Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:52:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time  (Read 896 times)
Fujimoto134

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:10:13 AM

This time maybe a good chance, however, we need to wait more time. If the green chart can be kept for a long time, then I think that price will pump again.
Short trades will be available now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fonenumba

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:14:21 AM

May be its not a good time to get inside train may be we will see new bottom price and deep so better to wait now a bit more and see where markets will go and after decide where to join !
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:14:45 AM

May be its not a good time to get inside train may be we will see new bottom price and deep so better to wait now a bit more and see where markets will go and after decide where to join !
Thats exactly what i just said. With the exception that whales will not let automated bots freaking trade millions of dollars without their supervision. They are manually triggering the automated programs. Meaning they are actually doing the thinking, they just let the macros do the dirty clicking work. People like to cry "AI Bots" because they for some reason don't think whales are smart enough to be beating them in the market.
They are not manually triggering the automated programs. The automated programs are making their own decision without human intervention.

Please stop posting you know nothing.
Then why are you people even here if that's what you truly believe? You like donating them money? If that is really the case, you cannot win. Stock Market wouldn't exist, Bitcoin will die. Use your head dude. It doe not make sense.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:21:26 AM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?
To invest now is suitable, but to sell I think is still far from the value of Bitcoin at the beginning of the year. I think stay with it and be patient with a slight increase for more profits.
croptodic

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:08:33 PM

i love to do long-term trade man, i just wanna hold on for while. if there are some people who wants to invest now, if they want they can. but i love to do long-term trade
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:12:51 PM

I see the price are stable for now and no one knows if bitcoin will continue to dump or it will start to pump again. Don't buy bitcoi if you are not confident at the current price because you might feel bad if something happen that is not on your plan. Wait for more days and wait for some signal before you buy but don't forget to buy more when the price is cheap.
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Yes, the market has started to turn, and most tokens have a big increase.
So that's a good thing, maybe the bull market has come. Grin

boybitcoin

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:00:17 PM

as what i observed the market now is moving up slowly, i think this is the start of uprising of the market, i believed that it is coming very soon..
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:12:28 PM

as what i observed the market now is moving up slowly, i think this is the start of uprising of the market, i believed that it is coming very soon..

yeah, well two days ago it was the same thing too. market was showing some upward movement before everything changed back to dropping again. so I wouldn't just rush into any conclusions. despite me not seeing any potential for further drop but I also don't see any rises coming with this kind of buy support which can not be sustained for the time being.
we may need more time.

Only Bitcoin
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:14:05 PM

I thinks market not be come back anytime, Actually need to long time come again profit time.is the buy think market.now market all everyday down to down,its time growing good opportunity.if now we have buy then we will got good profit.hope soon possible.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:18:58 PM

Last year, when the price of bitcoin hits the $20k people are racing to have such coins, and now this year that there will be a chance that the history will gonna repeat itself again then for sure it would  have more demands to come.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:36:17 PM

Last year, when the price of bitcoin hits the $20k people are racing to have such coins, and now this year that there will be a chance that the history will gonna repeat itself again then for sure it would  have more demands to come.
People really nowadays just wanting to have what they want, just wanting to see what they want to see, they don't want a bit sufferings, they give up easily, they don't know that life also have a dark side, it is not everyday that we are always happy or prosperous but if we are contented with it we will become happy.
sherwinaze

Activity: 162
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:43:42 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

Yeah your right it  is really good time to buy coins to earn lots of money when the price will back at the high price again so I prefer to buy some bitcoin and altcoin and keep it until the price is high in the market..
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

Is this true.? I still hear bitcoin will fall to $ 6k- $ 5K. many predictions say this. but until now it has not happened. bitcoin stable at a price of $ 6500- $ 7000. if that's true, is good news for market growth. but I still doubt it, better wait to add support from whales. if you want to buy. use half your capital.
rolerVX

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:00:05 PM

I think it is not advisable to do quick buy alts for it is dangerous especially if not thinking about what will be the next or what will be the circumstances of consequences. Before doing so it should be make with proper thinking of planning and how to make it in reality by applying every single details that according to what planned. This would be nice to avoid much risky to fall than not planning of everything. Better to think more before thinking about profit. One you lose your money it would be back.
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 04:06:30 PM

I dont doubt that it will grow but I am pretty sure that it will grow upwards from now onwards. The period of bearish trend is already ending and bitcoin prices seems to me very stable for now. I mean if nothing happens for the next week or so then we can call it break even line between the bull and bearish run. After then we should be fine with the bitcoin and then we can actually see the prices growing upward continuously. Its all about the time, yes off course we should not forget that bitcoin has always increased many more fold upwards whenever it has been down for very long period. So yeah this time its gonna by biggest ATH.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:16:34 PM

My opinion is, Bitcoin is gonna just stable at the moment, I see so many Pump and Dump movement against Bitcoin. From the situation, I can say that most people here were turned into a short-term trader instead of a long-term trader. Also, there is Mt.Gox and the others whales which still controlling the market.

it looks like that but before the moment when the big guys're joined
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:52:00 PM

I think that we should be very careful. Since Bitcoin's last growth was not entirely natural. Rather manipulative. Therefore, I will not be surprised if we see the same streaming fall.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 05:55:56 PM

I am very glad to see that all markets are back stable even it is already amazing, within a few hours Bitcoin up 1200 $ and now it has become 8k $ ..
Khupeha

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

yes actually clever people did not doubt this, we must always wait. in particular with the crypto currency. I already bought the etherium, bitcoin and altcoyins. By the new year there will be a significant growth
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: