Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:21:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is life.  (Read 897 times)
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

bitcoin is life. I also agree gan. because I myself have no other job except investment in bitcoin. but the result is alhamdulillah to connect my family's economic life. .even I always hope that the crypto world can be accepted in every country, especially in my country Indonesia .

I agree bitcoin can be a life if you know how to dwell on it. Bitcoin can give what you want if we really know what we know how to handle. In bitcoin their are difrerent process if you keep on gathering informations. Not just in our life that gives a productive situation but also in our community that can be progress.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Alamin2

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:27:16 AM

Bitcoin is a part of our life.It's change my life and help me build my carrier. But it's not my life. Bitcoin has removed the unemployment of our life.Now bitcoin gives me a good life  because I am earning from bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:34:08 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA
Yeah right,bitcoin extend life from rags to riches though im not the one,because before i learn about this community i have a decen work with enough salary to fed my family and bring my children's to school,but when i enter crypto and get good income here,then I realize that this is one kind of thing that can give another life to every user that may have capital,and luck
Artlee87

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:37:54 AM

It's a very exciting world to be a part of. I really hope we can continue to participate in this and experience the extreme growth.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

Bitcoin gives me income to secure my life and my family. Bitcoin helps me secure relationships around ...  On theother hand,  Bitcoin  gives me lots of lessons for the risks I've encountered. All my life depends on Bitcoin.
MendozaCharles

Activity: 125

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:49:06 AM

hi guys good morning ,  way back on 2016 i dont' know what is bitcoin , i don't know that there is such thing virtual money like this and for the past years since bitcoin created , I didn't know that it's running  for 10 years untill now , I read bitcoin   on "DEEPWEB" , at first i didn't believe it but i do a lot of research after I read it and  its really real , I'm so curios how this things work and if I can change my life with this bitcoin stuff. I put a risk on my 100$ money  , and i can't believe in my own eyes that this is crazy and you can earn money without doing anything. and now , im earning using bitcoin. it change my life a little bit, with bitcoin I can feel the freedom.HAAHAHAHA
There are many analysts believe that virtual currencies are growing rapidly and rapidly, but we also see that Bitcoin heavily influences some coins such as Eth because of the money. Is dominating the market and the market, if massive cash like Bitcoin market development will also develop.

Bitcoin Bull Run is Coming 🌅
RockHenki

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:53:09 AM

Yes, Bitcoin gives me income to secure my life and my family, Bitcoin gives me many lessons for the risks that I am experiencing. Bitcoin can deliver what you want if we really know what we know how to handle. So right now my bitcoin hopes will last forever and thrive in the future.
Olrac

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

It's a good thing that you haven't experienced any scam or fraud related things about bitcoin. You so lucky man because you've made a living out of it, it's quite unbelievable in the first place I agree to that. Earning millions without having any investment is really unbelievable.
Me, I haven't had any income yet in bitcoin, But I know I'm on my way to saying that bitcoin is life.
kirkarsedat

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

it seems you did not start your life in bitcoin with failure, Bitcoin  gives me lots of lessons for the risks I've encountered
marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:01:05 AM

bitcoin is life. I also agree gan. because I myself have no other job except investment in bitcoin. but the result is alhamdulillah to connect my family's economic life. .even I always hope that the crypto world can be accepted in every country, especially in my country Indonesia .
Yes this is good. We should all give up our jobs and just put all our money in bitcoin because it is so easy to make a lot of money for free with bitcoin. It's just a really good investment and is the best one in the world because there is nothing else that can make you so rich.

brickafterbrickwalldpt

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:11:05 AM

Good luck with doing your research. Unlike many people, you are trying to do something at least. Many people invest their money in Bitcoin and they even can't wait patiently. I would understand why they are blaming Bitcoin if they were actually into it, but most of them are just too lazy to learn more about Bitcoin. I also haven't heard of Bitcoin a few years ago, what a shame because I needed to make a few payments completely annonymously. Darknet helped Bitcoin to become noticed by the media. Now they are focused on constantly rising Bitcoin price.

HODLER Open Source Multi-Asset Wallet infrastructure test with $2000 worth of bitcoin for the participants. Read more here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032817.msg46184177#msg46184177
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:31:49 AM

bitcoin has become a never-ending source of investment in life. Ibcoin is very helpful in terms of the economy, this digital money has been able to stretch its investors.
AdoboCandies

Activity: 680
Merit: 173

Giggity

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:46:07 AM

Bitcoin is life and Bitcoin is the future, thats a great decision you did, unlike many peoplr being skeptist questioning the legitness of bitcoin they say that it was a scam or used in illegal things but they didn:t know that it is an virtual currency and a great investment. Many people regret that they not invest in Bitcoin but what you did is great now you have a great source of income that can supply your daily needs.
reighbut2017

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

Actually it's a Yes, In our life we need a better job to earn money to support the daily needs of our family and this is very hard to find but through bitcoin we can easily earn money to support our family needs.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

I agree with you , bitcoin gives hope and courage to survive im my daily life, since I am just a student I have to take more step to learn more about bitcoin, this is the only way I can pay my school miscellaneous. Joining in a signiture campagn and translating white paper became my sword to cross in different challenges in life. I learn also to be more independent into myself. I continue and pursue to be a successful man someday by the use of this currency and my knowledge for triumph.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
saedasda

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

I've seen bitcoin in youtube when someone playing dice thats how I started using bitcoin then I search and read about what is the real thing about bitcoin.

akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

I know bitcoin from the year of 2015!  That time, Maximum people of our country were telling that bitcoin will scam very soon. I believed and now I am feeling worst! Now, I can understand that bitcoin is very important in my life. Hope bitcoin will stable and will rise soon. Good luck everyone

tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Yes,it's true that bitcoin is life because of bitcoin I can able to bring my children to school and I can able  to sustain their needs,I 'm very thankful to bitcoin because it really change my life.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:05:08 PM

That's right! Bitcoin is life, bitcoin make hope to people who properly manage it and who have faith. Bitcoin can make our life better, with bitcoin our goal in life make easier. If you believe in bitcoin and think positive for the future, probably we all have a better life.
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

Bitcoin is my life right now. Everyday I am in the bitcoin market and checking charts and prices and making sure that I have up to date information. Bitcoin has changed my life for the better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: