Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:39:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN][MAINSALE] GIGTRICKS - A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR FREELANCERS✅✅✅  (Read 62670 times)
nugrama

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:43:22 AM

it looks like a lot of bounty hunters who are interested to participate in promoting and offering tokens to many people because I see for the allocation of funds for the bounty campaign is quite large 7.14% or less 25 million GBTC of total token GBTC sold 350 million GBTC, let alone for the signature campaignnya allocation of 45%. I monitor first the progress of this project because bounty campaignnya also quite old With the new project entered the private sale stage, so there are still many opportunities for teams and developers to actively introduce and offer token this project. Hopefully this project can be run in accordance with existing road map with pre ITO which will start in June and ITO which started from July until August 2018.success for this project.
I think it will be a lot of participants who are interested to join the bounty and help promote this project because it is viewed from the allocation given quite a lot. I hope this makes it easy for the projects to be able to achieve success.
nurysan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:00:36 AM

it looks like a lot of bounty hunters who are interested to participate in promoting and offering tokens to many people because I see for the allocation of funds for the bounty campaign is quite large 7.14% or less 25 million GBTC of total token GBTC sold 350 million GBTC, let alone for the signature campaignnya allocation of 45%. I monitor first the progress of this project because bounty campaignnya also quite old With the new project entered the private sale stage, so there are still many opportunities for teams and developers to actively introduce and offer token this project. Hopefully this project can be run in accordance with existing road map with pre ITO which will start in June and ITO which started from July until August 2018.success for this project.
I think it will be a lot of participants who are interested to join the bounty and help promote this project because it is viewed from the allocation given quite a lot. I hope this makes it easy for the projects to be able to achieve success.
Hopefully, we'll see for the future if the team involved is always compact in the work I'm also sure this project will be a lot of support and will be many investors who join, this project is deserved to be developed hope the team will be spirit and compact because with compactness is also investor will be confident with this project.
ramahero01

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:55:25 AM

this project will start ITO pre is still a long time is the right time for the team in preparing all of them with mature so that later all can run smoothly and achieve results in accordance with its expectations, I also believe this project will attract many participants and investors to join, success for this project to its fore.
sembada

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

this project will start ITO pre is still a long time is the right time for the team in preparing all of them with mature so that later all can run smoothly and achieve results in accordance with its expectations, I also believe this project will attract many participants and investors to join, success for this project to its fore.
with the long duration of the ICO could still for us to learn more about the projects in order for the time these projects join can be steady and spirit in developing his projects come along.
Salja009

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:51:23 AM

In my opinion the project is in the top not because of the amazing idea but because of the great that can do it in perfect way. Some ico have great idea but weak team that will break the deal.

In Arab culture we have a saying "before you ask about the girl who you going to married ask about her mother" if the mother is kind then the girl will be the same.

This team is one of the best so that's why I'm going to invest

Best wishes
GoodBrother

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

GigTricks allows say - that's impossible is nothing
Turututu

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:24:18 PM

strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

There are many working decentralized freelance projects why users should choose your project, what are the advantages of your project over other projects? What freelance services can i get on your platform?
Nagasaki

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

To GigTricks the global platform for professionals, for those who wants to show the professional profiles, displaying individual estimates of skills.
gigtricks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:40:54 PM

There are many working decentralized freelance projects why users should choose your project, what are the advantages of your project over other projects? What freelance services can i get on your platform?

Thanks for your message. You are absolutely correct everybody has the same model! What we realize that freelance and on-demand ecosystem is lacking the integration within the ecosystem and that's the exact problem we are trying to solve by bringing the LEVERAGE element among all platforms such as:

GigTricks PRO (A Blockchain based verified resume portal where you can showcase your skills)
GigTricks Learning (A learning platform where you can learn and earn blockchain based verified skill)
GigTricks Social (A social platform for a purpose - freelancers can earn coins by contributing and interacting with other community members)
GigTricks Marketplace (Ultimately a blockchain based marketplace where now buyers not only can see overall profile ratings but also they can filter the skill ratings and can find the best talent for their business)
GigTricks Point of Sale (POS) - (a point of sale machine which allows every freelancer or professional to start a business locally by using GigTricks PoS device and all local orders will boost their online profile as well)

It may look too much! but I would definitely recommend to see our video explainer on https://www.gigtricks.io/
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:03:30 PM

2 Simple Ways to Keep Track of Time while Freelancing?

The way people used to work and manage themselves is evolving with the changing work habits. The unconventional workforce has its privileges and the potential to create job opportunities. However, when there is no one around to supervise, you sometimes become laid back in completing the gig till another day and it may badly affect your income, reputation, and growth as a freelancer. You must manage your time in an efficient manner to leverage the most out of the opportunities at hand.

As a freelancer time is equivalent to money, being an enterprise in oneself freelancers are required to manage their time effectively to optimize their performance and earnings. If a freelancer cannot measure the time, then he cannot know his worth. Before signing up for any project it is crucial that the freelancer analyze and evaluate that how much time the project will take to complete and how much effort will go into the project completion. For new freelancers, however it is a difficult task, but to stay in business and succeed, understanding time and its value are vital. https://medium.com/gigtricks/2-simple-ways-to-keep-track-of-time-while-freelancing-b451254610cb

How Time Management Can Make a Difference?
As a freelancer, things that matter are your skills but to utilize your skills, your time management skills must be optimum. It does not matter if you are a content writer that is creating ideas and jotting them down or a graphic designer in charge to respond ideas through images, graph, infographics, and art, or even a web designer who creates corporate websites or fashion blogs. Whatever your skills are, as a freelancer time tracking must be your priority. It is crucial otherwise achieving your goal within the deadline will become a nightmare.

So, to make your life a less hectic and more organized; and to help you out in completing more gigs in less time, here are two simple approaches.

1. Go Traditional — Measure Your Work
1.1 Set Your Milestone
2. Be Techy in Your Time Management
2.1 Be Smart with Time Tracking Apps
2.2 Be Creative — Follow Both Approaches

https://medium.com/gigtricks/2-simple-ways-to-keep-track-of-time-while-freelancing-b451254610cb
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:49:06 AM

outstanding projects, the allocation of the bounty was also very tempting, certainly will be many participants to join in this project.
Hopefully the project can proceed smoothly and could be a great success.

Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:53:09 PM

Here, is a very generous reward, for hunters. This is a tricky marketing move from the team. Grin
Another project to work with freelancing. But it's not bad. Thus, we will get healthy competition, and as a result, high quality of service.
I think, that these guys should form a strong competition, for already existing projects.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
hoanghai

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:17:53 PM

Hello Gigtricks, may i ask something ? I know a freelancer project is good but what is the edge of this project from other freelancer project ? Thanks
tarolog

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:39:18 PM

If i contribute 1ETH now, how many tokens will I receive? Can people from the US participate? Thanks for any answer.
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 10:42:11 PM

If i contribute 1ETH now, how many tokens will I receive? Can people from the US participate? Thanks for any answer.

investors from China, USA and South Africa can not participate. About price - 699 USD is 1ETH right now. Enter the USD amount you want to invest it will show you the comparative ETH required and the price per ether is being updated from coinmarketcap
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

This bold project provides allocation for bounty so much and hopefully make a lot of participants who join the project to help promote the projects so that later can be more and more investors who join with this project.

sodaf

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:04:05 AM

Someone help me out , where do i submit by Bounty Campaign  Report ? Some says in the Thread ,some says in the form and they dont update the form often ?
UDFreeman

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:23:34 PM

Focus and dedicated team, a project to look up to.
jump in now with great bonuses.
UDFreeman

Activity: 147

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:26:27 PM

Someone help me out , where do i submit by Bounty Campaign  Report ? Some says in the Thread ,some says in the form and they dont update the form often ?

Submit your report here weekly (sundays),
a form will be updated for you to fill
 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3290076.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: