Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time  (Read 896 times)
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 06:27:25 PM

The most important thing is that it was not a false turn, in order to confidently talk about changing the trend.
It is important that the price of bitcoin is closed for three consecutive days in the green zone. Otherwise it could be a common bull trap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
czhen

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

people who buy when Bitcoin and Ethereum prices fall last month will reap the benefits in the week and I congratulate them.
that's why I like cryptocurriency? because I like the business strategy.
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:45:48 PM

hello my friend
I expect the market to move up in April. I've saved bitcoin in some markets for short-term and long-term trade. We can only hope and pray.
always keep an eye on the market.

I also expect the market will begin to recover in April but until now we not see the market recovered yet, eventhough we never know when the market will recover but as long as we believe in bitcoin, what we hope will be realize. don't lose our hope and don't get tired to waiting.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:50:27 PM

hello my friend
I expect the market to move up in April. I've saved bitcoin in some markets for short-term and long-term trade. We can only hope and pray.
always keep an eye on the market.

I also expect the market will begin to recover in April but until now we not see the market recovered yet, eventhough we never know when the market will recover but as long as we believe in bitcoin, what we hope will be realize. don't lose our hope and don't get tired to waiting.

We can never predict exactly what's going to happen, but its really a good to hope for something but on my side I always expect the worths, But I really think as of the moment that it is really good time to invest.
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:00:12 PM

The market hasn't reacted like any time prior to this. All the bullish predictions i have seen in the last 3 months have all been incorrect. So far so i am doubting that the recovery is coming soon. I think we may be in for a rough period because for the bull run to return crypto is going to need some new investors but a lot of newbies got burned in the last bull run and have given up on crypto. The whales got too greedy and took too much from them. Many people that only just got into crypto in the last 6 months that i have met in my travels in my personal life have said they have quit crypto with reasons ranging from "the ass has fallen out of it" to "you only lose money investing in it now". Unless we can bring some investor confidence back and some new blood into the scene than it could well be the longest bearish run ever.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:08:49 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

The markets on an uptrend now, bitcoin's trading around $7.667 and Ethereum $460 signs of this increase has been seen about 14 hours ago it was all started by Ethereum.
With this increase may the public's enthusiasm for the cryptocurrency be high again and the process of this increase can last for quite a long time.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:15:15 PM

people who buy when Bitcoin and Ethereum prices fall last month will reap the benefits in the week and I congratulate them.
that's why I like cryptocurriency? because I like the business strategy.

When you comparing the last month value to today's value. We are in the dead well. If you find the bitcoin price dumped we can buy as much we can then sell it out for short term profit.
Other cryptos which are all seems normal will be not good finds if you are looking to invest now.
Ultegra134

Activity: 1554
Merit: 744

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:29:10 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?
It's way too quickly to judge that. The market has just experienced a (Temporary) growth the last few days. We shouldn't hurry and it's best to see what happens in the following days and then proceed to make any actions. The market is extremely volatile and we need to be extra careful when dealing with investments. Keep in mind that a few hours ago it was at $8.100 and now it's back down to $7.500.  In my opinion, it's best to observe the market movements for a while first.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

Bitcoin price was caught in a continuously narrowing range around $6800. The price could now either rise or drop significantly. At the moment it turned out in favor of the bulls and bitcoin is now $7600. Hopefully this will be a serious bull reversal and the price should shoot up to $12.000 very soon.

Nekrasova

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:39:15 PM

It’s time to invest in NagriCoin ICO. It relates to the real sector of economy and it has good prospects to rise.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:39:29 PM

I believe that in the coming week the price of BTC will continue to fall, since April 17 - the last day of paying taxes in the US. , American traders and investors will have to pay the government about $ 25 billion.
this is a serious part of the total capitalization of the market - at the moment it is about $ 260 billion. Many investors will have to pay large amounts, probably for this they will have to withdraw money from the crypto-currency market
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

I think it's just a steam release from the boiler. Sustained growth will begin later. Perhaps there will still be a rollback to the level of 7000 dollars. But this is a sure sign that whales can no longer restrain the market. The price will rise as steeply as today with small kickbacks. After the start of the stable growth of prices.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 07:48:02 PM

You're right, Looks like bitcoin prices have increased to 11% now. Hopefully this month is the beginning of the bitcoin rise in 2018. and hopefully not down again like some time ago.
ofelia25

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:54:56 PM

You're right, Looks like bitcoin prices have increased to 11% now. Hopefully this month is the beginning of the bitcoin rise in 2018. and hopefully not down again like some time ago.
I am hoping too so that we can have a good start of the second quarter of this year that we can use for the school needs of our children, so far I am really thankful that I've been part of this industry.
catok broek

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:57:37 PM

of course some people had made a great money. this green markets moment should be a lesson for whoever have doubted to invest in bitcoin. but it's not too late to buy more, because anyone should believe the markets will grow higher and higher. of course there is no guarantee of it, business is always on this way. no profit can be gained in certainty.
oginiimaoyani

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 08:04:39 PM

Bitcoin recovery will be gradual and will surely put a smile on the faces of users before going down again, so one can buy to sell within this period of the green show.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
satecream

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:08:17 PM

yeah it need a lot of time for bitcoin to getting recovery
time is the key right now, we can't just wating for any whale investor to put thier money in bitcoin right now because is very rare
just let the many fish to getting it recover, it can slightly more stablize

Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:09:33 PM

I had no doubt that the price was going to go up, because a lot of people have been holding it for so long now, and this came as an answer to those who had their doubts on whether the bitcoin is going to go up or not, just like last year i think during this month we will only see minor price rise but during the next tow months might see the price skyrocket, but with this rise we can say that we are out of the danger zone.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

hehe yes if now everyone buys in the prize will growth Cheesy
But i hopfe this happens i will buy in at 15th then i get some money !

regards
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:13:25 PM

its the final opportunity to buy some  bitcoins at a "competitive price" as prices have started to trend upwards and this no doubt will spark a renewed confidence in the market which will result in prices jetting back up as demand will increase , this is especially true because once people see a rise in price they will realize that the market is recovering and this will create a rush to acquire coins which will significantly inflate prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: