Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:34:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Government fears Bitcoin  (Read 921 times)
angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

I think government does not fear bitcoin. They are just concern about what will be the affect of bitcoin in the country. Many people got scam because of bitcoin and I think they are just also concern to the people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:15:57 AM

Crypto Currency is like a Sun powering up the people all around the globe who wants to change the world who are passionate enough to bring changes.

“It’s the top notch opportunity for reaching to the financial freedom”
That’s the reason some governments don’t approve Bitcoin because they already know the Strength of new decentralised digital currency market,if it goes up then the government will have to come down.

It’s just my opinion about Bitcoin ban
What are your thoughts?

Well the industry is growing and governments fear it because they dont have any control over it. They also fear that bitcoin will be used for illegal activities like money laundering, finance terrorist or use to purchase arms and weapons.
imagine313

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:51:42 AM

Crypto Currency is like a Sun powering up the people all around the globe who wants to change the world who are passionate enough to bring changes.

That’s the reason some governments don’t approve Bitcoin because they already know the Strength of new decentralised digital currency market,if it goes up then the government will have to come down.

What are your thoughts?

you are absolutely right, because I think a system that can not be controlled by an agency would threaten the institution itself, especially the financial field would have an impact on the state financial institutions that benefit from its economic monopoly, blockchain (cryptocurrency) free us from the old system that can only utilized by some people ,,, it's time to reach financial freedom
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:04:10 AM

Yes, of course, government does. At least until they arent able to control everything in crypto... It's a question of the time cos they have started to own it.
slowly the government will begin to control the use of bitcoin and crypto and begin to legalize it. because the government knows if they can control its use it could be one big advantage financially. and can improve revenue for the country. and legalisasipun will benefit many parties
MD Milon

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:05:31 AM

Yes. Government fear bitcoin, because they afraid about banking sector and fiat currency.bitcoin is a decentralized currency.people use bitcoin so easily and its transaction system are so smooth.also government have no authority to control bitcoin.
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

The government will sooner or later release its own crypto currency, only with a huge number of restrictions. People will be distrustful of state contracts, and "smart" contracts on banned crypto currency will become the prerogative of the black market.
Crislyn4116

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:35:49 AM

The best enemy of the bitcoin is the governement they want to make the bitcoin stop. They will create a news that bitcoin is bad for the user. They can make the user terible. So the weak people scared about the news but the believer still earning.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:50:51 AM

Financial freedom is what many of us dream of, especially those that live in countries filled with corruption and embezzlement. Venezuelan's are desperate for a new currency, bitcoin will be big there and perhaps even the petro. Governments will always fear what they cannot control

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:55:53 AM

Well, in my opinion, they certainly have positive thoughts and perceptions about bitcoin and blockchain. However, they have many problems worrying about it. Tax evasion, crime and security. These are very important issues when comparing the benefits of bitcoin and the balance of the economy. I hope there will be an optimal solution in the future to connect bitcoin and crypto in ecosystems from national governments.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:33:34 AM

It's a very true that some government fears bitcoin. The truth is that bitcoin will always have its way. Even the government tries to ban bitcoin, many people will surely try another ways to access and mine bitcoin.
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:41:44 AM

What are your thoughts?

In my own opinion, government fears bitcoin because of it unstable price and tax evasion problem. But I guess governments shall accept it because of its accessibility and easy usage and thats what people wants right now.
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:49:16 AM

What are your thoughts?

I think to be afraid not but maybe the government is still confused to publish or formalize bitcoin as a legitimate currency because it requires a fairly difficult process because not everyone knows and knows bitcoin

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

They fear it because of the risk involved which is anonymous transactions...
poutgkj56

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:49:59 AM

The government’s ban will cause the Bitcoin trading platform to close.
However, due to the unique nature of Bitcoin, it provides an excellent channel for officials from various countries to take bribes, launder money, and transfer assets overseas. In particular, under the general trend of official disclosure of property by national officials, Bitcoin provided a very good way of anonymously holding large assets.
From this perspective, there may be officials who actively promote the legalization of bitcoin.
Or incorporated into regulation
waqasniaz007

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

What are your thoughts?

Well without support of governments it will be impossible for bitcoin and any other digital currency to be accepted as mainstream and governments are only banning it because it is too much speculative and it can not be regulated.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:13:43 AM

not completely true, some of your opinions i disagree. but any such restrictions are always accompanied by the words of related parties, that bitcoin is a bubble and a ponzi scheme. this is the most efficient benchmark to influence the wider community for the mission to destroy bitcoin. but until now bitcoin has been running for more than a decade. this is a fact
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:28:11 AM

Yes, I think Governments are afraid to visit the cryptocurrency itself, and that it's decentralized. Gives out there they will be able to lose control over the movement of funds and the welfare of their citizens. And, of course, they're trying to stop it.

jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:35:11 AM

Of course governments fear bitcoin as its something they don't have any control over and it has the potential to disrupt their hodl over the money flow. Also with bitcoin having a decentralized network even if the governments ban it, it wont have much effect as bitcoin network will keep on running nevertheless.

troglobait

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:36:50 AM

I think it's true, the government is afraid of something that can not be regulated. Many countries try to fight bitcoin from this. But this is very stupid, progress can not be stopped. It is necessary to develop together with technology
Xhero

Activity: 122

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

Bitcoin itself has no value, just like banknotes are nothing more than a piece of paper and have no value. Just as the government grants the value of the legal currency, people trust the legal currency because they trust the government. The original value of Bitcoin comes from the trust of a bunch of science and technology houses that believe that Bitcoin's code-supported system can protect us. Wealth prevents governments from abusing their power to manipulate currency.
Nowadays, Bitcoin moves from the niche circle to the public, and more and more people recognize Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is also getting higher and higher, and the market value has reached the point where the government cannot ignore it. The bitcoin crisis has also come.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: