Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time  (Read 896 times)
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:34 PM

That's is for those who have lots of money to make purchase of more coins,  I have about 2 btc in my wallet that I cant touch due to the massive drop in the value of the coin. Bitcoin and other crypto is very volatile,  today you fan see it going up to $8000 , you buy alot of it,  tomorrow one government agency or central bank creates FUD news and the coin drops back to about $6000 or even lower.
That is the risk that we all accepted when we invested in cryptocurrencies, the volatility of the market is many times greater than what you see in the stock market and while that is a bad thing for some, I like that, if it wasn't for the high volatility we will be unable to earn as much money as we did in the previous years, so you need to embrace the volatility even when it moves against you.

this year we can not deny the negative issues that come from the social media that do not want to have no want to get involved with crypto or some countries issued a banning policy, resulting in the news make the price worse even though unlike the price of 2 years ago, but with the experience that has often made it can bounce back though a little slow but predicted to come back again stronger in the middle of this year, we just wait for hope there is no more sensational news.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:27:28 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

yes I agree , as we can see the market now is green so.meaning it is recovering now. so to those who didn't buy yet.it is time to buy before it is too late. also we are expecting the market to recover we don't know the exact date but now is the good sign.
WakinXXX

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:54:03 PM

Yes, good news we saw on cryptomarket. All market green and its fanny. Think in one month price will rise twice or more. Perfect times to invest
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:00:32 PM

I always believe in the volatility of the bitcoin and the crypto currency market due to the fact that the price of bitcoin is never stable and at that investing in bitcoin when the Price is low and then sell when the Price had rise is a good move which Will see to it the bitcoin is going to be very high soon.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:57:17 PM

Yes, good news we saw on cryptomarket. All market green and its fanny. Think in one month price will rise twice or more. Perfect times to invest
You should have invested when the market was on a correction phase, now that the market is recovering, you cannot predict what the short term future would be, i would like to wait out and invest at a later time, but the fact is i am holding my coins and i have purchased the coins i want when the market went down and i am planning to hold till next year or according to the market situation and then plan on selling it.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:04:31 PM

It's time to invest in bitcoin. This is the right time. If you are thinking that bitcoin is just a joke. Think twice. There are many bitcoin users that became millionaire. Millions of people are getting money easy and fast. This is the time. Bitcoin is all over the world. Billions of people are aware and are using bitcoin. Bitcoin expands immensely and spreads too fast than you have ever imagined. This is just the beginning. This is the time to use bitcoin.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
soulstreak

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:07:25 PM

This is easy to answer.  YES, the market will continue to grow as coins are traded in higher volumes.

The best advice anyone can give is to keep investing and listening to the news before you make decisions.  Invest in new cryptocurrencies that you think will do well and you should do just fine.
maariyaam

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

This is the time, the market is recovering from the down price keep on investing in bitcoin and hold it. Don't miss this kind of oppurtunity guys, bitcoin give the chance again to have a good profit its time to survive again.
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:45:42 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?
yes, never to miss this moment, the price of coins in the market began to pioneer to raise the price again, so do not waste our time to immediately buy and hold it, of course we do not regret it for example we do not buy immediately, the price will go up even higher , this is our chance to earn big profits for the next few months, so let us not doubt it all.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
gabriela1999

Activity: 299
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:20:49 AM

after a long rest. The market has started to recover and grow strongly. The traders have come to their hunting season

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
jonikris

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:26:35 AM

yes it must be because the market price has started to rise and I'm sure a few months this will rise from the price even though it seems very slow
mkcube

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:30:40 AM

Well its time,all people are ready for the price has started to rise this days.I can paid all my debts.I can buy some of my school things and tuitiin of my student.The market has started to overcome.We all should thanks that btc now has come to hunt this season.
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:31:30 AM

I also believe the market is turning around. Regardless, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Investors need to be patient because the volatility can be vicious.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:08:33 AM

Yes, don't hesitate to buy some bitcoin as an investment because the value in the market right now is going rise constantly. In short period of investment nowadays giving insurance to generate some profit because the value of all coin is rising. Good to see that all coin now are turning to green. It's a green green grass of hope today's and hoping it will continue. It's time to buy and earn profit in the future.
feny.blackpink

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:14:19 AM

yes it is a good time to buy, but the best time to buy was last month. bitcoin and crypto was on the dips.
i have a feeling that bitcoin will hit last year highest price again in this very year.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:33:19 AM

Well there are many assumptions but then again bitcoin is very volatile it can gradually increase and also decrease , as of now there are many fake news that been spreading and no doubt why the supply and also the demand are very low and which means the price of bitcoin too and on the marketplace go down

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sudarmoon

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:33 AM

It is true that it is right now to make a purchase because I believe that bitcoin prices will soon increase for a high and expensive price.
jonkibo

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:44:27 AM

its time to know that bitcoin is existing and continuing growing by taking other country to be part of the one world currency.
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 08:14:06 AM

Yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin or another coin, because today’s day already shows there is an excellent increase in demand. So let’s rusuh the coin coin that will earn us a lot of money.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
israthj

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:26:15 AM

yes, now I'm ready to make a lot of money & i hope bitcoin growth in this year will be fast more than last year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: