Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green market  (Read 4999 times)
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:19:31 PM

Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?

The market is a little bearish, so you can just wait for the prices to dump a little more. If you believe that the market will recover some time soon, you can buy now and treat this bear market as a shopping discount, hold on to your investment and wait for the bull market to start.
boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

Best thing to do is to wait for some dips,because it isnt safe to buy as of now when the market is green those big players has been buying cheap altcoins from the bottom and expect another dump few hours or days from now when these big players has decided to dump the market again,buy from the bottom and sell it on the peaks when the market has recovered.

johnyespapa

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:28:30 PM

Best time for me to buy is when the market has crashed,because you can buy these solid coins below their prices,upto 40% off ,which makes these bloody market profitable.Do this and im sure you will get good results,i have been doing this for about a year and i am doing very well,making money from the bloody market is surely a talent  Grin

matsusomoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:33:44 PM

Buy from the bottom,this is the best thing to do when you see some red charts in the market,bloodbaths really a normal thing to happem nowadays because of these people who are manipulating the whole market so that they can earn millions of dollars from these bloody markets leaving those weak hands into dip shit.

khalis

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

I really like to see the green market, but even so the market is not yet stable and still looks messy.
cryptomorphines

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 09:52:54 PM

Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
When? wait for the big players to dump their coins and im sure the market would bleed too much.Never try to buy from the peaks because you will lose a lot of money when these big players are going to dump the market all of a sudden,you need to know how the market works so you will be able to avoid the market pumps and dumps.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

When the financial institutions has dumped the market down you can buy from those dips and it would be profitable if you know what you are doing,but if not do not risk because you could lose a lot when you are trading blindly.Use technical and fundamental analysis so you can win your trades with high accuracy.

Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

The price drop occurs very quickly, so it will be difficult to determine when the best time to buy before the bounce back price. However, I usually avoid buying coins when entering weekends. then the timid take the timing buy when Monday or workings day comes,

There's an old saying "Buy when there's blood in the streets, even if the blood is your own." and these days all the streets are covered in blood no matter whether it's a weekend or a working day and people should seize this occasion and make the most profit out of it , people should sell whatever they can  ( even their wives ) buy coins with the money , and whenever the coins get you that 4x profits buy everything buy .
Such times are golden opportunities for some , and hell for others and that's what the cycle of life is based on .
A green market is something relative depending on each investor's own perspective and what seems to be red as fire now is greener than grass for others and what makes this difference is the time of acquiring the coins for both categories .
Waiting is a must for now , and if (you have money) than BUY .
TRONTON

Activity: 868
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:28:25 PM

Just follow your heart and continue to analyze the current situation, although green but the price of Bitcoin still tend to under $ 7100 will usually experience a correction at that time when we buy Bitcoin, that's my opinion.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:30:49 PM

You should have some technicals so that you can identify when would it be,when will these big players are going to dump their coins never trust the green candles because it might be another bulltraps from these market manipulators,use analysis as always just to be safe because you can get a good idea when is the perfect timing.

pedropendukot

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:36:04 PM

Dude,you shouldnt be asking us,because anytime the big players or the financial institutions are going to dump the market,commonly bitcoin is being manipulated by these giants which is why we need to check bitcoin's movements as always because it depends on how will the market do ,these people wants to take profits and buy from the bottom of the market.

vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:40:43 PM

Dude,you shouldnt be asking us,because anytime the big players or the financial institutions are going to dump the market,commonly bitcoin is being manipulated by these giants which is why we need to check bitcoin's movements as always because it depends on how will the market do, these people want to take profits and buy from the bottom of the market.
We can't watch the market all day long, so better set amounts and some timeline where we can be able or predicts that by that day its good to buyingg and selling. As long as there's no fuss its quite fine to do planning.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
modtakels

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

Investing isnt really going to be effective when you ask random people when,or which one of these shitcoins will be profitable.If you are goin to invest and you want it to be profitable you should have done your part so you wont regret if you got scammed or your money were stolen by these scam ICOs,or coins  never trust anyone but yourself!

realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:43:30 PM

I think that it is still worth the wait with the purchase. There is still a high probability of falling
I agree with you. I think that somebody with money, made fake volumes of buying, so mass will buy it also, and then they will drop it again

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
edinho_pipeiro

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

Hey guys!

Join us in ARION project, the best currency for invest in moment!

We are already in exchanges and comming more

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/429220669914480651/432481248166805504/Arion_Referral.jpg
mikfresh

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:46:17 PM

As others stated the market is not totally green. We will have to wait for a real recover. In the meanwhile focus on other projects to participate in ICOs or wait patiently.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:47:27 PM

It is possible that the price can still drop again but it appears that this can be the last opportunity to buy at a very low price. All expectations suggest that the bear dominated market is giving way to the bull market, so based on these analysis this is the best time to buy one does not need to wait any longer.
hiwainmoto

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:47:37 PM

Dont have an idea,because you should know it yourself,trading and investing needs a lot of research so you could be sure that you arent going to waste your money and effort to these shitcoins and ICO scam projects,never trust your intuition instead use some technical analysis so you are in a safe side of your investments.

ModaFuka1994

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:48:31 PM

At the moment, when the market has a slight rebound, my advice is you should invest in the top 10 markets and not invest in ICO because this market is susceptible, The investment in ETH then hold will be the best option if you want to invest safely.

Zalfa_mui

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:49:53 PM

It's time for the market to start back to normal, do not buy now, wait until all down do not buy at high prices.Look for a good altcoin,And be careful in trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: