Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:41:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It's time  (Read 896 times)
Cairo18

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:58:22 PM

yes, now I'm ready to make a lot of money & i hope bitcoin growth in this year will be fast more than last year.

Yes its time to invest more points or coins in bitcoin we should  not waste time to earn money, because time is so preciuos and gold. The more we invest bitcoin the more chances of many points. So be responsible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:07:50 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

Even thought we see the market for most of the coins are increasing gradually, many might see it as an up trend by bull my personal opinion is it might be a correction. We are not seeing something bullish at the last few days and prices are hovering around the support and resistance, wwhether the battle is win by bull or bear it is still early to say. This might be a good chance to go into the market, if you want to go into the market go in with  some caution.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy
This is only true for Bitcoin Cash.  This forum is only for Bitcoin.  Bitcoin isn't going up at all.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
kang.reus

Activity: 73

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:28:34 PM

It is now time to invest, the coin is now its price has begun setabil, unlike the month before it, bitcoin prices in the last month is down with a derastis, now it's time to buy a coin.
longwintershere

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:41:33 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy, don't miss the really moment. It's going to be very quick. Does anybody doubt that market will see many fold increase?

I don't know if it will increase double fold, but it's quite possible in my opinion. If we see that in past when really bullish trends started, they were going on and on for long Smiley

TRADE YOUR DATA   ●    PDATA TOKEN    ●   ─── OPIRIA.IO ───
██████████       [   PRE-SALE     April 10th ]       ██████████
sam__bog (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:05:09 PM

Well, are you people ready to make a great money? The market has turned back to the growth. It's time to buy
This is only true for Bitcoin Cash.  This forum is only for Bitcoin.  Bitcoin isn't going up at all.

I do not agree
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:09:02 PM

I do not agree

lol mate, you have feed the troll. hahahaha. You better checked RawDog post history before you answer him back.

As for bitcoin bouncing back again, yeah obviously it have moved past the psychological barrier of $8500 and has touch $9K for a brief moment. As far as how high the price could go, we don't know but we can always hope for the best. Maybe getting above $15K will be a fair prediction for this year but lets see how it goes.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:11:39 PM

This is the big time to bitcoin. But when bitcoin price back to 15k really I don't think.I think just like that understand when I got buy bitcoin and keep hold. Already bitcoin give our good opportunity to low price.There are many people who do not use this time. I would say they are actually bulls nature.anyway use this real time,I hope you will got some good profit.

blackbutterfly

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

yes it was the time and this is the day that bitcoin will be rise again and never be can be down again so it will be increase and increase.

thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

As an investor, the first thing you must have is knowledge and the important thing is you have to be patient, I think the storm is not over, now you need more patience.
ajoygb

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:24:46 PM

Yes indeed we are in the time that technologies where in we need boost the changes and coming in of Bitcoin crycryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. The time where in we need to tell the people if what is Bitcoin and how it works.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:33:43 PM

Yes it's time.This the the time for you to invest in bitcoin.You just have to buy bitcoin and then wait until such time that the value of the bitcoin becomes higher and then sell your bitcoin.From that you can get your return on investment.
panukurap

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

yes, now the market is getting green. Hopefully this is the end of the decline of bitcoin and altcoin, I have bought some altcoin at a fairly cheap price, and hope the market will recover faster, to get faster profits too.  Wink

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:39:49 PM

Yeah it is time to buy crypto nowadays and i hate that my money is still in the process of releasing and i dont want to get compromise with possible profits i will get when the market now could be still considered as volatile. This is something really good and i hope i can make it to get my crypto which is bitcoin that originally i plan to buy. However there could be another good altcoin that i might consider like ether and other leading crypto in the cryptomarket. How i wish that the crypto would get to the moon now and we will be able to get what we wanted in the bitcoin investment which is clearly all about the huge profit that it offers. Completely a good time to buy is now.
#davidnugroho

Activity: 317

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:40:19 PM

I am sure the market will be green and will improve this makes a new passion for doing a lot of investment and learning my trading will start it and learn a lot about crypto.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:44:16 PM

It is time to earn money with  Bitcoin.This the time to invest in bitcoin.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Yes its time to buy while bitcoin is not yet at the pick of its coming back and before the time of the world tournament that accept bitcoin as payment. This is another big event for btc and the force to rise the momentum of its come back.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:56:00 PM

suppose we have a lot of money today. Currently our opportunity to buy, now the price of coins on the market has started to pioneer up, but we also must be vigilant and do not get stuck 'anymore, for us investment for a long time can be said this when for us to buy it, but suppose we as a day trader we still have to be careful.

rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

It's the time we all should with a confidence with Bitcoin and believe that it provide a bright future so we should invest with patience and long term, it will give up with a better profit that's why we like crptocurrency.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:06:29 PM

yes, now the market is getting green. Hopefully this is the end of the decline of bitcoin and altcoin, I have bought some altcoin at a fairly cheap price, and hope the market will recover faster, to get faster profits too.  Wink
from last 1 week, i am seeing the smile on crypto investors face, i don't know the bad days over or not but now already few altcoins increased 100% so i think this green will stay for a long time let's see. even me also bought altcoins and now already in 50% profit will sell when the market will turn to red. It's time to put one eye on the price list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: