Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:09:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Vexanium: The Next Generation Blockchain for Mass Adoption  (Read 76456 times)
SanniBis

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 12:57:00 AM

Hi, what components does your platform consist of? Smiley
1. Voucher Platform
2. P2P Voucher Exchange
3. VEX Cryptoexchange Integration
4. Airdrop Platform
Tell me more about the first. Smiley
The VEX Platform will allow businesses (offline, online and onchain) to create campaigns for acquiring new customers and rewarding existing ones, using the VEX token. It will also allow the creation of vouchers by these businesses which consumers can purchase with the VEX token. This will be facilitated via the VEX web and mobile apps.   

If it does not complicate, I can learn about the second)?
BountyKorea

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 01:02:53 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 10:53:16 PM by BountyKorea

Offering Korean translation for your ICO.

Hello, I'm interested your ICO.
I am noticing a lot of google translated or poorly translated posts in Korean.
If you are interested, post a link or send me the document so I can check whether it's fake or not.
Please send to the following address.

kr.transico@gmail.com

And I can help you translate English into Korean.
Good opportunity if you wants to target Asian markets.
I have a lot of experience translating white papers and websites.
Please feel free to contact me by email if you have further inquiries.

P.S : If you email me, I'll send you my portfolio.

Thank you for your time Smiley
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:09:26 AM

What Is Your Business Model? Smiley

I think this one doesnt solve the main problems or doesnt go with the goal of blockchain to disrupt the basic needs and mostly use applications on the web.
AndyFallek

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:44:58 AM

1. Voucher Platform
2. P2P Voucher Exchange
4. Airdrop Platform
The VEX Platform will allow businesses (offline, online and onchain) to create campaigns for acquiring new customers and rewarding existing ones, using the VEX token. It will also allow the creation of vouchers by these businesses which consumers can purchase with the VEX token. This will be facilitated via the VEX web and mobile apps.   

The VEX Exchange will allow consumers to trade vouchers among themselves and set their own prices. It is hosted within the VEX app.
SanniBis

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:58:45 AM

1. Voucher Platform
2. P2P Voucher Exchange
4. Airdrop Platform

The VEX Exchange will allow consumers to trade vouchers among themselves and set their own prices. It is hosted within the VEX app.
And what about 3?
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 03:59:49 AM

1. Voucher Platform
2. P2P Voucher Exchange
4. Airdrop Platform

And what about 3?
The VEX app features an integration with selected cryptoexchanges in order to allow users to directly trade their VEX token balance on the exchange.
SanniBis

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:56:16 AM

1. Voucher Platform
2. P2P Voucher Exchange
4. Airdrop Platform

And what about 3?
The VEX app features an integration with selected cryptoexchanges in order to allow users to directly trade their VEX token balance on the exchange.
Tell us about the Airdrop Platform
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 05:58:02 AM

1. Voucher Platform
2. P2P Voucher Exchange
4. Airdrop Platform

And what about 3?
Tell us about the Airdrop Platform
The VEX Platform will also allow blockchain companies to create Airdrop campaigns for acquiring new customers and rewarding existing ones, using the VEX token. This will be facilitated via the VEX web and mobile apps.
MiracleM

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:56:21 AM

What are your upcoming events?
AndyFallek

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

What are your upcoming events?
Vietnam Blockchain Week
Riverside Palace
Vietnam Riverside Palace
08:00

Token2049 Hongkong
Hung Hom Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
Hong Kong KERRY HOTEL 38 Hung Luen Road, Hung Hom Bay, Kowloon, Hong Kong
07:00

DUBAI WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM : INVESTMENTS & ICOS
MADINAT JUMEIRAH, DUBAI
Madinat Jumeirah Dubai
08:00–19:00

DUBAI WORLD BLOCKCHAIN FORUM : INVESTMENTS & ICOS
MADINAT JUMEIRAH, DUBAI
Madinat Jumeirah Dubai
08:00–19:00
seviandyosi

Activity: 166

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:13:10 AM

It may be better and will be more interesting if the exposure of the ICO is more detailed and clear what is offered, how token allocation. So readers can also immediately know by just opening once only. That way the bounty hunter will be very fond and interested in this VEXANIUM project.
Borkin

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

A provisional solution, which investors are forced to use, requires depositing fiat money in smaller cryptocurrency exchanges. Such transactions are often subject to high fees and unfavourable exchange rates.
BountyOne

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:02:21 AM

Wanted to ask, will this coin be minible? Because it would give more advantages to me.
GamerOne1

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

Decentralization leads to a more even distribution of costs and revenues, towards a more transparent decision-making mechanism. The most important technology that provides distributed mechanisms for storing information and making decisions is the blockchain. This simple and effective mechanism allows placement of confidential data in an open environment, solving cryptographic tasks to verify anonymous transactions
HenryBilly

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

Its main objective is to be a gateway to the flow of assets between investors and existing exchanges with a wellestablished market position. Supporting all the popular online payment methods, it allows the investors to convert funds from fiat currencies into cryptocurrencies and join campaign! I'll use MyEtherWallet to contribute.
holos119

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:01:38 PM

ICOs reached a total funding amount of 3.8 billion USD with over 200 ICOs being launched in 2017. It is expected that 2018 will even surpass these numbers. How people can trust to your project?
irentys

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:20:38 PM

Will there be an escrow to your campaign?
By whom?
irentys

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:51:08 PM

The solutions that currently exist on the cryptocurrency market strongly hamper investors and may be a direct cause of trading losses.Thank's to such projects we will be more secure.
ole88_89

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

I'm interested and planning to buy and trade bitcoin and other altcoin and as a newbie, I still don't  know where and how to start, I still studying the trading system and all the pieces of information and warnings. I like the idea of ICO. It can gime much more profit.
Rusha1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:52:09 PM

Everyone just have to be extra. cautious. The infos are very good ones. Keep it up guys, let's create a save and healthy environment for our blockchain future!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: