Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:50:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TPI] The International Payment - TPI  (Read 15018 times)
xX_otto_Xx

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:41:18 PM

oO

I see Newbies everywhere in here.....  Undecided
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rosengold

Activity: 149
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:41:16 PM

What a huge EXIT SCAM at coinexchange
They even not gave a chance to people sell their coins, devs are desesperate selling millions of coins at 1 sat.
Cowards.

-------------------------------------
WHOIS INFORMATION FOR TPICOIN.COM

Registrant Contact
Name: Shahdab Yahya
Organization: The International Payment LLC
Mailing Address: Technology Accelerator, One Canada Square, London London E14 5AB GB
Phone: +44.7469162793
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:shahdabyahya@gmx.com

-------------------------------------

Let Starting to put this scammers DOWN !   Angry
sess

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

enjoy holding your expensive bags of lessons here

called it
YahyaTPI (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:15:43 PM

Darklord2017,

Our former name is TIP, now we have done a re-branding and are called TPI.

Now our team has talented programmers, as well as founders with great connections in the banking sector.
sess

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:24:02 PM

F**king scammers  Angry
I wonder who the f**k was bought 115 BTC of this shit at yesterday. why?  Huh
well, did you buy? if you did, ur part of that 115btc. The rest is just washtrading -buying selling using 2 accounts repeadedly to get to the nr.1 spot on the list, then just let the noobs do the rest who click buy before researching.

I think i saw 60-70 eth and 12 btc that they eventually ran away with?

sess

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:33:07 PM

oO

I see Newbies everywhere in here.....  Undecided

Poor Otto bought some bags of TPI yesterday and still cant believe he got scammed..
maybe if he would spend less time in the trollbox talking about his awesome investment in TPI and google his investment instead he would have saved himself a bad investmnt
now he has to join hands with the scammers hoping the price would go up so he can make another sucker pay for it
YahyaTPI (OP)

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:36:48 PM

rosengold,

Developers do not sell TPI coins.
Please see https://twitter.com/TPI_coin/status/985544513178472448 Token Distribution and http://tpicoin.com/pdf/whitepaper.pdf

What happened on the exchange has nothing to do with us, since we can not influence the market.

After analyzing the market, we came to the conclusion that someone from of the ICO participants sold their coins cheaply. We do not know the reason for this, maybe he did it in order to buy TPI later cheaper.

There is no reason to sell the TPI coin, since our team is fully in control of the work and we are moving strictly along the roadmap.
oxb

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:01:38 PM

If you are legit, just show your faces, one foto with your id and fresh magazin and if you dont do that you are scammers with no doubts.

i second that,hope people who got scammed will get their money back, for me its ok i did not lose.
sess

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:37:07 PM

If you are legit, just show your faces, one foto with your id and fresh magazin and if you dont do that you are scammers with no doubts.

i second that,hope people who got scammed will get their money back, for me its ok i did not lose.

why should they get their money back, they got a valuable lesson in 'how to get scammed' and now they know how to avoid getting scammed: always do your own research

it was called out on this post multiple times that the guys are scammers, why would you be so naive when all the red flags are out in the open and called on?
lybship53

Activity: 770
Merit: 400

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

Too ambitious plans always cause tension. And only open and detailed information can dispel all doubts of consumers.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:02:20 PM

oO

I see Newbies everywhere in here.....  Undecided

Poor Otto bought some bags of TPI yesterday and still cant believe he got scammed..
maybe if he would spend less time in the trollbox talking about his awesome investment in TPI and google his investment instead he would have saved himself a bad investmnt
now he has to join hands with the scammers hoping the price would go up so he can make another sucker pay for it

HaHa! Another Fan of mine keeping up with my losses...

I love you man... I bought in the ETH Market... So I'm safe... Grin

Thanks for the Negative remarkeds... It keeps the ETH Market moving...
sess

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:06:58 PM

Too ambitious plans always cause tension. And only open and detailed information can dispel all doubts of consumers.

how can you still be in doubt?
there is no team
they used fake names, fake descriptions and unknown persons
they used fake photo's for their 'team'
there is no whitepaper, just a document saying names - without telling actually what they are doing
they spread fake and false news, unbelievable badly put news that has 0 value and yet noobs think there are actually 154 countries in the world that had a meet-up and all decided a few weeks ago to magically have this coin that exists for 2 days to be an accepted payment currency? rofl guys.. water is dry and the sun is cold!
they stole a name and claimed to be rebranded
they have multiple accounts here all shilling the coin saying how awesome it is going to be on bitcointalk
they have a few followers on twitter
they started 2-3 days ago with a website, claiming they had an ICO - but there was no ICO since the website has just been up and running for 2 days
they make false claims (binance, rly? comon, you guys know binance, they dont list trash and no other coin cares to make an announcement as they are not allowed to say theya re goin gto be listed before binance makes the announcement)
they started with washtrading to generate volume and to get on the 'top' of the charts, hoping noobs would buy in regardless of their shitty coverup that its a scam
they just sold all their coins into 1 sat price to get a few btc out of it and if you keep making posts as if they are legit, all you do is give them another chance to do it again for a new fresh set of noobs who dont know when they are being scammed.

what else do you need? how many more red flags do you need before you stop doubting and actually do the research on it?
sess

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:18:11 PM

oO

saw u shilling it in the troll box against people calling it a scam, trying to suck in more people so you could get out. Bad move bud
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:45:46 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 11:10:53 PM by xX_otto_Xx

oO

saw u shilling it in the troll box against people calling it a scam, trying to suck in more people so you could get out. Bad move bud

HaHa! Me scam lol... I ask about the TPI card...

Someone show me an Link to an image of the card in TrollBox...

I said there was Big Money being used in this coin or project.. not sure which one I said..

I told everyone i was making good profit in the TPI/ETH Market...

I never Said... goto website goto twitter ... lol

You make it sound like I was the head of this pump party...

All I did was put $X amount in... Cash out on the rise and ROI plus profit...

And I still Have X amount TPI left... to support the Project of course  Wink

Sorry you lost so much your anger shows...

Edit: I did say when was TPI gonna get listed on CMC and that it had enough volume to be listed on CMC...
(just for the record)

I was asking question and telling where i was profitting from it...

I not only a investor I'm a Day trader... I take risk... holding money doesn't make money...

I hope this Project makes it....
sess

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:05:59 PM

oO

I said there was Big Money being used in this coin or project.. not sure which one I said..

Oh no, this 'hatred' from me is not related to any investment. I've lost 0 because i didnt buy anything - i just noticed that washtrading was happening and felt it a responsibility to inform people on bitcointalk about the scam that was obviously shilled here by new 1post accounts they created for this event. All that happened is that you helped the scammers steal money and you are not even bothered with it.. go shame

if you want, i can make you a 'xX_otto_Xx' card that looks the same with photoshop, including your bitcointalk profile picture as front.

i just dont understand why people like you want to make money out of noobs who are fresh into crypto by letting them fall for an easy scam they are unaware off, just purely for you to make money.

Enjoy your TPI bag.

*edit to respond to your edit: cmc doesnt list scam coins, the volume was self created by washtrading (person 1 sells to person 2, who sells it back to person 1 -repeat it enough and create false volume. trap set, wait for noobs to start buying it and voila, scam is running)
teamzeropoint

Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:31:41 PM
Merited by OgNasty (1)

The writing is on the wall kids. If you're silly enough to venture down this road then that's gonna be your problem.

It's the old bull, young bull story 101. Scammers just in it for the short game will get nowhere.

If whoever is actually running this TPI now are silly enough to dump billions of coins at once onto the exchange, then it's game over.

We're watching your every move now.
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:36:56 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 01:12:49 AM by xX_otto_Xx

oO

Oh no, this 'hatred' from me is not related to any investment. I've lost 0 because i didnt buy anything - i just noticed that washtrading was happening and felt it a responsibility to inform people on bitcointalk about the scam that was obviously shilled here by new 1post accounts they created for this event. All that happened is that you helped the scammers steal money and you are not even bothered with it.. go shame

if you want, i can make you a 'xX_otto_Xx' card that looks the same with photoshop, including your bitcointalk profile picture as front.

i just dont understand why people like you want to make money out of noobs who are fresh into crypto by letting them fall for an easy scam they are unaware off, just purely for you to make money.

Enjoy your TPI bag.

*edit to respond to your edit: cmc doesnt list scam coins, the volume was self created by washtrading (person 1 sells to person 2, who sells it back to person 1 -repeat it enough and create false volume. trap set, wait for noobs to start buying it and voila, scam is running)

Me asking question didn't cause anyone to buy the coin... and I'm not a part of the pump group...
I did look at the website, I made a investment and I profit... Good timing for me..
If your upset contact the exchange for listing scam coins...

For anyone to carry on like you are... Must of lost a lot...

If I was to spam a coin on the trollbox they would of ban me...

But I do notice a few that spam over and over and never gets ban...

Maybe this conspiracy goes higher up... privilege people at concern places are a loud to spam more..
Emzeq

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:50:03 AM

Its not the coins, its from the pump and dump group activity who create panic to ico coin holder, now every trader sell for 1 sat.

IF I am a scamer.. I wont do it for 1 sat lol
DYOKER1975

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:03:44 AM

The ridiculous claims of idiocy here are beyond stupid.  The market been slugished and anyone in their right have accumulated tons and when the coin moves straight towards profit, the stall occurred.

Scam are often yelled out by stupidity and each coin has hundreds of them that yells out the word scam due to the fact that they are lambo dreamers.  An era of noninvestors but millenials who are looking for their next flip. 

The coin is at start and bound for a new journey in the cryptocurrency market.  Patience is needed but the volume wasn't created from nothing.  It has something to go on, another coin bound to go up.   I don't do Bitcointalk cause half the people here have an IQ of a squeeze oranged.   

Don't need to quote or reply to my post.  Just like your nonsense, this is my say and GTFOH!  LoL.  Sounds like crying ladies...

Sell and leave!  It is that simple!
xX_otto_Xx

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:28:55 AM

Hi Dev, any thoughts on getting listed on Cryptopia...

And on the Website can you check the THE INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT WALLET, link is Down...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: