Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:30:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great New Crashcorrection (fulfilled)  (Read 14837 times)
freethink2013

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:16:10 PM

best crash ever, we've crashed above the previous ath.
wobber (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:30:38 PM

It seems we are due to a larger leg up. Maybe starting this monday or tuesday, after some rest time for our athlete here.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
Tazmo

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:35:01 PM

There is no rule that says it can't increase exponentially. Bitcoin has proven us all wrong before.

https://i.imgur.com/4NKXJMY.jpg

Bitcoin™

Shocked LOL!!~~~
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 10:46:46 PM

I still believe we will start a decent towards $330 or lower.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:33:28 PM

how do you guys buy the bitcoins fast enough when they are low like that? it's impossible.. they crash and stay low for maybe 20-30 minutes, and by the time you have the chance to buy, it's back up to 330. liquidity is an issue for me.

is it possible for a securities exchange?
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
November 10, 2013, 11:43:47 PM

It is called a limit order.  All you need is a single trade at or below your limit price.
wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:01:21 AM

What is a securities exchange?

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 12:41:24 AM

how do you guys buy the bitcoins fast enough when they are low like that? it's impossible.. they crash and stay low for maybe 20-30 minutes, and by the time you have the chance to buy, it's back up to 330. liquidity is an issue for me.

Divide your assets into groups. Use part of it to set up buy orders with different prices to cover a certain range, eg. if the price is 300$ buy for 298, 295, 290, and so on. It's kind of like fishing, you wake up next day and see what you got.  Grin

notthematrix
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 04:22:30 PM

Divide your assets into groups. Use part of it to set up buy orders with different prices to cover a certain range, eg. if the price is 300$ buy for 298, 295, 290, and so on. It's kind of like fishing, you wake up next day and see what you got.  Grin
Will work with normal stocks , but will it with bitcoin Smiley
Doubt it , reason is you can not buy back your own bitcoins
, yes you will have dollar but nobody want to trade bitcoins with you  , most exchanges report empty Smiley
and wait until price restores Smiley
And in holland people can do Ideal witch is INSTANT!
but most sellers will not reload bitcoins , so after getting 300 btc you r gone , and dumping 300 btc on the market is not very impressive Smiley

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.♦♦♦.XSL Labs.♦♦♦.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|  WHITEPAPER 
  AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 04:58:02 PM

this is how i do it. i was only able to get 13 coins this "crash" because the exchange i use has very few users / low volume. your basically getting coins off people who think its going to crash more. (weak hands)
Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:02:00 PM

Conspiracy theory: the ddos is trying to prevent Gox from crashing.
China may have enough steam to go up further, but if Gox and Bitstamp would crash,
then the rise in China would be limited. So if the ddos denies access to Gox (and Bitstamp?)
long enough for China to go up again, then the others will try to follow.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
BlueTemplar

Activity: 164

Gone for a minute now back again

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:17:36 PM

Has it ever happened that Gox got DDoSed, but DIDN'T crash after that?
wtfvanity

Activity: 504

WTF???

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 08:45:27 PM

What's with the whole "fulfilled" ? lol. When the price is higher a day after your "great crash" and a new all time high, you sound like an idiot.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
EvilPanda

Activity: 658

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
November 11, 2013, 10:54:11 PM

Will work with normal stocks , but will it with bitcoin Smiley
Doubt it , reason is you can not buy back your own bitcoins
, yes you will have dollar but nobody want to trade bitcoins with you  , most exchanges report empty Smiley
and wait until price restores Smiley
And in holland people can do Ideal witch is INSTANT!
but most sellers will not reload bitcoins , so after getting 300 btc you r gone , and dumping 300 btc on the market is not very impressive Smiley

That is why you don't dump 300 BTC. I mostly buy to hold for some time and then sell it in small numbers as the price goes up. Never had problems or loses with this strategy and probably won't unless BTC goes down more than 50%.

wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 09:01:47 AM

Would be safe to say that the crash is over and we can continue the rally? Anyway, I am more and more convinced that if we can break 400, 500 will be easy.

Tzupy
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1074

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 09:04:00 AM

No, wait for another 1 - 2 hours, let's see what happens.

Sometimes, if it looks too bullish, it's actually bearish
LOADING.READY.RUN

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 09:05:40 AM

Would be safe to say that the crash is over and we can continue the rally? Anyway, I am more and more convinced that if we can break 400, 500 will be easy.
Agreed on the latter. But a crash? Come on, this wasn't a crash... a crash is something devastating when afterwards many people lose their entire confidence in the market and walk away. This was a mere correction, albeit a violent one, as it is quite typical in bitcoin world right now.
wobber (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 09:13:42 AM

Agreed on the latter. But a crash? Come on, this wasn't a crash... a crash is something devastating when afterwards many people lose their entire confidence in the market and walk away. This was a mere correction, albeit a violent one, as it is quite typical in bitcoin world right now.

I think you're right, "crash" was not the best word to use at it might imply very long periods of low prices. When I say crash I mean an important correction from which we recover after a week or so.

LOADING.READY.RUN

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 09:35:25 AM

I think you're right, "crash" was not the best word to use at it might imply very long periods of low prices. When I say crash I mean an important correction from which we recover after a week or so.

If you'd only said "crash", I would've simply ignored the wording. But your thread title reads "Great New Crash" -- this leaves me between a chuckle and an incredulous shake of my head Wink
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 12, 2013, 02:41:00 PM

Crash is when several whales compete to dump their 50,000btc each. Back in april there was 100,000btc dumped in the 60s in a matter of minutes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: