Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time  (Read 896 times)
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:20:31 PM

It is very exiting, but we already had those poor people who took credits to buy bitcoin and then lost everything in life, with a huge debts, sadly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Veterock

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

You were happy early, the market could collapse again at any moment. Wait a bit. Cool
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

Damn right it is time, we've been waiting long enough! Been a long long winter made colder by the fact that we lost more than half our fortune! Time to turn this baby around, lets hope this small pump turns into a bigger pump.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:43:50 PM

You were happy early, the market could collapse again at any moment. Wait a bit. Cool

I don't think that you choose the right word "collapse" maybe we can go on another market correction if that's what you mean. Of course its possible that this is just another bull trap. However, all TA leads that this is the start of a bull run but don't get don't too excited as well. We need to see if this is sustainable or not as we all know that daily traders always took advantage of every pump in the market to take profits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
YaNinaMurmansk

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

In my opinion, 100% can not be predicted. We all want an increase in income. That's why everyone gathered here.
  All good luck and good expectations!
rlkiwi

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:21:41 PM

im really hoping for a good push this year
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?
I always see positive for cryptocurrency. I am also sure if in the future crypto will experience a good rise and it will not be doubted, therefore if we are in market position crypto we can believe and will rise again.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
redsap

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:38:35 PM

yeah it is the time, it really nice to see the price
but you lose a chance to win a big pot money when it price 1k lower than before
but still i think bitcoin will increase it again

Wexnident

Activity: 2520
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:24:40 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

Atlast, green  mode is appear. It's really good to see that the market is again turning into green. The coins are rising up again but it's just a little so we can't notice if it's continuous to rise in coming next days or downfall again maybe if it's continuous to rise in a couple of days or maybe a week I could say that it's in fully recovery  but for now I doubt it. I think it's only part of it's usual fluctuations but hopefully it will continuously to rise so we can be happy and all of us will at last be success.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bokis14

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:24:57 AM

I think bitcoin will increase in a few months, do not miss the actual moment. It will be very fast. Do not panic to invest in bitcoin, because it will benefit greatly.
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

All right guys, let us everybody goooo! It's BTC show time! Go quickly ahead!
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:36:28 AM

not simple with what you say, no doubt I am personally happy with this growth. but too risky to do early speculation. currently the market is still dominated by rumors and bans. I hope the next few weeks the market will continue to grow. so the signs of the market will recover quickly
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:00:28 PM

not simple with what you say, no doubt I am personally happy with this growth. but too risky to do early speculation. currently the market is still dominated by rumors and bans. I hope the next few weeks the market will continue to grow. so the signs of the market will recover quickly

I hope so too, but remember, bigger risk means bigger profit, it's a law
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:27:14 PM

My opinion is, Bitcoin is gonna just stable at the moment, I see so many Pump and Dump movement against Bitcoin. From the situation, I can say that most people here were turned into a short-term trader instead of a long-term trader. Also, there is Mt.Gox and the others whales which still controlling the market.

It's Time to have Bitcoin because it can help us to invest some business. It can also help to buy something that we needed it. So our life Its Time to change better.It
StephaneM

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:29:50 PM

Short is over.... Going up this time.....   After well predicted the Btc krach from January and several other top predictions... for the first time Bitcoin prediction target for end 2018 : 50,000$... Monero and ADA predictions as well...here : https://www.theclairvoyantinvestor.com
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

Actually, the best time to buy was when the market crashed,  not when the market is starting to recover. However, most people just start buying back when the market is recovering which is alsongood because it can contribute to the growth pf the market.
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:34:40 PM

I hope that it does really is starting to have a great rally. I also I am afraid that there will be a pullback somehow.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money?
Yep, I'm ready to make great money! It's summer and it's time for vacation so I'm just waiting for bitcoin to go back again from 5 digits.

Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?
We can't blame others if they are doubting if this is just a trap, I'm also having that feeling but what's stronger is that I'm thinking this is the start of everyday green.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

For bitcoin i think it is his time to increase but i don't suggest you to buy it now because btc price will be very high so for now i advice you to be patient and don't buy
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

This is what we need to expect the price increase because after price decrease there is an increase that can possibly give a big profit in a short period of time. It is good to buy more at this time because anytime it will be going up again and many investors are become encourage to invest that can lead to mass adoption of the community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: