Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time  (Read 896 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:05:15 PM

yes actually clever people did not doubt this, we must always wait. in particular with the crypto currency. I already bought the etherium, bitcoin and altcoyins. By the new year there will be a significant growth

In the market, investment is done when the interest rate is low because the price of loan from the bank is less. Similarly in the crypto market, one should invest only when the market value of the Bitcoin is low and in the mean time, the market price of the coin is low so yes, it is the time to invest. There is a slow trend of growth as well but it is way too slow right now and is a chance for those who want to make money in the business. Probably in the end of the year, the charts would be completely different.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptogideon19

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

That's exactly what time it's best to hold. Those who say that the fud news is where they are? No one can trick the BTC for sure.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:38:45 PM

Now it's really the good time to invest, let's grab the opportunity while the market is started increasing, invest now before its too late,
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

I don't like to be sound biased but of course since I am bitcoin lover I would say that everyday, every hour is always the perfect time to buy bitcoin especially when you want to hold it for a long time, or you want to secure your future then don't worry when you're going to buy.
Alex789

Activity: 119
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:01:51 PM

the market should start to rise from the downturn, this month will continue to rise, remain optimistic soaring bitcoin prices. lag depends on our respective policies - each.
Panunggalan

Activity: 139
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:14:29 PM

it's his time it maxut him what ya, I do not understand all the questions that are in this bitcoin forum, if the max is already its time it sells bitcoin coins I also have never get a coin in this bitcoin forum, maap before I am here beginner.

◖◖RealtyReturns◗◗
╣╣Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace╠╠
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:23:56 PM

For bitcoin i think it is his time to increase but i don't suggest you to buy it now because btc price will be very high so for now i advice you to be patient and don't buy

The market is getting better and it has crossed 8k so this weekend will be a little better for everyone after long time as people had expected it to be above 10k right from starting which did not happen. It is better later than never situation and time to buy more btc
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:24:43 PM

Just like I said 2 weeks ago the market will rise again an area I am bad that I have advised my friends to invest heavily when the market is going down I am sure now they have some profit and improve trust me I do not think that market is going to face anymore folds and the market is going to grow normally right now. Because many people wear waiting for this growth many investors are going to put their money in it but let's see if we can recover many more incidences happened during this period like the Facebook and Indian ban on cryptocurrency is 2 problems can press also if I do not get much affected by them.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:44:42 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

I don't care if others are pessimistic about this. What I just want to say is that. Are you ready for what you are hodling right now? When the bull run comes, it will be very too late for those who are not believing that its gonna happen. Then so be it.

I remember a story about two farmers who prayed for a rain. Both farmers are praying but not both are preparing for the rain. One farmer will prepare his field so that when the rain comes then it will get all the rain it can get. Now I will ask you again. Are you ready for that rain?
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?
Do not get your hopes so high the market is making some progress and you can make some money with it but is going to take a lot of time before we see any kind of growth like to grow we saw in the past year, I know that we all want to see results immediately but it is not going to happen just because we want it we will have to really wait for the right opportunity and I am not positive that this is it.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:16:10 PM

Yes indeed, the price movement now is turning green. This could be a best sign for a comeback. It's been a few weeks already that the market is on chaos. Let's hope that this time it won't disappoint our expectations.

talldude

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:46:43 AM

That's is for those who have lots of money to make purchase of more coins,  I have about 2 btc in my wallet that I cant touch due to the massive drop in the value of the coin. Bitcoin and other crypto is very volatile,  today you fan see it going up to $8000 , you buy alot of it,  tomorrow one government agency or central bank creates FUD news and the coin drops back to about $6000 or even lower.
Kavallo

Activity: 395
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:32:18 PM

You were happy early, the market could collapse again at any moment. Wait a bit. Cool

I don't think that you choose the right word "collapse" maybe we can go on another market correction if that's what you mean. Of course its possible that this is just another bull trap. However, all TA leads that this is the start of a bull run but don't get don't too excited as well. We need to see if this is sustainable or not as we all know that daily traders always took advantage of every pump in the market to take profits.

My perception is that this is more likely to be a bull trap. A lot of Tether was put in the circuit before the pump. This is the action of one whale, not of the market.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

We need to observe for a little while because we experienced a bull trap a few months ago and this could also be the same. But this period s still a good opportunity to buy and then just HODL.
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

The market graph has finally showed some hikes now and it seems good in next days
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:02:53 PM

I am ready to make more money, and therefore I will hold my coins and wait for them to climb higher, this time is not the right time to sell coins, be patient and keep believing prices will creep higher.

budismile

Activity: 293
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

I am ready to be a person who earns money and I do not doubt if the market has indeed gone up. unfortunate if we miss a moment like this, and I appeal to friends who have not bought btc buy right now because there is still a chance to buy
albantani

Activity: 134
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:16:38 PM

when I see the market movement is already starting to move up to now, this is an opportunity or moment that we wait for 3 months. if I will not miss this moment of course I will take the movement to buy bitcoin or altcoin and just wait until the price that I want. many say this time it is a cycle up. so do not miss it

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:18:31 PM

I think all the charts have finally shifted to where we are now above the moving average instead of below it and constantly dropping back under it. That insane short squeeze that happened a week or so ago was pretty crazy too. 13% gain in 30 minutes and we've held strong.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:49:16 PM

That's is for those who have lots of money to make purchase of more coins,  I have about 2 btc in my wallet that I cant touch due to the massive drop in the value of the coin. Bitcoin and other crypto is very volatile,  today you fan see it going up to $8000 , you buy alot of it,  tomorrow one government agency or central bank creates FUD news and the coin drops back to about $6000 or even lower.
That is the risk that we all accepted when we invested in cryptocurrencies, the volatility of the market is many times greater than what you see in the stock market and while that is a bad thing for some, I like that, if it wasn't for the high volatility we will be unable to earn as much money as we did in the previous years, so you need to embrace the volatility even when it moves against you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████