Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is life.  (Read 897 times)
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:37:27 AM

Yes bitcoin is my livelihood, as I am investing heavily on various sites that can be accessed, not just trading and mining as well as bounty and ICOs.
Tmandeep

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:44:56 AM

The life of bitcoin is not the end of life
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:56:08 AM

bitcoin is life i also agree to this , bitcoin is part of my life now because this is my work now as a student. doing this and school is the best because you dont need to rush your self to fulfill your dreams and goals in your life. bitcoin give me a good life now because im earning big compare when i dont know bitcoin yet.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:46:22 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA

bitcoin has been running for more than a decade. of course various attacks have been carried out by some countries. even banking instincts to destroy the bitcoin from the first created. however, to this day bitcoin persist even grows into big and famous. I'm sure, bitcoin will return to normal it seems like today's growth is enough to see a good recovery.

dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

Bitcoin is great life change in our everybody.bitcoin is can change our property and everyday life.bitcoin long time use and day by day  people great lots of earn many money.there are many people use bitcoin and earning lots of bitcoin.Than the bitcoin sell market and gets enough profit.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

It is being part of our day to day living because we want that our lives become better because of bitcoin. It is a life changer and lot of people are hoping bitcoin that will help them become financially stable. It gives life because it gives earning to the people who are engage with it. Bitcoin is very promising thats why people are grabbing the opportunity because we already heard different inspiring stories of many people who truly prove that bitcoin is life.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:18:36 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 08:41:55 PM by Birdiebig

Yes, bitcoin and crypto are becoming increasingly important and a part of my life. When investing in bitcoin, you need more attention, learn more about it and the crypto market. bitcoin changed me from thinking, effort and optimism. It has become a daily habit in my life. Nothing is perfect and I always want to improve my knowledge and experience with bitcoin. There are many challenges for bitcoin to grow and prosper. But with bitcoin, my dream is not far off.

rivkavender

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

P3D is life!
Nazir0012

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

Bitcoin not is our life. But yes, bitcoin can change our life. mamy people income money in this project and should her bright future. it gives life because it gives earning to the people who are engage with it.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

Bitcoin can change life for any person but if we don't have money to invest in btc i think we can't change our life
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:02:01 PM

Bitcoin can change life for any person but if we don't have money to invest in btc i think we can't change our life
I do not think so. We do not need to spend our money to invest in bitcoins. We can engage in bounty campaigns to get more bitcoin.
We can accumulate the capital we do in a year. During that time, we just made money, while learning how to invest in the altcoins of professionals. We will have more experience and will be more profitable and do not need to sell houses or sell cars to invest in bitcoin.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:07:53 PM

I do not think so. We do not need to spend our money to invest in bitcoins. We can engage in bounty campaigns to get more bitcoin.
We can accumulate the capital we do in a year. During that time, we just made money, while learning how to invest in the altcoins of professionals. We will have more experience and will be more profitable and do not need to sell houses or sell cars to invest in bitcoin.
I agree with you....
because I invest BTC with altcoin leverage that I produce from bounty hunter and finally I now not only invest but I also trade [trading coin] to buy and sell coin in various exchanges

jcmansah7

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

No,bitcoin is a blessings to life and not a life. It is just a source of our financial needs,it is an investment that anyone can use to have a better live someday. It could be a way to have a bright future but you need ti know how to use it properly for good and not for bad works.
I agree, bitcoin should not make as our life. There things that we need to value more. Bitcoin was just a currency which helps usnin our financial needs in life. Learn to balance things. Yes bitcoin can change ojr life into better but thatdoesnt mean that we need to make ifas our life. Enjoy lifewuth the help of bitcoin, it is much better.
You are right that bitcoin helps us in our financial life but you should also consider the point that someone actually got a better life than was because of having bitcoins. So someone can say bitcoin is life for him and I fully agree with them. It will even come to a time that bitcoin and for that matter, crypto will be  used all over the internet as a medium of exchange. Paypal and the likes are yet to be outmoded.

wer9d25gqj

Activity: 46

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA

Soon, all the services on the internet will be paid as virtual money. Lol
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:16:11 PM

Bitcoin is great life change in our everybody.bitcoin is can change our property and everyday life.bitcoin long time use and day by day  people great lots of earn many money.there are many people use bitcoin and earning lots of bitcoin.Than the bitcoin sell market and gets enough profit.
Bitcoin is life for those people who know the importance of bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is providing good support to its investor, those people people who do not have any proper job, but they have a little experience in crypto trading i am sure that they will get a very good money from, Even some people who quit their day job for bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:19:37 PM

I have seen this thread already and it is being revived. Yeah definitely bitcoin is life itself since many are getting good about bitcoin which having wealth on it. In a simplier form of investment this people has never being failed by bitcoin system. Maybe there are other investors here that might get wrong with their decision on doing bitcoin investment which leads them to losing their money and effort. But that is part of the investment. Everything has risk and it does not mean bitcoin has exemptef on the risk. However, bitcoin has low chance of getting risk or failing in the investment. Just be smart always in every investment and that is the key to success.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:20:34 PM

Soon, all the services on the internet will be paid as virtual money. Lol

Bitcoin is life because some of people is no work and bitcoin is life because investors get a money without work.many persons become rich because of bitcoin and we know the price of bitcoin is good so that people dont work and give a full time of bitcoin and monator all time to see the price.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
simantobd

Activity: 162
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:45:51 PM

Bitcoin is an important part of my life. Bitcoin has made immense changes in my life by earning money online. With the enthusiasm of this income, my family's spending was conveyed. Bitcoin has removed the unemployment of my life, gave light in the light So Bitcoin is an unforgettable piece of my life and a precious coin,
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:00:16 AM

Yes indeed bitcoin is life especially for the person like me that is depending the income or the financial status with bitcoin. Yes before it is so hard to get money for the day to day expenses but now that bitcoin occur this serve as a bright tool for me to get money. For sure if bitcoin will vanish my future and my life will surely follows thru. Just imagine that you will find another way to get or generate money for your needs. So right now my hopes are so high that bitcoin will last forever so that I will have a wonder full life with the rest of my life.
zissmieus

Activity: 180
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 08:07:57 AM

Many think that bitcoin is the money that gives them a better life for them, I think many people get better lives and change because of their luck and knowledge. Virtual money. The market is volatile, and the currencies are developing very well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: