Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:57:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is life.  (Read 901 times)
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:27:02 AM

Yes bitcoin is life. Because bitcoin can change the life of every people who use bitcoin. It gives peoples work if they unemployed so that its reduce the unemployment people that drives them to use bitcoin.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:34:30 AM

Yes you exactly emphasize what bitcoin is all about. Bitcoin some of us will tell that bitcoin is for life wherein we could earn profit by investing to it in low amount of price then hold and sell when the price is high. Thus, profit could support the needs for the family and even can be use for wants. However bitcoin is not about for life for some others. Bitcoin is life itself because it has its own movement in terms of market price. We could not do or manage to manipulate its price to be stable or to raise since it depends on the investors out there investing bitcoin that made bitcoin market price volatile. And most of all bitcoin is life for others that they become dependent and addicted on bitcoin.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:35:00 AM

Bitcoin has changed my life in that it’s one of the most interesting experiments I feel I will ever witness.It’s a worldwide decentralized protocol that forms a supercomputer of processing power, creating a public ledger of transactions that are proven to be legitimate through cryptography and computer science.It will allow me to stop working and simply enjoy life.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
soramon

Activity: 983

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:39:59 AM

Bitcoin helped my life a lot earning some easy money is quite fun. But i think i cant 100% focus on bitcoin because i like real life job bitcoin just side job to fill my time. I hope bitcoin can live longer  Grin

jherenz

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:43:07 AM

its fun for me using bitcoin as my past time.
i am new here and i love to read all the positive comments
about bitcoin i am currious how it works how to invest.
In the future i know it will work for me and it will helps me
to have my own business
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:44:22 AM

Lots of people around the world has been making life better with the help of bitcoin. This has got affected to a greater extent with the regulations that coming into effect from the governments that were functioning on different countries. Governments need to understand the need of it and should act accordingly rather than regulating the usage in a strict manner.
sadwage

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:46:19 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA

yeah bitcoin is part of our lifestyle because bitcoin is a good source of income to everyone and it is good for me that I joined in bitcoin world
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:48:36 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA

I'm sorry but you have a wrong mindset at the very beginning. Do you have a stable job? If not then you are looking at bitcoin or crypto for that matter as your means to survive that's why you says "Bitcoin is Life".

However, what happens when bitcoin is not that performing well? Where are you going to get money to put foods in the table for your family. Yes, bitcoin is a good investment for long term, but I will not agree that you will have to totally depend your life on it. Get a regular 8-5 job and think bitcoin as investment or just a sideline job.
I agree with your thoughts. my advice, what if you get a lot of benefits from bitcoin, you can do business in the real world of buying land, buying a house, establishing a kiosk and also your hobby can be made in business, it is up to you to determine the important you have income and not rely on the results of bitcoin for your life.
JamesLizu152

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 01:59:07 AM

Bitcoin gave people opportunities to become richer. However, it had so much risk. Too many people lose all or so much money.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:08:21 AM

Bitcoin is a good life, totally I agree with your mind.bitcoin give our good opportunity of think.we always got profit,if we have good believe them bitcoin.lost of people already got them bitcoin her future time to business world.
coinxwife

Activity: 167

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:00 AM

Yes that guy from Japan that invented CPU-Wars and a system that won't scale on-block is jesus, he is life to the bankers
taking over via the lightning network and big oil that loves wasting energy on PoW.

Too many people here are using BTC buying weed which was it's first major use before Sex and Gambling
took more of the cake not that the odd joint does you any harm but smoking it every day does.
Many of us in this forum says that bitcoin is life, yeah you may right it helps u a lot by earning here much money, but think twice that this is just a sideline if you had stable job focus on it this can give you real income in your daily needs, and afterwards go find and earn for this bitcoin..
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:22:18 AM

Lots of people around the world has been making life better with the help of bitcoin. This has got affected to a greater extent with the regulations that coming into effect from the governments that were functioning on different countries. Governments need to understand the need of it and should act accordingly rather than regulating the usage in a strict manner.
if I see that too, bitcoin really helps and changes the lifestyle of the people, and suppose the government prohibits the presence of bitcoin should have the right reasons for the community, so what the government should think is how bitcoin can be used for positive things , and in order to help the lives of people who do not have more income, so that their lifestyle can be better.
Ianbadz2000

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:34:08 AM

bitcoin is life. I also agree gan. because I myself have no other job except investment in bitcoin. but the result is alhamdulillah to connect my family's economic life. .even I always hope that the crypto world can be accepted in every country, especially in my country Indonesia .
Bitcoin can be your life if you are jobless this can be your source of income but it much better if you had stable job, this can means your daily needs by direct income bitcoin is just the sideline you can put up your vacant time by earning and gaining profit...
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:04:08 AM

bitcoin is very helpful in providing extra income, but once this is just a business there is up and down so we should be able to understand it.
PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:05:53 AM

Following your reasoning, you could have invested in Facebook five years ago and make some money without doing anything as well. Most people still don't really know what the blockchain actually is. They just don't understand what kind of freedom Bitcoin allows. This is a huge misunderstanding, judging that bitcoin enables freedom through wealth. They only achieve financial independence. Which is a good thing but doesn't fill the purpose of bitcoin.
jackky

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

The world economy is growing, and the virtual currency trend is gaining momentum in many countries. It can be said that Bitcoin gives developing countries an entirely new economy. There are quite a few countries that have not accepted Bitcoin yet, so the economy is highly appreciated.
hrz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

sorry, can not live because bitcoin, bitcoin can also be lost. so my question if bitcoin lost your life can be lost also with bitcoin ...?
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:18:08 AM

We can say is life because it can help us to live in our daily life. Unlike other investment bitcoin has many different characteristics that it'also advantage than other types of investment. Unlike in investing in any commercial and big banks bitcoin is much better because bank gives you only small amount of interest even you invest a big amount of money. But in bitcoin you can earn more even you invest in a small amount of money or capital it is defend on your own strategy and patience. And it is more comfortable investment because you can do it even you are have a regular job without any hassle because you can do bitcoin anytime or even in your free time.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
kuckong

Activity: 184

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:22:39 AM

yes bitcoin is life for many people in the world. many poor people get rich with bitcoin and many unemployed people get jobs with bitcoin. i'm relying on bitcoin to meet my daily needs. hopefully bitcoin lasts forever so it can help the lives of many people.

Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:28:47 AM

happy to hear that, friends,.
you in the right place .. stay tuned. for support the development of bitcoin.
we will be together to feel the greatness of bitcoin for ease of transacting and investing from now to the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: