Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:32:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The first earnings in the crypto currency. Where did you spend it on?  (Read 479 times)
bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

I bought my first bitcoin when i got my first bounties paid,which is great i got a single bitcoin after working for 2months in bounty campaign which is why i am grateful to have bounties with me,that was last year when bitcoin's value is still at the $1k levels that would be the best thing that i did because that is where my money has started to came in.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:58:51 PM

Bought a laptop so that i can participate most of the bounty campaigns here,doesnt want to stop my bounties because my old laptop is failing that time.But if i were you spend it wisely, do not buy the things you dont want to,get those what you needed to have! because every income counts it could be the reason why you are going to be successful in the future so make it counts.
cryptoatomic

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:04:48 PM

I invested my first bounty earnings into a high end desktop because my computer is failing that time,but if you dont want anything to get or to have i suggest make it count,invest it to altcoins, do trade if you know what you are doing because trading will be the fastest way to earn a lot in cryptocurrencies,never let anyone tell you the opposite!
Aso at bata

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

I'm planning to spend it with my family, and the rest I will put it in my savings for the future, so that I have some money when it necessary, for emergencies.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:09:27 PM

My first earning is that I spend it on buying a coin from the top 10 cryptocurrency in coinmarketcap or token in ICO. My first earning is so important to me, I do not spend in vain or pleasure. The pleasure is just a relaxation like body spa or massage, a reward for myself from my tiring work. That's all. Smiley
Coinmaniaccos

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:10:34 PM

spent my first mined 5 bitcoins as ~10$ on my cell phone account...  Cry
cryptodevs

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:14:03 PM

Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?
Put my first income to the hardwallet,it was my first bitcoin that is why i wanted to experience on how to store your bitcoin using a hardwallet,that is why i ordered from the pat,because i do believed these cryptocurrencies are going to be massive in the future which is i am right! today we have seen our market to grow massively and get dumped easily.
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

My first big earnings on trading I used to buy a small ref, smart TV and washing machine. On my bounty earnings I bought a lot of things like dining table set, ofc table and my son's gaming desktop. Cryptocurrency helped me a lot. I invest on ICOs, I trade from time to time and I'm doing bounties.
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:22:31 PM

I spent it with my family's need that is why i am too grateful because that first earning that i have was given to my family's.Which is great because i dont want anything else but to support my family ,but the things they needed because for me that is the greatest achievement in my life! i came from a family which is why i am doing my best to earn big in trading altcoins.

altsMlk

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

I Invested my earnings on new icos and some major coins. I have not used any bounty reward for my life needs. everything is spending to make more income.

VIVA NETWORK  *** Introducing borderless, peer to peer mortgage crowdlending.
A better way to buy a home!  *** https://www.vivanetwork.org **
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 07:27:33 PM

I spend my first payout to buy my wife a new smartphone =). And I'm waiting for the price of my other tokens to go up. And planning to buy a car =)
dewi91

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:28:07 PM

I spend my first earning in crypto to buying something for my daughter because my first earning in crypto is not big but now I saving a part of my income and I use a part of my income for buy altcoin to get more benefit because I want to be able to guarantee the future of my daughter and I believe with crypto my hope will realize.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:29:19 PM

First earning was spent into some computer parts because i upgraded my gaming rig/office computer into a badass computer setup which costs me too much,because i didnt even notice which i am going to pay,nevertheless it is worth the hassle which is why i am doing my best to learn the basic technical analysis so that there will be no trades that will be wasted.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Brat ipoh

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:30:15 PM

I usually spend my income of the Bounty only to ber Belanja the needs of the principal and the needs of fashion me and I also saving most my income to investment future.
dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:32:30 PM

Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?
50% I invest in altcoins, this is also as my savings and my family later.
25% for me personally, for meals, snacks and cigarettes
25% for my family.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

all my earnings i want to invest again in bitcoin and ethereum. that's my plan. i believe that this two coins will have the best future.

in addition, i have not thought about what i will do with the money.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

Well the mean pace where I spent my earning from crypto is in my education because that is why I was move to go into crypto in the first place, and that has helped me in my studies because am able to carry out my research comfortably and efectly. I spend some of my earning on investing in new coins and icos and to buy stock in the market in other to make more gains.
Ilaybit

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:35:54 PM

I bought myself a new laptop and few other things, but that is just a small part of my earnings.
The rest of it I reinvested back in crypto.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:38:07 PM

I spend my first earning from cryptocurrency on purchasing of a new phone that I am using for online works and I am not regretting for that.  Investing your cryptocurrencies earning in buying more cheaper coins is something we should embark open and using money to make more money is a good strategy for successful and prosperous life.
cryptopussies

Activity: 196

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 07:42:14 PM

I spent it on a vacation with my family,because they deserve to have a plenty of good times with me,because i have been busy doing trades lately and i cant even barely know when did we get out to have some good times,making the people you love happy will be the biggest achievement in your life so that is where my first income in cryptocurrencies was spent.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: