Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mistakes when trade coin  (Read 22437 times)
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

The mistake of trading bitcoin is to choose the wrong time to sell your bitcoin at low prices. You have to be patient and wait for the opportunity to trade coin in your pocket, buy them at low prices and sell them at high prices is the most important thing. To do that, you have to combine many of your existing skills.

But the fact that there's still some that didn't know when to have a good entry and exit point. So let's make it simple, sell when you at least profited like have a target percentage and buy at ladderized like buy with just 40% of your capital and 30% and so on and so forth,in short don't go all in. In this way you can minimize your losses and maximize your profit.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:26:20 PM

Learned my mistake from being too hasty. There should be really faith in one project if you really supported it from the start.
I have a bad look or a bad knowledge about the token that came from outsidr and sold it for a good price. (That's what I thought)

Then a sudden bull came from that coin making it triple in terms of USD exchange.
Good thing I bought back before it went there but I dont have that much amount anymore.
margert

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

1. Too hasty, lack of knowledge

-This is a mistake that most investors when started. The hot growth of the market, the price of Bitcoin growth every day is the main motive for new investors to participate in this market. They are always afraid to miss the opportunity. So they hurried into the market and forgot to learn. So learn first. Be patient waiting for a price you think is good, or at least according to technical and market signals.

2. The goal is too big, greedy

-You should set goals when entering the market just to be profitable. Do not expect too soon to be rich or become a millionaire in a short time. When I join ico, it must reach x $ or x5, x10 for these ico, that actually kills me. When the price fell, I did not sell. That was a big mistake.
Most of the investors, trader has experience, they only want to increase their property by 30% in a month. They are too happy. Remember to a story put the grain on the chessboard with 64 boxes. Patience, not to lose, your property will quickly bulge
Remember to expect 30% of your assets, you are likely to lose 30%, expecting x5 x10 accounts quickly will help you to 1/5, 1/10 of investment capital.

3.Do not stoploss
-This is an extremely important lesson. Any experience or famous investors emphasize this. Stoploss help you have successfully trade up to 80%, do not know how to stoploss, you certainly never win, just fail sooner or later. You can not stop the market trend, stop loss is painless to want to do, but it protects your capital, help you get back to very quickly.

4. Try to resist the trend
-Try to resist the trend
You will be dying right away, which is the answer to trying to resist the crowd trend. In a festival, the whole crowd is joyfully moving forward, you just go back, you are immediately stamped to death. For the market too. When the crowd rushes to buy the excitement, you think the market will fall, you will certainly lose money. In contrast, when the market has strong sell trend, you try to hold the more losses. Get out as soon as possible and go earlier than the crowd.. If you run after the crowd, of course you will be able to die with the crowd, know enough and stop even though the crowd is still running. In every investment, in the long run the crowd has never won. When you are swept away so fast, as the car is so fast, braking slowly no matter what trouble will help you stop safely, waiting for the incident, whether the car is good but you also hurt less a lot of.
You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the years and it is hard to kick, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin knit continually increase, that has pushed the market up again and made you excited. Mistakes in the transaction. Too much victory means you do not follow discipline, too greedy for failure in trading, "greed and fear" you always have to fight with.
bosimpson54

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:41:13 PM

1. Too hasty, lack of knowledge

-This is a mistake that most investors when started. The hot growth of the market, the price of Bitcoin growth every day is the main motive for new investors to participate in this market. They are always afraid to miss the opportunity. So they hurried into the market and forgot to learn. So learn first. Be patient waiting for a price you think is good, or at least according to technical and market signals.

2. The goal is too big, greedy

-You should set goals when entering the market just to be profitable. Do not expect too soon to be rich or become a millionaire in a short time. When I join ico, it must reach x $ or x5, x10 for these ico, that actually kills me. When the price fell, I did not sell. That was a big mistake.
Most of the investors, trader has experience, they only want to increase their property by 30% in a month. They are too happy. Remember to a story put the grain on the chessboard with 64 boxes. Patience, not to lose, your property will quickly bulge
Remember to expect 30% of your assets, you are likely to lose 30%, expecting x5 x10 accounts quickly will help you to 1/5, 1/10 of investment capital.

3.Do not stoploss
-This is an extremely important lesson. Any experience or famous investors emphasize this. Stoploss help you have successfully trade up to 80%, do not know how to stoploss, you certainly never win, just fail sooner or later. You can not stop the market trend, stop loss is painless to want to do, but it protects your capital, help you get back to very quickly.

4. Try to resist the trend
-Try to resist the trend
You will be dying right away, which is the answer to trying to resist the crowd trend. In a festival, the whole crowd is joyfully moving forward, you just go back, you are immediately stamped to death. For the market too. When the crowd rushes to buy the excitement, you think the market will fall, you will certainly lose money. In contrast, when the market has strong sell trend, you try to hold the more losses. Get out as soon as possible and go earlier than the crowd.. If you run after the crowd, of course you will be able to die with the crowd, know enough and stop even though the crowd is still running. In every investment, in the long run the crowd has never won. When you are swept away so fast, as the car is so fast, braking slowly no matter what trouble will help you stop safely, waiting for the incident, whether the car is good but you also hurt less a lot of.
You can see that the market in recent days is constantly changing and very complicated, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing and that will make you subjective and profitable in the short term. Some of the mistakes that we encounter at this point in time are greed and failure to follow the discipline and plan we have set. That will cause you to lose money and if profit is not profitable will not be high.
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 11:00:52 PM

As for me, the biggest mistake is trying to find easiest and fastest ways to gain profits, that may be crucial.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:51:49 AM

Being in a haste and having lack of knowledge is what most newbies face whenever they get into investment. I have even found myself in such position several times when I was still a noob. Despite I had no experience as of then, I still rushed into investments due to the price is going high and I feel like I’m already late and losing.

It’s not easy to control yourself, it takes time before you will be able resist the urge of rushing everything. As  for being greedy, nope, I’ve never been greedy when it comes to whether online or offline investments, I do mind how much I’m investing cause I don’t trust anyone.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:32:46 PM

Our mistake is to sell the coin at a fairly cheap price. They may increase in the future, but because of fear, we have decided to sell them at such prices. That mistake led to the regret of many.

darewaller

Activity: 2828
Merit: 634

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:37:59 AM

The main mistake of most newcomers is selling on the drawdown of bitcoin. The main thing is to wait for the right moment, the market is cyclical.
They would never make that mistake of buying at the peak when they are learned but since most traders today always skip that part and they are always in a rush to make money which is the idea they got about trading rather than holding, then they flop badly and end up losing all, only to come crying and telling us how trading is worse. One will never do well in any profession as long as the person is not skillful. Trading is a profession and until people realize that, they will never stop making silly mistakes when trading.

As for me, the biggest mistake is trying to find easiest and fastest ways to gain profits, that may be crucial.
If you are good in finding easier and fastest way to make profits by buying and selling any coins then there could not be any mistake in your way of trading. It is not possible for all the times but time to time you may get such chances to make use of them.

kolega

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:53:59 AM

Do not trade against the trend. This is only for the experienced.
Manage risks. The goal is not only to make a profit, but also to avoid losses.
Do not use borrowed money.
Manage emotions. It is necessary to keep a diary of the trader with the analysis of trades.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:40:17 PM

The main mistake of most newcomers is selling on the drawdown of bitcoin. The main thing is to wait for the right moment, the market is cyclical.
They would never make that mistake of buying at the peak when they are learned but since most traders today always skip that part and they are always in a rush to make money which is the idea they got about trading rather than holding, then they flop badly and end up losing all, only to come crying and telling us how trading is worse. One will never do well in any profession as long as the person is not skillful. Trading is a profession and until people realize that, they will never stop making silly mistakes when trading.

If you are good in finding easier and fastest way to make profits by buying and selling any coins then there could not be any mistake in your way of trading. It is not possible for all the times but time to time you may get such chances to make use of them.
Persistence/Patience would really be the main factor or needed on doing trading because these things will help you out to avoid such decisions and might able to avoid on getting wreck or suffer big loss when you do start up.Always mind on searching things related to this one because if you are that type of person you will easily learned up and have awareness on this trading world.Mistakes might cant really be fully avoided but somehow we can able to less the risk basing on what we have learned.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

I think that he main mistakes are those that are made because of the lack of knowledge and basic skills of trading as well as an inability to stop. Don't be a gambler when trading and everything will be fine
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:09:50 PM

Do not trade against the trend. This is only for the experienced.
Manage risks. The goal is not only to make a profit, but also to avoid losses.
Do not use borrowed money.
Manage emotions. It is necessary to keep a diary of the trader with the analysis of trades.
These things seem to be simple but difficult to do for new entrants to the market so I think that in order to do well and succeed in the cryptocurrency market, investors need a lot of time. to experience with it. Learn from experienced marketers, which is great to help you succeed.

richcorner100

Activity: 616

https://exip.live/

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:04:20 AM

Yes that right, i have did all that mistake. Greedy is human nature that really difficult to control it. Not use stop loss is my biggest second mistake, become professional trader need long process not to increasing the knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis, but long process to  to manage our emotions. I did same mistake everytimes because this human nature is really hard to manage it.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:43:10 AM

Yes that right, i have did all that mistake. Greedy is human nature that really difficult to control it. Not use stop loss is my biggest second mistake, become professional trader need long process not to increasing the knowledge about technical and fundamental analysis, but long process to  to manage our emotions. I did same mistake everytimes because this human nature is really hard to manage it.
Yes, we can't control our emotions panic selling our coin is a mistake because we can get losses.As a trader, be aware and presence of mind as always before trading think at first what will happen so that not to regrets.Don't be clamsy when trading because its hard to recover losses.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

I want to add some point about stop loss , Using stop loss is a good idea but don't put your stop loss too narrow , Most of the times retrace passes the narrow stop loss and usually it comes with losing money!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
expless

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

In fact, such mistakes are very common in trading strategies in the crypto market. In fact, we do not control the process and the difficulty to know the proper time to sell. The psychology of business people is the problem of profit.

This is the beauty and major drawback of the crypto market that you never can predict exactly the future course of your coins. We all know that there are a huge lot of people who lost good amount of money for being impatient in trading. What I feel is that we should sell off our coins when we are earning 10 x profits from them. This is the only strategy to ensure that we are making certain profit.
darkr

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:18:24 PM

The mistake of trading bitcoin is to choose the wrong time to sell your bitcoin at low prices. You have to be patient and wait for the opportunity to trade coin in your pocket, buy them at low prices and sell them at high prices is the most important thing. To do that, you have to combine many of your existing skills.

But the fact that there's still some that didn't know when to have a good entry and exit point. So let's make it simple, sell when you at least profited like have a target percentage and buy at ladderized like buy with just 40% of your capital and 30% and so on and so forth,in short don't go all in. In this way you can minimize your losses and maximize your profit.

The biggest mistake for me is to deal with a single coin. Do not resist to get many of the altcoins - it will give you more chances that you will be not a loser.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

The biggest mistake for me is to deal with a single coin. Do not resist to get many of the altcoins - it will give you more chances that you will be not a loser.

Not just in a one basket take it to any other coin that are having potential this may also have to be more practical take all the chance to be trade with a profit everyday.
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:08:00 AM

I want to add some point about stop loss , Using stop loss is a good idea but don't put your stop loss too narrow , Most of the times retrace passes the narrow stop loss and usually it comes with losing money!
But it is difficult to determine the stop loss, must have many years experience in the new market easily identified.is easy but doing is extremely difficult. So let's improve our experience every day.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

I dont know how to change my mind when trading, greedy is my big enemy in trading. I try to change it but my mind always thinking the price will going up and up again, and finally turn in to bearish. Need a few years for me to learn more and manage about my psycology in trading. Hopefully by continously learn how to manage that emotion, i can make good profit in trading later by consistent.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: