts, from tokens to coins, from icos to AI projects, everything you need to know or discuss about anything related to crypto, you will find here, personally in a year of my activity at this forum i have learnt a lot that has helped me loads.

3kpk3

Activity: 910
Merit: 148

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:31:46 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2018, 07:42:55 AM by 3kpk3

This is a silly question obviously. Everyone knows that people generally join this forum to earn money and improve their knowledge regarding cryptocurrencies. This forum is easily one of the best crypto knowledge banks available on the internet and I always recommend this forum to anyone interested in learning about cryptocurrencies. I have already helped many of my friends who were interested in learning about Bitcoin by recommending this forum to them. Bitcointalk contains many helpful guides to help you on your way. Don't just rely on this forum though. Use google etc to learn more about crypto.

Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:36:38 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2018, 02:31:08 AM by Electrified

First thing that you will get in this forum is the knowledge about cryptocurrency and how they work. If you really wanted t o do crypto works, this forum will be a great help. If you have queries about cryptocurrencies, you may also ask others in this community. Smiley
Knowledge all about cryptocurrency is the first thing that new member acquire, trading and investment ideas are all availble,different kinds of coins, platform and projects are share in the forum.  I can say its really a big opportunity for everyone and have a chance to become a good investor for future.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

congratulations to learn, all you have to do is read here a lot of discussion in this forum, if we want to read all will be easy because it has a lot of knowledge in sharing here. good luck to learn your science increases Wink
ariscan

Activity: 131

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:46:25 PM

In my opinion, for those who have just joined this forum you can read it on the Bitcoin website. that way you can understand and while learning about what is Bitcoin. or you can ask people who have long joined this forum. No need to worry about Bitcoin you just read and understand what the meaning of the title of the person who made the question.
racham02

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:48:22 PM

the new members will benefit from this forum, for example there a lot of information they will find in forum about bitcoin, how to work bitcoin, how to invest in bitcoin. here at the bitcoin forum there are so many ideas to get if you're just active in the thread, and also here in the forum they can help you develop your skills.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: