Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What would be the price of Bouts coin by Dec'2019
10$ - 2 (50%)
8$ - 2 (50%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Boutspro Coin -Only coin in Crypto History for Karate Community  (Read 13217 times)
BITMAN.r

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:28:48 PM

Hello all!

It is amazing to see how ether is rising and so is my investment... Wink
rajnish2470 (OP)

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:19:46 PM

happy trading
Paypex

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:25:10 AM

I remember seeing this campaign in the bounty list. This was managed by Yahoo and I was quite hopeful for the project. But, one thing where a lot of people cheated was the Airdrop campaign. There were more than 15k people who registered for Airdrop and I bet more than 50% of them were fake. So once the coin was listed online, people obviously started selling it and hence the price has come down. I feel it should improve in the next four months.

True, It may take sometime for BOUTS to bounce back. Maybe 4 months or 2, but once it get started, I see a lot of potential here. I think BOUTS have potential to become top 10 coin in coinmarketcap in long run.
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:26:30 AM

Hi all!

BOUTSPRO is truly an inspiration to all of us. I mean let alone the cryptocurrency part of it, It gives me an immense pleasure to watch the inspirational videos and to learn a lot from them.
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:28:21 AM

happy trading

Thanks Man!  Grin
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:46:11 AM

Hey!

I was just curious to know what is happening nowadays... Is BoutsPro planning or thinking of executing some other projects as well?
preshpr1nce

Activity: 266
Merit: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:22:33 AM

I remember seeing this campaign in the bounty list. This was managed by Yahoo and I was quite hopeful for the project. But, one thing where a lot of people cheated was the Airdrop campaign. There were more than 15k people who registered for Airdrop and I bet more than 50% of them were fake. So once the coin was listed online, people obviously started selling it and hence the price has come down. I feel it should improve in the next four months.

True, It may take sometime for BOUTS to bounce back. Maybe 4 months or 2, but once it get started, I see a lot of potential here. I think BOUTS have potential to become top 10 coin in coinmarketcap in long run.

Most crazy post I've seen today, this shitcoin making it top 10? won't even make top 100.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 05:58:29 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2018, 07:21:52 PM by Swenna

I haven't fully researched about this coin but I've heard a lot of people making a fuss about it. Speculating a high price for this coin is good, we have a positive outlook towards non-mainstream project such as this. However, I agree with you that speculating that this may enter the Top 10 in cmc is an exaggeration. With all the competition there is on the market, it will be quite difficult for it to even take a top place. Moreover, is this coin specifically used only in the karate community? What is its actual use in terms of daily usage such as p2p transactions or its relevance to mainstream ICO projects such as exchanges, gaming industry and such?
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:58 AM

just following this coin last few months and I am curios for what this coin is all about,I mean that it will promote some sport like boxing or other sport by using the blockchain technology don't understand at all perhaps just looking at coinmarketcap its not yet listed there so i don't what exchanger tradedable this coin maybe there are some.
Paypex

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:57:04 AM

I haven't fully researched about this coin but I've heard a lot of people making a fuss about it. Speculating a high price for this coin is good, we have a positive outlook towards non-mainstream project such as this. However, I agree with you that speculating that this may enter the Top 10 in cmc is an exaggeration. With all the competition there is on the market, it will be quite difficult for it to even take a top place. Moreover, is this coin specifically used only in the karate community? What is its actual use in terms of daily usage such as p2p transactions or its relevance to mainstream ICO projects such as exchanges, gaming industry and such?

Agreed! I can't say that it will replace Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple but it can make a tough fight later with cardano, tron, stellar etc.
BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:49:15 AM

Agreed! I can't say that it will replace Bitcoin, Ethereum, ripple but it can make a tough fight later with cardano, tron, stellar etc.

That's really a great analogy my friend.. (y)
rajnish2470 (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:55:57 PM

and this is going to happen pretty soon...trust me on that

BITMAN.r

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:38:58 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2018, 06:51:24 AM by BITMAN.r

and this is going to happen pretty soon...trust me on that

one just can't be more sure about it my friend.. Going pretty well! (y)  Smiley
BITMAN.r

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

Is BoutsPro any time soon planning for its world series tournament for karate enthusiast like me, in fact many of us??
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:36:58 AM

Is BoutsPro any time soon planning for its world series tournament for karate enthusiast like me, in fact many of us??
Who are you?

I see your activity in this thread is very much.
What's your motivation?
Are you have investing in boutpro?
Or you are envoy man of boutpro?
BITMAN.r

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:14 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:07:55 AM by BITMAN.r

Who are you?

What's your motivation?

I am just another investor like many of us and I am often active because their projects are really alluring and I wish to stay updated with them so Just try and keep myself up to date with their status.
micheal wang

Activity: 212
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:30:32 AM

Who are you?

What's your motivation?

I am just another investor like many of us and I am often active because their projects are really alluring and I wish to stay updated with them so Just try and keep myself up to date with their status.
Okay I see, but most of your thread just ask someone about boutpro. My advuce is it would be great if you looking for the latest update about boutpro then pour in this thread. And I think you can do it in the appeal of others who just pass on this thread.
BITMAN.r

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:02:04 AM

Who are you?

What's your motivation?

Okay I see, but most of your thread just ask someone about boutpro. My advuce is it would be great if you looking for the latest update about boutpro then pour in this thread. And I think you can do it in the appeal of others who just pass on this thread.

Thank you for your advice  Smiley (y)
rajnish2470 (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:35:36 PM

there has been lot's of movement goin on in Boutspro coin now..

listed in some new exchanges too..

yobit, mercatox, foxdelta and now tokenstore..

keep following boutspro coin, this coin is really going to be one of biggest asset, provided someone buys it right now...

BITMAN.r

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:50:53 AM

there has been lot's of movement goin on in Boutspro coin now..

listed in some new exchanges too..

yobit, mercatox, foxdelta and now tokenstore..

keep following boutspro coin, this coin is really going to be one of biggest asset, provided someone buys it right now...

So good to hear that.. Kudos guys..
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: