Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:43:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin to hit $50,000 this year??  (Read 654 times)
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:40:53 PM

Solid bitcoiners what do you think about this. What would be the possibility that this will happen. https://smartereum.com/2404/bitcoin-price-prediction-2018-can-cryptocurrency-hit-50000-sat-apr-7/

None would deny it right? We come across so many articles inquiring the same via so many medias. We can even see many threads related to bitcoin value hike this year. All are seriously waiting to see such a huge positive change in bitcoin value. Especially Investors are waiting to see their profits filling their buckets. Everyone has bought enough bitcoin and other crypto coins. The time to buy is getting over. We should see a great change as you said reaching minimum $30K this year end.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:46:27 PM

I am expecting the price to recover from this month and I also believe that price will touch a fresh all-time high level in this year itself but to be honest, $50K is too high considering the past price movements. I am not saying that it is impossible but it is difficult in this year. However, if big whales are entering again then the price will grow exponentially and we might see that milestone soon.

Everybody, even me as well expecting it to rebound on a positive note. But I doubt it will happen from this month itself, and I agree with you, $50K high been touched is like a huge movement, considering the facts and actions being taken by the governments of few countries which is against this market. So we can just hope and wait. I think it will retouch its old high, but I doubt for how long. Once it retouches it again, there will be a dumping session from those who invested at that point of time.
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:51:36 AM

Seems very impossible to reach that mark this year in the sense that bitcoin has something to do with the 3-month bearish movement that its experiencing. I think bitcoin will just hit 30,000$ all time high this year if this year is better than last year.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:23:43 AM

Solid bitcoiners what do you think about this. What would be the possibility that this will happen. https://smartereum.com/2404/bitcoin-price-prediction-2018-can-cryptocurrency-hit-50000-sat-apr-7/

Bitcoin is great that is why is not surprise to all of us here, if bitcoin price hit 50,000 but it will happened if many people sell or convert or use their bitcoin as means of payment so the demand increase the price is also increase.

poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

Seems very impossible to reach that mark this year in the sense that bitcoin has something to do with the 3-month bearish movement that its experiencing. I think bitcoin will just hit 30,000$ all time high this year if this year is better than last year.
Don't put too high expectation about having another all time high soon , think bigger on how the adoption could push the price more than just a temporary pump by the whales.
Believe me you wouldn't surprised when Bitcoin move up immediately from $7k to $14k then $14k to $28k and so on , make sure you wouldn't miss that opportunity by buying it now as investment and then spreading words ... How Bitcoin could useful for our daily transaction , making new project involve Bitcoin function etc , that time I wouldn't call it impossible.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:33:01 AM

There are many possibilities dude. The crypto market is highly volatile. You never know what may happen here the very next minute. This $50k prediction seems to me quite unrealistic as of now, but can't say anything for you never know what happens till the year end!!

And yes that's right, there is nothing to worry about for the long term investors in this market because sooner or later they will gain a very handsome amount from  here. Moreover, long term investment is not an option with everyone of us here. Majority of people here are either day traders or short term investors and their state of mind right now is quite perplexed, that whether to hodl or sell!!

Many richest people in the world are investing in Bitcoin now. Recently, Rockefeller Foundations decided to buy BTC and deal with the cryptocurrency. All these signs signal that it will grow but probably it will not reach 50K this year.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:15:21 PM

Bitcoin is great that is why is not surprise to all of us here, if bitcoin price hit 50,000 but it will happened if many people sell or convert or use their bitcoin as means of payment so the demand increase the price is also increase.

Well i won't take that seriously same as those saying btc will end at 3k or less. It will when it will. Having too high or too low expectation won't really help you and can only cause either panic or greediness. I'd keep cool about it and manage my expectations conservatively

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
HELLOFF

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:28:39 PM

Well i won't take that seriously same as those saying btc will end at 3k or less. It will when it will. Having too high or too low expectation won't really help you and can only cause either panic or greediness. I'd keep cool about it and manage my expectations conservatively
when I look at all these predictions, you exercise from the fur, it does not cause anything. Already and so much information figured out that I do not know What to pay attention to and who to believe. I think that the difference is very large between the forecasts of 3000 dollars and 50,000 dollars this year .
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

when I look at all these predictions, you exercise from the fur, it does not cause anything. Already and so much information figured out that I do not know What to pay attention to and who to believe. I think that the difference is very large between the forecasts of 3000 dollars and 50,000 dollars this year .
these forecasts are very amusing. I never even look at all these conversations, because They are here only to write more messages. Everyone makes up his own story and provides thoughts, very far from reality.

]
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:12:11 PM

these forecasts are very amusing. I never even look at all these conversations, because They are here only to write more messages. Everyone makes up his own story and provides thoughts, very far from reality.
I do not think so that bitcoin can hit $50,000 this year.It can reach around $20,000 this year.It is the leading cryptocurrency till date.Recently there was a fall in price of bitcoin and it is unable to recover at that rate which it used to did.Bitcoin's price depends on the forces of demand and supply.More the demand,higher will be the prices and vice versa.People are holding their bitcoins as the prices are down.People have faith that bitcoin will rise in the future a lot.
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

More predictions more hopes on bitcoin prices to achieve this year. Definitely, if demand will increase price does follow. We don't know yet if what be the actual price of bitcoin this year, possible it could not achieve the price or the peak price last year will surpass. Well, this unstable market and the positivity mind could yielded into good outcomes.
Lieldoryn

Merit: 272

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:17:54 PM

I don't believe any predictions. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and it can show any order of prices. Who cares? Now the price of bitcoin falls to $ 6,000. You left bitcoin? Now the price has risen to $ 7,500. Has anything changed for you? Believe me, nothing will change for you, even at $ 50,000.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:01:39 PM

Yep. Bitcoin will reach more than $50,000 this year. As per crypto experts prediction Bitcoin will reach $60,000 in July end and the current trend is a stabilized trend for it which will sky rocket starting this month end I guess. I personally think Bitcoin may reach $75,000 within this year end but I don't have any supporting data to prove that but just my prediction.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:27:42 PM

Yep. Bitcoin will reach more than $50,000 this year. As per crypto experts prediction Bitcoin will reach $60,000 in July end and the current trend is a stabilized trend for it which will sky rocket starting this month end I guess. I personally think Bitcoin may reach $75,000 within this year end but I don't have any supporting data to prove that but just my prediction.

You don't have any 'supporting' data to back up your prediction because it is just a guessing game for you based on absolutely nothing. You and all the fake experts are nothing more than a plague here. It may sound harsh, but this is the only way people might understand what the problem here is. The price won't come even close to your figures, so better lower your expectations to prevent any disappointment. It only works against you when you expect too much from the market, and that while we aren't ready for such a massive boost, even not with lightning network being globally deployed this year. Try find other high yielding assets, I can tell you, they don't exist, so have patience with Bitcoin -- everything takes time to grow.
SixOfFive

Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

You don't have any 'supporting' data to back up your prediction because it is just a guessing game for you based on absolutely nothing. You and all the fake experts are nothing more than a plague here. It may sound harsh, but this is the only way people might understand what the problem here is. The price won't come even close to your figures, so better lower your expectations to prevent any disappointment. It only works against you when you expect too much from the market, and that while we aren't ready for such a massive boost, even not with lightning network being globally deployed this year. Try find other high yielding assets, I can tell you, they don't exist, so have patience with Bitcoin -- everything takes time to grow.

That true....Guessing can't really help in this business. Such guess and creating fake hype without analysing is dangerous for themselves as well as for others. At this point of time BTC is moving sideways or rather being in downtrend form last 3-4 months. These surges definitely creates a ray of hope among investors but it is unable to cross resistance level and fall back. SO saying BTC at $50k is not seems to be possible at this point of time but hope it prove me wrong and price surge to moon.
lingwistiko

Activity: 322

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:25:44 PM

I don't think it will reach 50,000$ this year because bitcoin is just starting to recover. More and more resistant is expected to wait bitcoin on top and if it can break it early this year, bitcoin might surpass its all time high last year. I expect, bitcoin will reach 30,000$ this year.

StephaneM

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:32:09 PM

it is exactly the target here : https://www.theclairvoyantinvestor.com

Btc : 50,000$ for the end of the year 2018
Hyuiguia

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:37:11 PM

I don't believe any predictions. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency and it can show any order of prices. Who cares? Now the price of bitcoin falls to $ 6,000. You left bitcoin? Now the price has risen to $ 7,500. Has anything changed for you? Believe me, nothing will change for you, even at $ 50,000.

bitcoin price still unbelievable
you can read history bitcoin price, in early 2017 bitcoin price under 1000 dollar
but in end year 2017 bitcoin price incraese to 20k dollar,

so bitcoin price incraese to 50k dollar still posible
CuDoCuDau

Activity: 82

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 05:12:47 AM

I think price of bitcoin will be increase $30000 this year
candolbitcoin214

Activity: 111

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:25:49 AM

With the rate of the positive price increase this past few weeks this is not impossible to happened of reaching 50k price value in the market. Im pretty shock with the stable price increases myself but it is actually happening some are eveb saying it could reach 70k if this will continue to constantly rise..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: