Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:24:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅✅✅[ANN][MAINSALE] GIGTRICKS - A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR FREELANCERS✅✅✅  (Read 62663 times)
gigtricks (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:28:50 AM

why was there a need for a decentralized freelance ecosystem?
your interests in freelance market shakens when a person encounters frauds as clients. that is a major setback for small businesses specially

Hi Hoanghai Smiley You're absolutely right. A centralized system at any freelancing platform is a nightmare for both the client and freelancer. And yes, you all are right in your understanding, GigTricks is implementing a decentralized approach throughout its ecosystem. At GigTricks Social, the content poster, the viewer will get GBTC Tokens because of the advertisements.

In contrary, the existing platforms keep all the benefit and earnings to themselves and also charge commission on the gig. Similarly, our dispute management system is also an example of the decentralized approach. Users will be able to see the Geo-Location and other information about the freelancer/client while on the centralized platform this information is only available for the centralized authorities!
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gigtricks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:53:57 AM

I am sure the project is a success and I am happy to be part of this project suport ,
cool GigTricks Point of Sale (PoS) will provide sellers with an opportunity to increase their sales revenue in the physical world. The sales and reviews generated will be recorded under the blockchain   Cool

Hi mooccowmoo!

Thank you for your trust in GigTricks!

Just to add up in your knowledge about GigTricks Point of Sale (PoS) devices, they are connected directly with GigTricks Blockchain. The aim is to make it easier for entrepreneurs to sell their goods or services and the goods will be paid by GBTC making it all secure and safe. For example, if a training provider has to offer his course locally at his physical institute, he will first launch the offline or online course in the GigTricks Learning Platform. Subsequently, by using the GigTricks PoS device, the user will be able to start sales at his physical location and clients will be able to pay for the course or any product or service using GigBit Tokens.

Freelancers can also use the GigTricks PoS devices to receive payment for the services rendered by them for any offline clients, the sales ratings will also be recorded in GigTricks Blockchain for any offline orders. This will give the freelancer more credibility and will also boost their overall sales by bringing more orders into their profiles from offline sales.

gigtricks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

I am very hopeful of the Gigtricks team and the entire project. I'm reading about a super Gigtricks. I am very satisfied and sure that it will succeed.

Hi There Cool,

Thank you so much for believing in us Smiley We believe that GigTricks is the next Big Thing! That's why we want all the support we could get. Help us make our ICO a success so that we could start the initial development of our project. GigTricks Pre-ICO with 50% discount tier is currently ACTIVE, you can buy GigBit Tokens as minimum as $100.

Visit https://www.gigtricks.io/ to set up you KYC today!

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:41:08 AM

Hi everyone, i'm wondering how the pre-sale is going, but i can't find that info on the official site. Can anyone help me?

Thank you!
pursuer2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:28:49 AM

As a person who like to appreciate technological innovation, I would like to give credit to GigTricks for coming up with the idea to have five unique platforms. Every other freelancing platform just tried to have a platform where people sell services or buy services. No one thought to have an ecosystem. I think when the whole ecosystem will be launched, GigTricks will become like a one-stop shop for freelancers and entrepreneurs who wish to hire/become unconventional workforce with a piece of mind that no one will try to wrong them.
dejan-k

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:48:01 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 03:17:01 PM by dejan-k

There are so many ICOs that come and go but some projects instantly catch your interest because of the central idea behind their project blueprint. I think that's what makes GigTricks a cool project, it is one of that ICOs. I am seeing more people coming to the support not just because they can buy tokens or generate revenue or are fake people, but because they are believe in GigTricks idea, and that's what magical about this project.

No matter what experts say, that gig industry is difficult market or GigTricks is just a job portal or whatever. People are believing GigTricks because of their crystal clear vision and their super charged team members. Best of luck guys. I wish you get your deserved recognition.
Vdhi

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

I don't support many ICOs but GigTricks is really special for me, because I know what freelancers deal with on a regular basis.
 Many people who are kind of thrashing this project are either trying to be PRO or COOL! but they won't understand what GigTricks could bring to the table for us freelancers, it will allow us to have all of our earned money, we don't have to give anyone commision on earning, and this small thing is enough to support gigtricks.
Petehr

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:20:21 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 04:47:49 PM by Petehr

I like that people can earn tokens at Gigtricks Social plaform. Its a realisation of the time that we waste on different social media platforms just for the sake of killing time. and what we get in return is rather garbage... it can be of a sense that we are getting a bit envious seeing each other and progressing in their career.

I personally like the idea of such a a social platform where people will share 'valued stuff' and you can even get tokens for watching that stuff.. now how good that will be
gigtricks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:48:31 PM

this is another of the best solutions for using blockchain technology, which gives a more efficient and secure interaction, eliminating the whole chain of intermediaries, and now will be able to help people with more talents to monetize their efforts from anywhere in the world, let's not forget that there are people with disabilities, orphans, single mothers, pregnant women, who will really benefit from such a platform for obtaining and creating income!

Yes, you are absolutely right Smiley And that was we have visualized while laying down the blueprint for GigTricks Ecosystem. The sole purpose of our ecosystem is to create a one-stop platform for people all over the world. Here, people can not only pitch for gigs but also they can increase their spectrum of learning by acquiring new skills, socialize for a purpose, set up their online portfolio and if they get an opportunity to complete local orders, they shouldn't be afraid of because of GigTricks PoS device functionality and the ability to record offline order history and reviews to in the GigTricks Pro profile.
Ropique

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:25:05 PM

Basically GigTricks plan to make people socialize not to waste their time but to utilize to do something productive is a very nice approach. It is something that our generation as well as the generation after us, really need!
bakst2

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:37:15 PM

Solid idea - the gig economy is ripe for a marketplace built on Blockhchain and fueled by crypto. Good whitepaper. Team good. Nice to see a good product coming out of UAE.
gigtricks (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:44:28 PM

As I can see on the team looks very professional and has extensive knowledge on what they are really doing looking forward to this project roadmap is ok upon reading and I think this project will have success in the future.

Solid idea - the gig economy is ripe for a marketplace built on Blockhchain and fueled by crypto. Good whitepaper. Team good. Nice to see a good product coming out of UAE.

Thank you so much everybody! Smiley

We are working very hard to make this project a true and a massive success. If you want to support GigTricks, this is the high time! Our Pre-ICO with 50% discount tier is currently ACTIVE.

Please visit https://www.gigtricks.io/ to set up your KYC and ensure your participation in the Pre-ICO.

asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

this is another of the best solutions for using blockchain technology, which gives a more efficient and secure interaction, eliminating the whole chain of intermediaries, and now will be able to help people with more talents to monetize their efforts from anywhere in the world, let's not forget that there are people with disabilities, orphans, single mothers, pregnant women, who will really benefit from such a platform for obtaining and creating income!

Yes, you are absolutely right Smiley And that was we have visualized while laying down the blueprint for GigTricks Ecosystem. The sole purpose of our ecosystem is to create a one-stop platform for people all over the world. Here, people can not only pitch for gigs but also they can increase their spectrum of learning by acquiring new skills, socialize for a purpose, set up their online portfolio and if they get an opportunity to complete local orders, they shouldn't be afraid of because of GigTricks PoS device functionality and the ability to record offline order history and reviews to in the GigTricks Pro profile.

hi gigtricks: can you answer at my previous post?
i'm wondering how the pre-sale is going, but i can't find that info on the official site. Can you help me?
nits12

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:02:28 PM

I don't know about others, and I am a very liberal and a person having my own opinion.From what I have read and heard about GigTricks so far it seems like this project is going to be a success. And customer acquisition won't be a problem for them because of their so many amazing features.
XramTJ

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:45:08 PM

The team members of GigTricks are all legit with good experience and expertise in their relevant fields. The founders are also good and the advisors are some well-known names in the blockchain industry. One thing that I can bet any of my valuable possession on is that, Gigtricks is not a scam in the slightest.

I have also watched that video on their facebook page in which they have discussed about the gigtricks authenticity and all the points mentioned make sense to me to be honest!
Riki123

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:20:37 PM

I have also watched that that video called "is gigtricks scam" - from start to end, it is loaded with information on how to detect a scam ICO and why GigTricks not a scam. I think people calling out this project to be a scam need to first do some research about the project.
XramTJ

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:45:38 PM

No scam ico will try to tell and guide people on how they can identify scammers. GigTricks is not a scam that's a done deal. And if we talk about their overall project, I really like that they are launching 5 blockchian plaforms, its like when towns are formed people start living there then slowly build other building and facilities to ease life. GigTricks is just like that, marketplace is live already and now they will launch their other platform to faciliatate the freelancers with ease of access and oppotunities.
RoybertParada

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:15:20 PM

That's a spectacular example you have given here about GigTricks. The way GigTricks is launching products one after one is exactly like this. And the whole leveraging concept is also intriguing.
jewel1992

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:32:21 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 01:55:38 PM by jewel1992

I have been following GigTricks for some time now, their ratings and expert comments on ICObench. I just like to say, yes there are many scam ICOs there in the industry and people taking advantage of blockchain in a wrong way. But we shouldn't devalue good and legit ICOs because of that.

So far what I have understood about GigTricks is that this project can give freelancers a new lifeline. we see new industries emerge, evolve, expand and then suddenly penetrate into the masses but I think with GigTricks there will come a new spectrum of growth for freelancers. I will encourage the behind GigTricks for this!
ajeshjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:21:37 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2018, 04:59:00 AM by ajeshjoy

At many of gigtricks posts I've seen that it has 5 platforms, 1 ecosystem and stuffs like that. This really made me intrigued about this project and that was the time when i started reading their whitepaper. I don't know if i have gauged the correct concept or not, but it looks like all of the 5 platforms will somehow leverage from each other.
It is giving me an idea that people can multiply their earnings and open new doors of opportunities. Here comes the concept of leverage, sort of a win win approach.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 »
  Print  

Jump to: