Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:44:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Green market  (Read 4999 times)
cryptomarijuana

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:51:48 PM

Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Wait for the market to bleed again,so that you can maximize your potentila profits,bloody markets the bests because you can earn 50% or more that depends to that coin you have bought from the dips.Usually i am buying those solid coins in the top 20 coinmarketcap because these coinsa re one of the first ones to get recover from any market crashes.

darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:52:32 PM

Hey guys, i want to know your opinin about - if there will be again dump and when is the best time to buy altcoins now?
Sometimes the market has a fake pump and I hope that this pumping is not just a fake pump, because there is a lot of good news in crypto hoping that is the start of bull run for many months that we are waiting I hope it will continue the green market and never dump so that we can have a lot of income and we can use our money in trading or other purposes.
cryptocrocs

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Wait for these financial institutions to dump the market again so that you can maximize your profits by buying from the bottom or the dips of these shitcoins because when the market has recovered you will be blessed too much,never trust anyone when you are going to invest to these altcoins because you need to spent a lot of research with each coins you are planning to have so that you wont regret your investments at the end.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

I can not predict the market at the moment, they are green and red in just a few hours. Not enough time to invest in surfing. I think the market is getting harder now for Crypto investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

green markets follow the bitcoin trend pattern, not all can be green if bitcoin is still below the reflection line. There is no definite time about when prices will stagnate on the line of decline and when it's the right time to buy, you should try to buy little by little without prioritizing profits first, and try to keep up with their roadmap to sharpen your priorities into the trend.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:10:57 PM

Of course why wouldnt you expect dumps in the future? the market is volatile and you could lose everything in just one wrong move.Never going to be stable because our marketcap is still small compare to the total cap of stocks,that is why we shouldnt be trusting these green candles because it might be a bulltrap.

cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:17:27 PM

Bought a lot of altcoins from the dips,and now i am making pretty decent profits if you asked me.And i am going to dump this coins when i see bitcoin's movements might turned into bearish again,i guess today would be a pretty market condition that is why i am holding these coins for a long period of time as i expected.

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Oregano012
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:18:47 PM

bitcoin is kinda oversold in 1hr Smiley
freedoom

Activity: 201
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:20:05 PM

Time to buy has already come! Now we are shaken around the strong support line, we have to buy, soon a strong growth will take place.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:20:29 PM

You dont have the best time to buy altcoins now because these altcoins has already regained most of its value from the botto,.the perfect entry would be the the bottom of these charts because it can be profitable wheneve the market has recovered.You are going to have a lot of money,and that is for sure because i have been doing this for about a year Grin

veraoktav127

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:24:13 PM

I saw the CMC this morning and the price of the coin is already a lot of green though the increase is still a little but this shows that the price of coins start again and very interesting to buy another bitcoin or altcoins again

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
mautenisis

Activity: 274

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

The time has come,green candles are showing up but it doesnt mean that the bearish candles wont come around,expect some reversal whenever these big players such as financial institutions are going to dump the market again,after they have sold most of their coins to dump the market again and then buyback from the bottom as what they are normally do.

NOIZ
⇐ ● A decentralized cognitive ad network ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ○ ○ ○
chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:26:14 PM

Yeah sure definitely there will be another dip, crypto market will always go up and down. So it is good to buy at dip and sell at pump, as at now, it is already pumping again and that's why you see green. so you have to wait for another dip.

cryptomngr

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:30:38 PM

The time has already come,you have just missed it,buying from the bottom would be the perfect timing and selling it when you see some green candles or if the market has fully recovered,because it is the most profitable time to invest because the market movements is so unpredictable and you it can rise and fall all of a sudden.

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:32:02 PM

I would wait because the market was green a few days ago and the next day, it was a sea of red and all the gains in the past 24-48 hrs was wiped out. I would think the market is recovering and we're out of the bear market if we go up to around a total market cap of $350 billion. Currently at around $266 billion.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:40:03 PM

You have missed the best opportunity,it is when the market has crashed too much because you can buy a lot of cheap altcoins in the market with 30-40% off from their usual price.You shouldnt be investing when the market has recovered because anytime these big players can dump the market again so that they can buyback from the bottom giving them millions of dollars instantly.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Jillkill

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:47:29 PM

You can not surely predict where the market is headed in the short run but one thing for sure is that it will rise in  the long run, so you have to patient if you have invested your money in certain cryptos
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

The market is high volatile, so there will always be a window of opportunity for buying and selling if you are a short-term investor
bastian466

Activity: 1344
Merit: 251

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:08:18 AM

Greening is very on the lookout. Investing Whenever possible, but doing research first does not depend on the opinions of others. learn from experience, early defeat of success

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hildacitra

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:45:46 AM

I think now is the right time to buy Altcoins or even BTC because the market is shows red and it getting low and low. Even though it shows green but the price is still down. So, it is very advisable for us to but altcoins and holding them till the market recover and the price is back as last year. Just believe that all will be okey and the market will get recover sooner. It is near to the middle if year where I assume that it is that a day most people waiting for.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: