Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is life.  (Read 902 times)
xamxam

Activity: 409
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:51:19 AM

Yes, bitcoin is life changing, it give us a chance to have money coming from it, gave us a chance also to invest our savings that gave us a good profit unlike when you put in the bank all your savings it would not go high in a short period of time.
jjjjbauer

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:55:45 AM

http://earnmoneytalk.com/faucet/claim-btc.php

the best faucet genial
risa33

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 03:00:47 AM

I know Bitcoin from the end of 2017. and I feel the downs and downs of Bitcoin even if it does not match the Bitcoin price I bought and I never had a failure. but I still believe the price of Bitcoin will return to its peak.

jaylhynne018

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:02:38 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA
bitcoin is life and a savior also bitcoin is the one of all the crypto currency that giving a life change for everyone so no matter what happen i will always stay in bitcoin.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
rhonskie30

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:03:21 AM

It is true that bitcoin is life because when you enter bitcoin you will definitely be part of your life or become your life. and because of bitcoin you can definitely change your life if you just have patience and wait.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:06:06 AM

Bitcoin is indeed life because it is the main source of income of mine and it is one of the biggest game changer in my life that helped me a lot in financial problems that it gave me money to pay all of my debts and now i am just saving up some money for my dream house because i want to have a house before i reach a certain age and all of my plans are going well.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:37:13 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA
I agree with that, because now I'm a kid and I know my family as well, because I know it will help me to improve and improve our lives. So bitcoin is life
YzzyGo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:44:46 AM

It's good that you are enjoying yourself but please keep in mind that it is not all milk and honey. You will have to be careful with this volatile investment. I'm just reminding you of the risks as you may get depressed when you lose investment.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:45:11 AM

So you'd chose bitcoin over your wife/women, sex, food or literally anything? I get that you're excited but whatever profit you have earned is by mere luck and that's just a one time thing. Start trading and you'll know the real fear. But anyhow congratulations, but you do need a reality check.
Yes he was so lucky because he didnt experience thos things. But for me bitcoin was not my life its just part of my life. Because There are so many important things that was ahead of it. I dont need to put my whole day just to earn bitcoin, actually even I have job I still can earn here.

Sunnyyy

Activity: 118
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:59:25 AM

I agree, bitcoin is really life. For those who invest in bitcoin, they spend a lot of time on it, tracking the development of bitcoin every day. For them bitcoin is really life. Its development brings a lot of profit to investors

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
ramdani29

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:15:38 AM

You're crazy, but you're lucky enough. I'm not as brave as you are. Hope you have more luck in the future
molenracing

Activity: 199

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:29:31 AM

really you say, Bitcoin is able to give life for all players. Because of Bitcoin we can earn a lot of money, very easily. maybe this is the reason why so many people are curious about Bitcoin, and looking for Information about Bitcoin, Maybe they have seen the person playing Bitcoin his life happier than him, finally he wants to go in and find life from Bitcoin.
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:46:44 AM

So you'd chose bitcoin over your wife/women, sex, food or literally anything? I get that you're excited but whatever profit you have earned is by mere luck and that's just a one time thing. Start trading and you'll know the real fear. But anyhow congratulations, but you do need a reality check.
Yes he was so lucky because he didnt experience thos things. But for me bitcoin was not my life its just part of my life. Because There are so many important things that was ahead of it. I dont need to put my whole day just to earn bitcoin, actually even I have job I still can earn here.
yes, we do not think bitcoin is everything to us, our happiness is not due to bitcoin alone, I think family is the main thing for me, if I am in bitcoin just for a job that can to earn income, so we should be able to divide our time when we with family and when we are in bitcoin.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:04:06 AM

For a certain reason, bitcoin is life because it is good source of income. The popularity makes the people curious and since it delivers opportunity to everybody, it gains trust and a way of life for those who are involved due to its solid market growth. Bitcoin simplifys our work. This is amazing:)
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:07:13 AM

Bitcoin is good and it is vital for life now a days people are happy with bitcoin and through this they can enjoy the latest features of modern life bitcoin is life because many people like me are dependent on this and this is the main income source for them so in this way they can make money and they are happy because they are living a good life through bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
vkmittaljii

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:17:25 AM

Bitcoin is life. I also agree. because I myself have no other job except investing in bitcoin.
monarchy

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:25:51 AM

Saya sangat setuju dengan Anda. Saya mengundurkan diri dari tempat pekerjaan untuk berapa minggu saja. Saya pikir hidup saya akan sangat membosankan, tetapi karena saya belajar Bitcoin sekarang saya lupa kata kata  membosankan. Bitcoin adalah bagian dari hidup saya. sekarang. Saya tahu saya akan terus membantu keluarga saya pada saat yang sama bahkan jika aku hanya tinggal di rumah. Ini adalah bagian dari hidupku. Sebagian besar hidup.  Wink
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:27:01 AM

everyone who uses Bitcoin is sure to change their lives for the better, because I also feel it since I used Bitcoin my life to be better than ever. I feel very lucky after knowing Bitcoin, if I do not know Bitcoin maybe my life is not like now that have money and other income from Bitcoin. transactions using Bitcoin are very easy and fast, and very promising for the future
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:30:18 AM

I truly believe that bitcoin is life. Many people's lives have changed because of bitcoin and i am one of them. It gave me an extra income on monthly basis. Just by holding it when price pumped up i earn without doing nothing and that's the best way to earn profit from bitcoin. It may have volatile aspects but i do believe bitcoin will solve all my financial problems.

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:36:56 AM

everyone who uses Bitcoin is sure to change their lives for the better, because I also feel it since I used Bitcoin my life to be better than ever. I feel very lucky after knowing Bitcoin, if I do not know Bitcoin maybe my life is not like now that have money and other income from Bitcoin. transactions using Bitcoin are very easy and fast, and very promising for the future
Yes bitcoin changes many lives, our financial status are having a growth when we starting to use bitcoin and also it give us an idea to save money in bitcoin because there is a big chance that our money can grow without doing anything just hold it. The transaction in using bitcoin also giving us an fast experience that we didn't experience in our ordinary life. Bitcoin is a great thing because it can help many people to change their ordinary life.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: