Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The first earnings in the crypto currency. Where did you spend it on?  (Read 490 times)
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

My first earnings..  I think i spent it in my education..  I was in need then but later I invested in other cryptos..

cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:50:31 PM

Bought some goodies for my family,because i have been jobless for years and i know i can earn a lot more in the future thru trading and mining cryptocurrencies,it is pleasure for me to provide what they want thru my hardworks i have been trading 10hrs a day that is why it is really stressful for me to balance my daily routing plus trading.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:58:04 PM

Bought my first mining rig,that is why i am into both trading and mining at the same time,you should do the same if you dont have family to support you should invest to mining to so that you can earn while you are asleep.Doesnt matter how you spend your money what matters is are you satisfied to what you have spent on?

cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:32:12 PM

I spent it with buying more altcoins in the market,i know how it is hard because doing that would give me much more profits in the future because i am buying these cheap coins whenever the market is getting dump.Losing a lot of money with these manipulations is really sucks that is why we need to maximize our profits,buying from the bottom would be the best.

mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:37:25 PM

Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?
Well with regards to my earnings in crypto,  I did support some of it for my kids obligations in school,  some I did invest to my little sari sari store. For now I did get some also my house construction and the few amount rest for savings and hold. Bitcoins have really helped me then and I still continue working for it.
pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

Bought another rig out from my first income in cryptocurrencies,which is great because my first rig was profitable that is why i have a mining farm right now that gives me a lot of profits passively.You should be maximizing your profits so that you can earn more,that is how the things should work out so that you wont get a problem in the future.

modtakels

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:40:32 PM

Part of the money I have invested in new projects, and spent the second part on the family. And how did you manage your earnings?
I invested to some ICOs as well as trading altcoins,that is why i am doing it full time,mining would be profitable too that is why i am planning to start my first mining rig,so that i would have more passive income monthly.Never invest to something that wont give you ROI so you can grow your money fast.

shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

I did the same, but it was more than three years ago.. I dont remember what was the card that i bought, but i am sure that i was not earning more than $5 a day out of it (yes, they were crazy times) I had a huge rig but i  ended up selling it because i had no money at that time.

Bought another rig out from my first income in cryptocurrencies,which is great because my first rig was profitable that is why i have a mining farm right now that gives me a lot of profits passively.You should be maximizing your profits so that you can earn more,that is how the things should work out so that you wont get a problem in the future.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:43:45 PM

For my first salary I spent it in my tuition fees to be able to graduate in degree holder and some of my earnings are go to my family because they need it specially of my father is under medication and I'm the one who need to support them, and I'm lucky that I found in this forum because I can sustain both financial purposes.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:45:52 PM

I spent it on my family needs,because i have been busy for quite while and i dont even remember when i get out from my house,never lose anyone's trust so you can enjoy cryptocurrencies with your family because i believe most of us are here for our family to get our life better and much easier,giving them happiness would be the best pleasure for me.

cryptomarijuana

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:53:54 PM

I bought a car when i first cashed out,because i bought bitcoin when it was around $1k and sell it most when it is at the peak $19k dollars i think,this is only applicable if you dont have family to be supported with,never try to waste your money when your family really needs it because it can make a difference when you spent it wisely.

leonair

Activity: 1274
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

As I look back on my first Bitcoin address blockchain record I only seeing a few first little amount of transactions and as far as I can remember I earned it from a gambling site but I really don't know if it considered as earning at all maybe I earned a legit fraction of a Bitcoin from faucets.

We all know that earning a single Bitcoin right now is hard because the price of it grows exponentially and I'm fine with that just keep in mind that no matter how big your earnings were its nothing if you spend it all, HODL is the best choice for now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

I am using it wisely if i got my first earnings,because making money in cryptocurrencies isnt am easy thing to do.Never tried it to buy something that isnt really needed,spent it wisely so you can have more profits in the future.I am going to buy some mining rigs to start mining coins so that i would have passive income while i am asleep.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

I have reinvested my first earnings into new coins, I was so exhausted to get the money. Now I think it was a right choice

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:04:42 PM

I give it to my mother because i wanted to give my first salary for her love,i never tried to get a job because i aint have any good in the office,that is why i started to find alternatives, that is how i find cryptocurrencies.My family is the first priority if you asked me,because that is what family do we help each other in any ways.

sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

I spent it to my family's needs,bought a good computer to backup my work.We shouldnt wasting our efforts to some worthess pieces of things that we dont need,because cryptocurrencies are th future money and no can stop it to happen even these governments and banks! We should do our best to do our tasks or job to earn prosperity in the future.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:15:14 PM

I invested my first payout in bounty to altcoin investments because i have been in trading for a year now,it is easier to do than doing bounty fulltime.I bought some good altcoins from the bloody market that is why i am making a lot of money today that is how effective buying from the dips are.Di not spend your money thru worthless things,invest to more business for you to get more money.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:20:29 PM

As of thid moment, I still have my money as I set aside some of it for the extra income as my funding like for any possible emergency purposes. Though, I invest some of it which I invested to those probable coins that can totally have a great potential in the future. Hopefully some of my coins will increase as I have a great amount of profit to add my funds as well as my financial stability in life.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:22:39 PM

I spent it with my friends and family,that is why most of them believed in me right now that i can make a difference,working hard everyday will be much easier because i am a full time bounty hunter and i am not risking any amount ,just my time and effort to finish these tasks that are required weekly.The best feeling that you cah have is when your love ones are happy with your achievements.

Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:23:48 PM

It didn't took anything away to fiat from crypto; I keep reinvesting coins over and over, I would not convert it to fiat until I'll be fully satisfied with the price or I will be in a great need.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: